Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Transfers closed?

Of course. The first match of the round was played last night. Naturally you're never be able to make transfers during the round.

Or did I misunderstand your question somehow? 🤔

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 11:36 AM, Purps said:

WuDu has been quite out of form.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:45 AM, cris1285 said:

Yeah, he is not in good form, but i dont care the excuses,

Can we stop the WuduExpress this season?

Well, well, well...

image.thumb.png.00cfd0a51099ea2abf1e979a9964bc5d.png

Finally it seems like that we're looking at some tough competition this season, plus a Bochum/Schalke type duel at the bottom of the table. I've finished in the top-2 over each of the past 5 matchdays, so it seems like my team is back on track.

So, anybody picking up Choko-Pudding now?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 10/27/2022 at 8:44 PM, WuDu said:

So, anybody picking up Choko-Pudding now?

Nobody in the mood for choko-pudding, it seems? At least Füllkrug and Weiser keep on delivering on a budget! 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Yeah, the guys you took from my team 😛

I had Weiser already in week 1, my friend...

kellyanne conway fake news GIF by Election 2016 

Mavropanos and Frimpong not playing/starting today did hurt a little, however I hope that Angelino and Kabak don't have too many problems against a tired Köln team, who played on Friday.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Oh ffs this defense line...

image.jpeg.ba7960cd56bdae426bf20c37a48ae30f.jpeg

.... and Hector waiting on the bench, also unlikely to start 😩

At least I now know what my project for the next machday will be 🥴

Still wondering why Nagelsmann is sitting Pavard so often now. That caught me off-guard 1 or 2 matchdays ago as well! Also good to see that the Sildillia train is finally going to stop!

image.thumb.png.eda8ea7de5e072c36491dbe5ff3d48a6.png

breaking bad jeans GIF

Just realized, that I had and still have a very similar shirt to the one Tuco's wearing...😆

@Purps seems to run out of steam earlier than usual this year :classic_sad:, but everything is still wide open, but rostering Kramer is not going to help, I'm afraid.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

@Purps seems to run out of steam earlier than usual this year :classic_sad:, but everything is still wide open.

True. Struggling quite a bit this season and it'll be tricky finding a way back from that 80 point deficit. Probably need to take some risks with less commonly picked teams/players at some point, but it's still way too early and close to do that...

But eventhough my invitation to the penthouse party got lost somewhere and maybe doesn't arrive at all, I still enjoy watching it from afar, and try to pick up a thing or two for next season, which hopefully will be even more interesting and better in every possible way 🙂👍

• Like 2

On 11/5/2022 at 2:43 PM, Purps said:

True. Struggling quite a bit this season and it'll be tricky finding a way back from that 80 point deficit. Probably need to take some risks with less commonly picked teams/players at some point, but it's still way too early and close to do that...

But eventhough my invitation to the penthouse party got lost somewhere and maybe doesn't arrive at all, I still enjoy watching it from afar, and try to pick up a thing or two for next season, which hopefully will be even more interesting and better in every possible way 🙂👍

It seems like @Purps, we're running the same strategy for the late Wednesday games, with only 3 players playing then. Rookie mistake by @cris1285 and Iskander. 

5 hours ago, cris1285 said:

This "rookie" here beat you by 33 points. Massive beatdown. 😛

I wouldn't call 33 points "massive". You hit your star players and didn't have space for Angelino anymore, that worked in your favour this week.

image.thumb.png.0f8a0d717f2192ac329a0bfbb8e1cbae.png

Bayern vs Smurfs! Time to load up: Musiala, Schokopudding, Roidretzka and Mazraoui. No BVB players for me despite them playing on Friday. Well, the BVB is already behind 1-0 after 5 minutes... 

10 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Your team is looking good. Too good 😅

Great goalie plus all three star players hitting. Schokopudding scoring once again! 

Currently I'm in the top-250 for the matchday, but now all of a sudden Iskander is waking up again!

image.thumb.png.fa3627f6f1eedc8bbf387511d11ca300.png

A live look into the @Purps headquarter:

Fire Trash GIF

• Haha 2

On 11/10/2022 at 12:17 PM, cris1285 said:

This "rookie" here beat you by 33 points. Massive beatdown. 😛

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

image.thumb.png.517f356c01d1448d0b1fc2b1a05e232a.png

Dammit! I finished matchday 15 in 22nd place, only 8 points behind the leader. Baumgartner instead of Goretzka and I would have won another matchday! 

The Office Jim GIF

Overall, our league is tight AF:

image.thumb.png.27c5b0288361ee6fcf1e7b8458d4178a.png

@Purps is somewhere stuck in nowhere land, but you never know with 19 matchdays left. But good to see that @cris1285 and Iskander stepped up. Finally. But don't get your hopes up:

Trump2024 - The Bayern München of the community league: Always winning in the end.

Iskander - BVB: Always choking in the end. 

FC Purps - Leverkusen. Always looking good but then suddenly the wheels come off.

Cris1285 - Sc Freiburg. First year really up there.

Ebbe Sand - Schalke 04. Always losing in embarassing fashion.

Fc Livertool - Augsburg. Goal is to not finish last.

On to the 10 week break...

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, WuDu said:

I finished matchday 15 in 22nd place, only 8 points behind the leader. Baumgartner instead of Goretzka and I would have won another matchday! 

@WuDu Very nice score 👍

If you only had joined Leverkusen and Stuttgart private leagues, you would have a chance of becoming a proud owner of either teams jersey 😏

Your matchday score would have been enough for 4th place on Leverkusen league and 2nd on Stuttgarts. 20 best scores from both leagues get to be in the draw.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Purps said:

@WuDu Very nice score 👍

If you only had joined Leverkusen and Stuttgart private leagues, you would have a chance of becoming a proud owner of either teams jersey 😏

Your matchday score would have been enough for 4th place on Leverkusen league and 2nd on Stuttgarts. 20 best scores from both leagues get to be in the draw.

These new rules suck so much. I feel I got extra lucky getting the signed BVB jersey last year.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

22 hours left, so make sure you get your team ready!

image.thumb.png.e5621feaff7e7643a0cd0c4ef61c5573.png

Just 14 points between #1 and #3 and even Purps might have a shot with just 120 points behind and 19 matchdays left. Also, we start with an "Englische Woche"...

@Purps

Bundesliga fantasy has a new feature, offering fire sales on certain players!

Vomit Eww GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Edited by WuDu
  • Thanks 1