Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

1 minute ago, Purps said:

With Schalke playing on the last match of the round, you really should find a opening line-up place for these guys also 🙄

Havent read any of the rules and pretty sure I'm favorite to finish last 😄 

Still curious why this matters? Can I change the team during a round? 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Havent read any of the rules and pretty sure I'm favorite to finish last 😄 

Still curious why this matters? Can I change the team during a round? 

You can sub  anyone from the bench at any point. Obv you then lose the points from the one that you subbed out. So bassically always have 4 players that play the latest on the bench. Star players can also be changed all the way with the same principle.

16 hours ago, Purps said:

You can sub  anyone from the bench at any point. Obv you then lose the points from the one that you subbed out. So bassically always have 4 players that play the latest on the bench. Star players can also be changed all the way with the same principle.

Why make things easy 😅 not counting on making any changes or subs anyway. I believe in my Ebbe Sands chosen 11

• Sad 1

On 7/30/2022 at 12:07 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Why make things easy 😅 not counting on making any changes or subs anyway. I believe in my Ebbe Sands chosen 11

So why play then at all? I think that's a little disrespectful to @Purps and the other league members. I think it's much more fun if there's true competition, instead of one joke team in last place. But that's just my personal opinion.

I mean, I'm looking mainly at BVB players as well, however if the value isn't there, the player doesn't make it.

Transfers take maybe 3-5 minutes per week and subbing players out, maybe a minute or 2 during the matchday. You can do that sitting on the toilet during halftime or in the last minutes of a blowout loss...😆

On 7/29/2022 at 4:06 PM, Livertool said:

I was going to ask tips from purps 

Next to having a few player available on Sunday, you might want to set your star players up in a way to get the most shots at a good result. Example: You have Schick, Modeste and Terodde as your strikers. Let's say Terodde plays on Friday, Modeste on Saturday and Schick on Sunday. Of course, Schick would be your logical star player, however since you can switch the star players, you might want to put Terodde on Friday as your star forward first. Just in case he scores crazy points. 

Also an interesting aspect is whether or not to play with a 2nd goalie. If you do, they better not play at the same time...😆

Finally, don't forget that the major teams (Bayern, Red Bull, BVB, Leverkusen, Frankfurt) play twice a week during the fall. That means, these teams will rotate their players. This will be tricky, especially if star players are getting rested. 

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

43 minutes ago, WuDu said:

I think it's much more fun if there's true competition.

Would of course be way more fun that way, so let's hope Stubbe, Cris, Jerry, Livertool, one of the unknowns, or maybe even some new players find the time/interest/motivation to give this a little more time and thought ( and read the rules and tips 🙂👍 )

At least it's not like the Women's EURO predictor that I put up, in which not a single community member bothered to join 😟

Needless to say that I won't bother putting up that kind of competitions anymore, unless the activity on the community gets a massive boost.

1 hour ago, Purps said:

to give this a little more time and thought ( and read the rules and tips 🙂👍 )

Just don't like the system and that you have to swap players every matchday. Well, you don't have to but you know what i mean.

1 hour ago, Purps said:

which not a single community member bothered to join 😟

What have we talked about here? Just cause msm tells you that womens football is great thing don't make it so like proven here, none gives a fuck. Due slow betting market at summer i placed few bets for it and watched few matches and it ain't that bad. But msm tells you that half of million tickets sold or highest spectatots ever (and they don't forget to mention men included) but "forgot" to tell that cheapest tickets are 5£.

5 hours ago, Purps said:

Would of course be way more fun that way, so let's hope Stubbe, Cris, Jerry, Livertool, one of the unknowns, or maybe even some new players find the time/interest/motivation to give this a little more time and thought ( and read the rules and tips 🙂👍 )

Everybody should manage his team like he wants to do, just wanted to point out, it's pretty dumb to have an all-smurf team finishing last every time. It's like a lame joke that you're hearing for the 5th time or so...

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Just don't like the system and that you have to swap players every matchday. Well, you don't have to but you know what i mean.

OK, but the advantage is that 1 injury doesn't blow up your team. With 5 transfers, you can switch out all of your starters within 2 matchdays, if you want. Also, don't forget about the weekly prizes. It's tough, but still possible to get them. Signed underpants from Hradecky sounds like a great deal to me...

5 hours ago, Purps said:

At least it's not like the Women's EURO predictor that I put up, in which not a single community member bothered to join 😟

I'm taking a hard pass on that one.

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

What have we talked about here? Just cause msm tells you that womens football is great thing don't make it so like proven here, none gives a fuck. Due slow betting market at summer i placed few bets for it and watched few matches and it ain't that bad. But msm tells you that half of million tickets sold or highest spectatots ever (and they don't forget to mention men included) but "forgot" to tell that cheapest tickets are 5£.

How Dare You Greta GIF

You almost make it sound like an inferior product that is being pushed by the MSM through a combination of pity and guilt...

Stunning and brave!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

it's pretty dumb to have an all-smurf team finishing last every time. It's like a lame joke that you're hearing for the 5th time or so...

You haven't seen his bets? Can't say he is smartest smurf there is but can't blame dude for trying 🤭

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

K, but the advantage is that 1 injury doesn't blow up your team. With 5 transfers, you can switch out all of your starters within 2 matchdays, if you want

That really ain't advantage, other ones that i play have subs that are thrown in there in case of injury or othet absence. Ain't married for reason so hell has to freeze before i get too tied up with any games either.

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Also, don't forget about the weekly prizes.

Wut are those? Got my attention 🤗

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

You almost make it sound like an inferior product that is being pushed by the MSM through a combination of pity and guilt...

😄

Yeah, one would think that if product is interesting or entertaining enough then popularity comes on its own without need of propaganda but what does one know...

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Wut are those? Got my attention 🤗

image.png.df2680aff5755a5de4795b86011408f9.png

@WuDu

Did you ever figure out the ones that remained a mystery back in the day?

I ran into a total dead-end with the remaining ones 😩

There was probably like close to 10 unsolved ones at the time...

Edited by Purps
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Oukki, thought it was main price. If that ain't it, what is?

Can't remember what it was last season. Some ticket package probably.

This is how it is for this season:

Season - Manager Competition

image_tickets_v1-93cebf0f3a3d2071ebf671b881193968af46b43c7d09443b701ad1ac3019a929.png

1st place

6 tickets to visit a Bundesliga match of your choice!*

*6 tickets for a Bundesliga match of your choice (if tickets for the game are available), travel by train (starting travel in Germany) or by plane (starting travel from outside Germany) to the game including 2 overnight stays in a hotel

image_tickets_v2-0a231bcb9ada8da0ee02010b94e9cf060bc0e7758d47be4a69d024cc9c28095b.png

2nd place

2 tickets to visit a Bundesliga match of your choice!*

*2 tickets for a Bundesliga match of your choice (if tickets for the game are available), travel by train (starting travel in Germany) or by plane (starting travel from outside Germany) to the game including 2 overnight stays in a hotel

image_jersey-d13a10241e2c8c8f62592f0c253fe8da1c2b355aa8d19bc11c4d456b247d4dd6.png

3rd place

A signed jersey by the 2022/23 Bundesliga champions.

The matchday prize seema to have changed. No more a jersey for the top scorer, but this could be interesting, assuming we would be picked to compete at some point and what the possible prize would be.... 🙏

Matchday – Introducing League Challenges

This season, all matchday prizes will be played out via new ‘league challenges’. Every matchday, selected official and/or community leagues will compete against each other in challenges that are always related to the current Bundesliga matchday. The respective challenge and chances of winning will be announced and explained within the news section. 🤔

Edited by Purps
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Purps said:

Matchday – Introducing League Challenges

This season, all matchday prizes will be played out via new ‘league challenges’. Every matchday, selected official and/or community leagues will compete against each other in challenges that are always related to the current Bundesliga matchday. The respective challenge and chances of winning will be announced and explained within the news section. 🤔

Did not understand at all. Sama suomeksi!?

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Did not understand at all. Sama suomeksi!?

#metoo

@Purps I don't know whether I like these league challenges at all... Well, at least we could play just for the fun of it!

167343108_BVBupdatedsignatures.thumb.jpg.e025022fd9814a9a63916c712bdb3b24.jpg

The top 3 on the left below the 1 & 1 logo are Reus, Hitz and Schulz. Maybe. Likely, Hopefully! 😰

We have identified Kobel, Unbehaun-Hummels, Akanji, Pongracic, Zagadou, Papadopoulos, Guerreiro, Meunier, Morey-Witsel-Wolf, Hazard, Malen, Knauff.

Big names left: Haaland, Reyna, Reinier, Brandt, Dahoud, Bellingham, Emre Can, Moukoko, Passlack (?). 

This one still doesn't let me sleep at night:

image.png.6e1edd5a3b2947c0c5a53a77ef31fded.png

On 8/2/2022 at 9:59 AM, WuDu said:

So why play then at all? I think that's a little disrespectful to @Purps and the other league members. I think it's much more fun if there's true competition, instead of one joke team in last place. But that's just my personal opinion.

I mean, I'm looking mainly at BVB players as well, however if the value isn't there, the player doesn't make it.

Transfers take maybe 3-5 minutes per week and subbing players out, maybe a minute or 2 during the matchday. You can do that sitting on the toilet during halftime or in the last minutes of a blowout loss...😆

Next to having a few player available on Sunday, you might want to set your star players up in a way to get the most shots at a good result. Example: You have Schick, Modeste and Terodde as your strikers. Let's say Terodde plays on Friday, Modeste on Saturday and Schick on Sunday. Of course, Schick would be your logical star player, however since you can switch the star players, you might want to put Terodde on Friday as your star forward first. Just in case he scores crazy points. 

Also an interesting aspect is whether or not to play with a 2nd goalie. If you do, they better not play at the same time...😆

Finally, don't forget that the major teams (Bayern, Red Bull, BVB, Leverkusen, Frankfurt) play twice a week during the fall. That means, these teams will rotate their players. This will be tricky, especially if star players are getting rested. 

No disrespect meant at all. It's been a few years since I was really serious about a fantasy game, but I've never participated in a version that required so much time and dedication. And yes, I do think it's silly with mid-round changes, but can't see how that's got anything to do with Purps 🙂

I'm making a few changes to my team after the cup game and crossing my fingers Terodde will be ready. Polter not off to a good start, but I won't judge him based on one game. Drexler should be a certain starter now

On 7/29/2022 at 4:49 PM, Purps said:

Will someone be able to derail out 3-time champion @WuDu and his "Trump2024"-train? Will Bayern win again? Will @Stubbe-Unibet's true love and @WuDu's guilty pleasure Schalke 04 manage to dodge a swift return to the lower level? Who do we pick as forwards now that Lewandowski and Haaland are gone? So many questions...

24 hours left for everyone to set their lineups! With 5 transfers available, I think it's even more important now to look at the matchups.

I think my roster is set for now, depending on who's starting tomorrow! Well, anybody wanna guess who my 3 forwards are? 

• Thanks 1

@Livertool

Kimmich should be your star for Friday. Same for Hasebe if he plays at all.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I don't even know if this was troll or not 🤣

Fact that you said if Hasebe plays at all tells me troll but what is wrong with Kimmich?

Nothing. However...

Pointing Down Outer Space GIF by NASA

On 8/2/2022 at 9:59 AM, WuDu said:

If Hasebe is sitting on your bench anyway, then why pick him up at all? Also, Fährmann costs you 3 M, why not pick up a goalie that costs just 1 M, it's not like Fährmann is playing. Or upgrade Fährmann to someone who actually plays (ideally not for the smurfs). Just some ideas...