Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

18 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Also, Fährmann costs you 3 M, why not pick up a goalie that costs just 1 M

Didn't know there were 1M players 😄

OK, new effort. (Semi) approval?

IMG_20220804_225427.thumb.jpg.8435bda2a0d022a4dd6157c26b5ac4f4.jpgIMG_20220804_225442.thumb.jpg.dd3207fa12e25a94e8f4cd0df12f33ae.jpg

Laurin Ulrich son of Lars? Therefore at bench cause don't have faith for skills.

If Schick or Gnabry fails, in comes Modeste to save the day.

Now that i think of it, ain't Gnabry bad choise as forward? Ain't he more mf/winger or what is Munchen's plan?

9 minutes ago, Livertool said:

If Schick or Gnabry fails, in comes Modeste to save the day.

Doesn't even have to be Schick or Gnabry that you sub out. It can be anyone who has the lowest score before the Köln - Schalke match. You can change the formation also if necessary.

13 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Now that i think of it, ain't Gnabry bad choise as forward?

Bayern forwards can be tricky this season. They have Mane, Müller, Gnabry, Coman, Sane and Musiala all listed as forwards 😲

I picked Müller, but thought of Gnaby, and also Mane too, but who knows. Have to make some changes anyhow tomorrow when the first match line-ups are released. I have like 4 or 5 guys on my team now that are probably not playing... 😩

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Didn't know there were 1M players 😄

OK, new effort. (Semi) approval?

If there was a fantasy matchup between Stubbe and Livertool, I'd rate it 50/50 on which of you two would come out on top in week 1. 🤣

Brainy Smurf Yes GIF by The Smurfs

Sosa is likely sitting on the bench this week, also you have 6 players playing on Sunday.

13 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Livertool

Oh, and you should have Kostic as your midfield start player for starters. If he scores bad tomorrow you can then switch the star to Nkunku or whoever...

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Rule of thumb: Anybody that plays on Friday should be listed as your star player. If they suck, switch your star player directly after the game, costs you nothing.

Also, you can change the formation during the matchday as well, if you have enough players on your bench at a certain position.

31 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Now that i think of it, ain't Gnabry bad choise as forward? Ain't he more mf/winger or what is Munchen's plan?

Nagelsmann wants to play with Gnabry/Mane up front. Keep Gnabry if you think that he'll score as much as he did against Tottenham, if not, upgrade to Mane maybe?

Still no guesses on my 3 forwards for week 1? You'll be very surprised...maybe...😆

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Just now, Purps said:

Don't want to give you ideas 😜

Mad Come On GIF by UEFA

You can post tomorrow at 20:31 CEST.

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

4 minutes ago, WuDu said:

You can post tomorrow at 20:31 CEST.

I will know your forwards tomorrow at 20:31 😄

See rivals’ line-ups earlier
You could previously only see other users’ line-ups from 12:00 on Mondays. But now you’ll be able to see how they’ve set up from the moment the first game of the matchday kicks off.

Edited by Purps
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Purps said:

You can change the formation also if necessary.

Another thing that didn't know/remember. Ok thanks, got to keep that in mind.

29 minutes ago, Purps said:

They have Mane

Won't be picking him, traitor as he is, and i also think he is overrated. Good? Yes. Was awesome team beside him reason he was good? Yes. We'll see how it goes with partly renewed Munchen, 30 goals in buli wouldn't surprise me but under 10 wouldn't either.

23 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Still no guesses on my 3 forwards for week 1? You'll be very surprised...maybe...😆

If i guess will you tell us? Justin case you do, Jolle, Moukoko and Silva 🙃

25 minutes ago, WuDu said:

switch your star player directly after the game

What does that mean? So i can change pretty much everything, formation, players ( if i have subs for positions) and stars too? Why directly after game for star player?

29 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What does that mean? So i can change pretty much everything, formation, players ( if i have subs for positions) and stars too? Why directly after game for star player?

Yes, as long as your players have not played during the matchday, you can still sub them in. However if you sub someone out who has already played, he's gone for the matchday.

Same for star players.Bad wording on my part, what I meant was that if you're unhappy with Gnabry as your star player, you can assign Schick or Modeste as your new forward star player as long as these two haven't started their games, yet. 

In order to switch formations, you first have to sub one player out, then change the formation, then sub the new player in. So if you want to replace one of your forwards with a defender. First, sub the forward out, then switch the formation from e.g. 3-4-3 to 4-4-2, then sub the fourth defender in.

Edited by WuDu
  • Thanks 1

Well, here is the "league challenge" for the first matchday:

"All matchday prizes from this season will be determined by our new League Challenges. Two official leagues or community leagues are selected each matchday to take part in a challenge with each other, which is always linked to the next Bundesliga matchday. If you’ve selected a favourite club in Fantasy, you’ll automatically be included in their league and eligible to take part in the challenge, when it’s your club’s turn.

Eyes now turn towards the capital for the opening weekend. Members of the Union and Hertha leagues all have the chance to win a shirt from their club. But to be eligible to claim it, you need a good start to the campaign. The winner will be randomly picked from the best 20 performers with the most points across the two leagues. But remember that you can select players from all 18 Bundesliga clubs to build your winning team – even your derby rivals."

So basically you should be a member of either of the Berlin clubs private league if you want to have a shot at winning a shirt of the chosen club. Good thing is you can join as many private leagues as you wish. 

I just joined Union Berlin private league and got the following message:

image.thumb.jpeg.1e01093dbb29819e73960812c984d79a.jpeg

So I'm not 100% sure if that means I'm not eligible for the possible prize on this first round, or is it just that my ranking will only show up after the round but that I still could luckbox me a shirt 🤔 Probably the latter, right?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@Purps

These new rules are stupid!

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

Last season was much better, you could honestly win a signed jersey of your favourite team. Are you signing up as well once Smurf week comes around?

Here's a link from the #4 finisher last year (at least that's what he's telling us):

https://fantasyfootballcommunity.com/bundesliga-top-three-players-per-position-md1/

Not much inside, but an interesting read.

Of course we all know, if you haven't won a signed jersey, your opinion should be taken with a grain of salt. 😆

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Last season was much better, you could honestly win a signed jersey of your favourite team. Are you signing up as well once Smurf week comes around?

Well it wasn't a guarantee that you get the shirt of your choice previously either. I guess they meant this to be so that everyone just signs up for on their favorite team, and then indeed would get the shirt they prefer.

But it is what it is. Doesn't take much effort to be on a league for one of the teams every matchday. So yeah, I'll be doing that just in case 🙂

I have a feeling Smurf week will also be a BvB week. Berlin derby now, Ruhr derby in week 7 ? 😉

EDIT: I Agree with you on some of the new rules... not the greatest changes 😕

Edited by Purps

35 minutes ago, Purps said:

Well it wasn't a guarantee that you get the shirt of your choice previously either. I guess they meant this to be so that everyone just signs up for on their favorite team, and then indeed would get the shirt they prefer.

Sure, that's correct, but asking politely worked for me. 😉 I can see the appeal of winning a Bayern jersey, but honestly what do you want with a Hertha/Union jersey? Or a Smurf jersey? 

Got some time to make a team - i hate the first setup. Made a PL fantasy team too, had to register again, ducked up the name etc but ready hehe. I dont feel im well prepared and psent enough time, but i should be able to beat Stubbe every matchday. Well, its a must. 😆

Lets go!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

image.png.d2f3e55d329345905fb41d0ab3227c13.png

image.png.11ae09b3e78bf6fd714c4676bf33b33c.png

Malen, Nmecha, Musiala up front!

I liked Doan in Bielefeld 2 years ago, Götze also looked nice.

The Köln goalie plays against the Smurfs, so obviously a 95 % chance of a clean sheet.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Changing Kimmich away was good choise, thanks @WuDu for good analysis 🤣

image.thumb.png.f1fb2e6ebe14b75cbc7032863252b061.png

Manchester City Soccer GIF

image.png.1e5c56f8a09ba1cf2c220370d5936e11.png

Good start to the season as my instinct didn't betray me this time. Not really happy with Musiala being listed as forward here, but 32 points from my star forward is Lewy-esque. You guys can pick him up as well next week for 400 K extra.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Picking Mario Götze wasn't as profitable though, well I guess I have to see whom @Purps picked instead because

youre fired vince mcmahon GIF by WWE

• Haha 2

image.png.6ee0226fa3d441e57f11456f6910c6c9.png

All three star players with great results, good start to my title defense.

22 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Bug or something that i don't get (again)?

Took Luke away but now i can't place sub gk in nor Luke back but keeps telling me i need 11 players 🤔

Bochum has already played, so you can't put Grave in anymore. Only players whose team is still to play can be subbed in.

Would of course be better if the system wouldn't even let you take players out on such situations... Now it seems you saved 2 points by having no goalie at all at this point, which is of course kinda weird. Might be that the final score will have that -2 he scored included eventually...

• Like 1