Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

12 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'll be in front of WuDu

On your knees that is? 😋 Anyways, did you kick out germans already?

This point system seems quite weird/retarded compared what i'm used to. 79 points for cris over 1-0 win and only goalscorer even missed penalty 😯 Starplayers for sure make big difference but still.

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

This point system seems quite weird/retarded compared what i'm used to. 79 points for cris over 1-0 win and only goalscorer even missed penalty 😯 Starplayers for sure make big difference but still.

No and no 😉

I've been wondering why he's been so quite, but I don't see anything that should prevent him from signing in.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

34 minutes ago, Livertool said:

There are points for saves, shots, duels won etc. I think its way better than at PL fantasy.

Click on the player to see the details.

Edited by cris1285
Edit
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, cris1285 said:

There are points for saves, shots, duels won etc

Passes to a shot? 😆 Bit too generous for my taste and not too buli noob friendly when you don't know 80% of players and what they are capable of

PL ain't perfect either and quite impossible to imagine perfect system. But what could be much better is placing the players. For example every year Salah is midfielder so you pretty much have to pick him, if he would be attacker aka position he plays, then it would be another story. Buli manager seems to have same situation for some players but other way around, like Forsberg marked as attacker so there is no way in hell anyone can pick him even if he would get more playtime.

10 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Passes to a shot? 😆 Bit too generous for my taste and not too buli noob friendly when you don't know 80% of players and what they are capable of

PL ain't perfect either and quite impossible to imagine perfect system. But what could be much better is placing the players. For example every year Salah is midfielder so you pretty much have to pick him, if he would be attacker aka position he plays, then it would be another story. Buli manager seems to have same situation for some players but other way around, like Forsberg marked as attacker so there is no way in hell anyone can pick him even if he would get more playtime.

Actually thats the point, the more you know about the league, the more points you should get. 😁 PLF is mainly about goals and assists, BLF is more complex with shots, key passes, duels etc. Not as complex as a MILF tho hehe.

Agree with the players position, sometimes its a mess, especially in PL. Salah and Mane is/was listed as midfielder for years. 

22 hours ago, Livertool said:

God damn it. Picked Haraguchi to my team to bury smurfs and he ain't even starting 😭 

That's what you get for betting against Schalke! But I can't advise betting on them either 😅

It's not a huge surprise, but my 4 (5 with one on bench) S04 players made what looked to be a really good round into a terrible one. Doesn't help that Bayern struggled either, but I'll never complain when that happens.

Odds 500 on Union Berlin to win the league 😄 

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:52 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

There'll be a small poker prize for anyone that is ahead of Wudu after the 5th round of the Bundesliga! Prize will have to be claimed in this thread by mentioning me (in case I forget about it 😄 ) 

NB if I'm also ahead of Wudu, no prize(s) will be paid

T&C: SE, DK, BE customers not eligible 

@Stubbe-Unibet

However i left a player with 10 points on the bench, because after i removed one defender, i forgot to add a new player due to being busy with something else...

50 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I will send a prize your way now.

Got mine too. Thx @Stubbe-Unibet 🙂👍

Lucky for me and @cris1285 ( although cris woulda been close anyhow ), that WuDu has been quite out of form. Can't remember him ever having a round score as low as the 75 he had this week.

Stubbe, in case you are wondering who the leading "Iskander" is, we don't know for sure, but I'm like +90% positive that it's a former community member "Starkebap" who unfortunately being from Lithuania, can't be here on community no more, or overall have any action at Unibet 😟

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Judging about that emoji, looks like @Purps don't have much faith? Well, neither do i but i'm so far behind that desperate times requires desperate measures 😄

No, that emoji was for you picking a star player from the evening match while you have Nkunku and Kimmich playing on the afternoon matches 😩

You do know you can pick either of those and then switch the star to Zalazar before the start of the Schalke match if the one you chose doesn't score well enough, don't you? 🤔

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Purps said:

You do know you can pick either of those and then switch the star to Zalazar before the start of the Schalke match if the one you chose doesn't score well enough, don't you? 🤔

No, didn't know that. I knew there must be some reason why i'm constantly losing, this must be one of reasons 🤨 😄

But anyways, i bet others have Nkunku or Kimmich as star so can't really catch picking same as you so far behind i am. Gotta hope that they or your other stars don't do that good, many must not have Zalazar except stubbe naturaly.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

On second thought maybe i'll pick earlier starter as star at first, just in case Zalazar moves to China over big money or slips at prematch shower before kick off 😄

Larsson starting instead these days, including today 😉