Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

Schokopudding with yet another goal...

Also funny how you guys all trust the BVB attackers. @cris1285 even picked up Haller? :0lucky1:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.f061f1aea42bb8ceef59f96ae053018f.png

107 points is not too shabby after the bloodbath on Saturday. As a man of honour, of course I'll leave Baumann in.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2 hours ago, Purps said:

Hold on to your helmets, boys and girls. BuLidozer-mode ignited, and there ain't no stopping it!!! 

#BrandtsNo1Fan

Congrats on winning some transition etape, however who's wearing the maillot jaune right now?

sad lady gaga GIF

Iskander not picking Kolo Muani really hurt.

amused jaw drop GIF

Hopefully next week I can replace my Hoffenheim players. Baumann and Angelino haven't shown much and if so, all the goals against them hurt my bottom line. Whom should I pick up instead @Purps?

Evil Plan Plotting GIF by Red Fang

Gikiewicz and Gumny maybe?

• Like 1

The Smurfs with the third 0-0 in a row and Wolfsburg disappointing again from a fantasy perspective. Maybe playing "auf Schalke" is a fantasy situation to be avoided in the future unless it's the BVB, Bayern, RB, Frankfurt or Leverkusen.

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.935799184afc1fbfd99df064335360a9.png

image.thumb.png.fbe77f8a55c2ecab00fd00dd19490def.png

Community fantasy and the Bundesliga looking very much alike now.

1 Fc Cologne Football GIF by 1. FC Köln

• Haha 2

On 2/19/2023 at 10:13 PM, Purps said:

Haha yeah. It's bonkers how close the three of you have been pretty much all the way. Good stuff 👍

It's interesting to see that none of you picked up Ralle Fährmann, not even as your 2nd goalie, despite him being dirt cheap and the 2nd best keeper in the league when you consider his "Form".

oh no football GIF by Bundesliga

I really have a good feeling about Borna Sosa this weekend.

Plotting A Different World GIF

2 minutes ago, Purps said:

I was too busy picking loads of Gladbachers 🤢

Hot'n'Cold.

At least your favourite player can save you tomorrow:

image.thumb.png.e1c9a000d2d3638870d393779204f029.png

Good investment before he gets the #10 next season?

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.105d967270149d16e2bbff84394efb63.png

We have a really tight race this season, even though @cris1285 is slowly but surely dropping out. Next matchday seems a little more tricky, especially with you guys probably now loading up on BVB and/or Red Bull players.

Cat Working GIF by Looney Tunes

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.thumb.png.105d967270149d16e2bbff84394efb63.png

We have a really😉 tight race this season, even though @cris1285 is slowly but surely dropping out. Next matchday seems a little more tricky, especially with you guys probably now loading up on BVB and/or Red Bull players.

Cat Working GIF by Looney Tunes

Had a disgusting round, my defense brought me a nice round of 3 points, because they didn't even play or had a bad day at the office. These spring rounds are tricky with germans running well in the European leagues, and resting their players here and there...

But Iskander is there for breaking the streak 😉

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Had a disgusting round, my defense brought me a nice round of 3 points, because they didn't even play or had a bad day at the office.

Look Away Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jonas Hofmann with 35 FP as my star player today.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by WWE

Who's the star player for Iskander, @Purps and @cris1285?

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

At least Florian Neuhaus delivered today.

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.069eadcdc38c0d30dc101c6e71120d67.png

I'd say @cris1285 and @Purps are gone for good now. I already had Iskander beat this week, but then Reus and Haller each scored twice. Don't forget that the Buli is taking a break next week, meaning there will be unlimited transfers for every manager.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Yeah, it's pretty much over. Your team this week is incredible. Almost disgustingly good 😅 

Next year... 

Seems like Bundesliga.de had a crash after the Bayern game. I could take out Davies, but couldn't put in the Korean from Mainz anymore. Iskander with the same issues and Grifo as well!

Intimidating Season 4 GIF by The Office

So I'm 21 points ahead of Iskander heading into the break.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, don't forget that the Bundesliga starts again tomorrow with Frankfurt playing Bochum, the Smurfs are playing Leverkusen and Bayern-BVB will be the highlight of the season so far.

You still have unlimited transfers.

Currently I have 3 Dortmund players and 0 Bayern players in my lineup.

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Anybody want to guess the players? I'm sure, I already know @Purps' star player in midfield already:

Germany Celebration GIF by ElevenSportsBE

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, cris1285 said:

Safe to say @WuDu's beaten. 😮

Impossible is nothing!

On 9/5/2022 at 11:36 AM, Purps said:

Lucky for me and @cris1285 ( although cris woulda been close anyhow ), that WuDu has been quite out of form. Can't remember him ever having a round score as low as the 75 he had this week.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:45 AM, cris1285 said:

Congrats @Purps! Yeah, he is not in good form, but i dont care the excuses, im so proud and over the top being ahead of him 🤩 Iirc he is always on the top and REALLY dominating Bundesliga Fantasy for years. 

Can we stop the WuduExpress this season?

Im Back Wake Up GIF

image.thumb.png.3ed2872b7f76e8440b9822dd1b480c70.png

56 ahead of Iskander again, 166 ahead of @cris1285 and 215 ahead of last year's #2 @Purps.

Pretty rough start to the season for me, however slowly but surely I turned things around and I'm quite happy with some of the transfers I made:

Adding Wirtz and Baumgartner after the break, adding Malen, picking up Flekken, keeping Szobo...

56 points however is still not enough, especially since anything can happen on the final matchday. But yeah, looking good so far for the 4th title in a row!

United States Football GIF by FIFA

• Haha 2

Iskander:

image.thumb.png.58bcd31f327da25f2718e4b3265797f6.png

My team:

image.thumb.png.faf2459a604f2386c4752adba23c7396.png

7 different players + both goalies! Nice to see that not everybody is playing with the same squad plus/minus 1 or 2 players.

A good round for a change, and for the first time this season getting to the jersey draw with a reasonable chance of winning 🙃

Schalke vs Hertha was the matchup this round and the requirement to get in the draw was to finish in top-20 of either league. Just about made it on both, so I suppose I have 2 tickets in the bowl...

Hertha:

image.thumb.jpeg.8a57cad1d8633125b12f1c167e427faa.jpeg

Schalke:

image.thumb.jpeg.266fca53f7b5af6ed241814010f60e51.jpeg

One time pls!!! 🙂👍

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Purps said:

One time pls!!! 🙂👍

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

7 hours ago, Purps said:

Schalke vs Hertha was the matchup this round and the requirement to get in the draw was to finish in top-20 of either league. 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Still don't like these draw rules, but there were probably not enough players willing to get an Augsburg or Hoffenheim jersey last season. I'm also still mad that Haaland probably didn't sign my one last season...

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

@Purps

image.thumb.png.89a1a746245efa09dbe24e6cbe56140e.png

The stars are back?

Edited by WuDu
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.889f5c1e025070100b6e2bc8b7d014c0.png

Just 28 points ahead!

wtf GIF

As the Bayern München of our league, I'd usually clean house now, firing anybody that's responsible for such a lousy outcome! Next week the schedule looks pretty weird with two Friday games, Bayern getting the Topspiel and the BVB playing on Sunday.

the hangover GIF

@WuDu Time to shine! 🌞

The Matchday 31 Challenge

Second-placed Dortmund could really use a win over top-six contenders Wolfsburg on Sunday to keep their title hopes alive. Fans of both clubs could have reason to celebrate a mini triumph of their own, but they'll have to score big in Fantasy. The 20 managers with the most points in each respective club league will go into the draw to win a BVB or Wolfsburg jersey.

image.gif.3104515d06cf9997eada5dce6e77b69e.gif

• Haha 1

@Purps

Bundesliga.de is really treating its fantasy game like a retarded step child. At least I got my signed jersey last year but would it hurt them to give out some coffee mugs or so? 

Ajorque stopped playing well once I put him on my team, so I'm probably already out...

• Like 1