Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

9 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Borna "Magic Man" Sosa still outperfoming Netz again! 🪄

@Purps, thanks for the find, however is this an official account? If so, have they said anything about the stars as well?

It's the same account that you posted about when they talked about your jersey winning week. Didn't see anything about the stars there at a quick glance....

EDIT: This one: https://twitter.com/TipstersFantasy

Edited by Purps
twitter info added
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

This round, as always, I was satisfied with the 6 points that the first-to-play goalie scored for me, and I never check how many points the goalkeeper that didn't get to play would have scored. However, this time for some reason I did have a look....

1105146879_Nyttkuva2022-04-04132312.thumb.png.4506b9eb9c6d9b86d71e5b2fb22822c8.png

😩

Aaaaand I'm back to never checking that stat

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's like I've said before, if you're going to back a horse or anything else then decide not to, DO NOT check those results. Disappointment will surely follow.

giphy.gif.5a3874f8960e967acfbf25739c70034c.gif 

😒

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

6 hours ago, Purps said:

This round, as always, I was satisfied with the 6 points that the first-to-play goalie scored for me, and I never check how many points the goalkeeper that didn't get to play would have scored. However, this time for some reason I did have a look....

1105146879_Nyttkuva2022-04-04132312.thumb.png.4506b9eb9c6d9b86d71e5b2fb22822c8.png

😩

Aaaaand I'm back to never checking that stat

@Purps

Nice find with Riemann, so I checked the highlights to look at his assists:

First assist, he's playing a long ball that ends up on the left wing 35-40 m away from the goal and Asano does the rest. Second assist, he's playing a long ball towards the middle (after a Hoffenheim corner?), a Hoffenheim defender misjudges the ball and Asano does the rest. 

Very interesting to see that no one here picked up Haaland for this round, he has shown close to nothing since coming back from his injury.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...

image.png.cbdd4f1812c9a3b3678d0c44de2d380f.png

Oh My God Reaction GIF

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

45 minutes ago, WuDu said:

image.png.cbdd4f1812c9a3b3678d0c44de2d380f.png

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Very nice. 👍

My whole damn team has only 52 points with just 5 guys left to play. What a disastrous round this will be, unless Lewa, Kimmich, Upamecano, Sosa and Riemann save me big time. 🙏

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Very nice. 👍

My whole damn team has only 52 points with just 5 guys left to play. What a disastrous round this will be, unless Lewa, Kimmich, Upamecano, Sosa and Riemann save me big time. 🙏

I wasn't happy with Schick's points, but instead of Lewy, Haaland is my "star"-striker this week. 😠

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Purps, I'm demanding answers!

image.png.d9fbb41d2c82af71c29080a6124fe7a7.png

image.thumb.png.1e39d829e26e92537f3c8695a699453e.png

Vote Them Out Election 2020 GIF by Creative Courage

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

@Purps, I'm demanding answers!

And quite rightfully so! 😩

Was playing sit'n'go's and then had to run to watch the snooker final that had already started at the time I ran out of opponents, and totally forgot to make last night substitutions. Goddamn unconvential match times.

So, that left Schick, Kostic and Angelino all on the bench. Only lost some 15 to 20 points in total on that, but I still would have stayed above Iskander.

Unacceptable mistake, totally unacceptable 💪😡

Edited by Purps
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

tumbleweed GIF

Somehow it feels like the UBcommunity right now is on its death bed. Sad! So @Purps, what do you think? One final ride or not?

image.thumb.png.2d2a2ed7dc23fc44b58da15e1db0a24c.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WuDu said:

One final ride or not?

Community Bundesliga Fantasy will run as long as there's some life left in me 🙂 

It doesn't even take any renewal actions. Everyone who were there at the end of last season are automatically in for the new one. 

Very much looking forward to this season now that the 2 must-have-in-your-team forwards are gone. Also Stubbe will possibly be making a one season visit again with his all smurf team, so that should give at least a few giggles 😄

Here is the join link for new players. Everyone is welcome:   https://fantasy.bundesliga.com/invitations/league_invite/ce347d7995cbe9b2f9f2e5e43bae5920

I will again remove the inactive managers after few rounds and maybe later during the season also, but you may always rejoin if you were kicked out but feel like playing again 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Community Bundesliga Fantasy will run as long as there's some life left in me 🙂 

Clapping Applause GIF

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Very much looking forward to this season now that the 2 must-have-in-your-team forwards are gone. Also Stubbe will possibly be making a one season visit again with his all smurf team, so that should give at least a few giggles 😄

Happy Clumsy Smurf GIF by The Smurfs

Yeah, will definitely be interesting, especially at the start of the year. No more Lewy, no more Haaland, that opens up a lot more possibilities...

• Like 1

Bundesliga-bros, don't forget to get your teams ready! This weekend we're starting the season with the first round of the cup and in just 11 days the Bundesliga is back!

I just fielded my first team, but I'm not really happy with it:

image.png.bfb7fa18f307b9957163d0e85cd4b569.png

Only 5 M, but that's probably 4 M too much...Can't employ a smurf if you want to stay ahead of the curve! 🥳

Also don't forget, it's tough to win signed jerseys, but it's possible...💪

@Purps I think they really stopped the stars-system. WTF?

computer rage GIF

• Like 1

Was bored so made team too. Probly forget to change players in couple of weeks thou, we'll see...

I was going to ask tips from purps but then i saw this boomer festival this weekend so i bet he is there listening all his teenage fav bands. Say hello to Sanna if she is doing some content in there 😆

IMG_20220729_165701.thumb.jpg.2f22c14c349c2180367181ea87394492.jpg

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Was bored so made team too. Probly forget to change players in couple of weeks thou, we'll see...

I was going to ask tips from purps but then i saw this boomer festival this weekend so i bet he is there listening all his teenage fav bands. Say hello to Sanna if she is doing some content in there 😆

IMG_20220729_165701.thumb.jpg.2f22c14c349c2180367181ea87394492.jpg

Haha, great lineup. Too bad none of those are quite in the top of their game anymore  🤘🙂👍

I'm putting up  a new thread for this fantasy, without the season identifier, so that we don't need a new thread for every season. The subject line can't be edited, unfortunately.

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Purps said:

Haha, great lineup. Too bad none of those are quite in the top of their game anymore  🤘🙂👍

I'm putting up  a new thread for this fantasy, without the season identifier, so that we don't need a new thread for every season. The subject line can't be edited, unfortunately.

Topic fixed

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

image.jpeg.80efecbfa32d79c5ca32c00358af9b4c.jpeg

The 4th edition of Community Bundesliga Fantasy is just around the corner with the first kickoff happening on Friday the 5th of August.

Will someone be able to derail out 3-time champion @WuDu and his "Trump2024"-train? Will Bayern win again? Will @Stubbe-Unibet's true love and @WuDu's guilty pleasure Schalke 04 manage to dodge a swift return to the lower level? Who do we pick as forwards now that Lewandowski and Haaland are gone? So many questions...

Everyone who were there at the finish of last season are automatically in for the new one. Other may join by clicking the link below:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.com/invitations/league_invite/ce347d7995cbe9b2f9f2e5e43bae5920

Here is a useful quick read article with some tactical tips for all the new, and also old players:   https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/fantasy-manager-hints-and-tips-to-master-the-game-16681

Good luck everyone 🙂👍

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Purps said:

image.jpeg.80efecbfa32d79c5ca32c00358af9b4c.jpeg

The 4th edition of Community Bundesliga Fantasy is just around the corner with the first kickoff happening on Friday the 5th of August.

Will someone be able to derail out 3-time champion @WuDu and his "Trump2024"-train? Will Bayern win again? Will @Stubbe-Unibet's true love and @WuDu's guilty pleasure Schalke 04 manage to dodge a swift return to the lower level? Who do we pick as forwards now that Lewandowski and Haaland are gone? So many questions...

Everyone who were there at the finish of last season are automatically in for the new one. Other may join by clicking the link below:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.com/invitations/league_invite/ce347d7995cbe9b2f9f2e5e43bae5920

Here is a useful quick read article with some tactical tips for all the new, and also old players:   https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/fantasy-manager-hints-and-tips-to-master-the-game-16681

Good luck everyone 🙂👍

Thanks @Purps!

Don't forget guys, you need to constantly update your team from matchday to matchday. The price of the players fluctuates, so if you miss out on a few high performers, you won't have enough money left in the end to catch up.

You can change 3 players between matchdays. If there's a national team break, you can switch out your whole team.

Also, you can substitute your players and switch out your star players during the matchday. So it makes sense to always have 1, 2 or 3 players left who still play on Sunday. Even if they're just low budget guys. In fact, I'd prefer for them to be low budget players...

I currently have 5 M left and I already found a nice striker gem. Let's see how many of you have added him as well. Also had Moukoko at first, but not so sure he'll be starting vs Leverkusen...

• Thanks 2

Just now, WuDu said:

Thanks @Purps!

Don't forget guys, you need to constantly update your team from matchday to matchday. The price of the players fluctuates, so if you miss out on a few high performers, you won't have enough money left in the end to catch up.

You can change 3 players between matchdays. If there's a national team break, you can switch out your whole team.

Also, you can substitute your players and switch out your star players during the matchday. So it makes sense to always have 1, 2 or 3 players left who still play on Sunday. Even if they're just low budget guys. In fact, I'd prefer for them to be low budget players...

I currently have 5 M left and I already found a nice striker gem. Let's see how many of you have added him as well. Also had Moukoko at first, but not so sure he'll be starting vs Leverkusen...

I actually managed to almost use my entire budget as well. Got Kostic, Neuer, Sosa, and Davies on the bench :classic_cool: Also found space for Schick in the starting lineup considering the weak opponent

• Haha 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

5 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Got Kostic, Neuer, Sosa, and Davies on the bench

With Schalke playing on the last match of the round, you really should find a opening line-up place for these guys also 🙄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Purps said:

They changed this to 5 players for this season.

image.thumb.png.4f9e3eb5456c6251224feb545968d715.png

I don't know whether I like that or not, but OK, rules are rules. Maybe my striker gem then needs to wait a little.

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Also found space for Schick in the starting lineup considering the weak opponent

Joke's on you, I have Schick as well right now...

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Also, I know that you mainly try to avoid negative points with your all-smurf team, but spending top Euros on Roidretzka, who's out for the next months after knee surgery takes it a little too far, doesn't it? 😉