Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Luke red, wudu confuse me change Kimmich and now Modeste ain't playing today cause the transfer? 🤮

More excuses than being 💉💉💉💉 vaxxed and always wearing 😷 and still having to take Paxlovid for a little flu...

image.thumb.png.1fa5afd22336661704038f17a6c0ea2c.png

Top-500 so far! Also, @Purps being just slightly ahead of @Livertool???

Alison Brie What GIF

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

image.thumb.png.2d81a215076679f997bbd7a4fec85775.png

7 active teams this season! 😥

Smurfs being so bad, that my Köln goalie only came away with 2 points. Well, OK. But where the heck is @cris1285 coming from?

Sad John Cena GIF

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 8/6/2022 at 11:55 PM, Purps said:

Would of course be better if the system wouldn't even let you take players out on such situations... Now it seems you saved 2 points by having no goalie at all at this point, which is of course kinda weird. Might be that the final score will have that -2 he scored included eventually...

No, @Livertool playing with 10 men gave him 108 points, so no penalty for that. Which again, is totally stupid from the POV of the fantasy game, but OK...

Men of honour would take the loss of course and keep the negative player in the lineup...

• Haha 3

There'll be a small poker prize for anyone that is ahead of Wudu after the 5th round of the Bundesliga! Prize will have to be claimed in this thread by mentioning me (in case I forget about it 😄 ) 

NB if I'm also ahead of Wudu, no prize(s) will be paid

T&C: SE, DK, BE customers not eligible 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

26 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

There'll be a small poker prize for anyone that is ahead of Wudu after the 5th round of the Bundesliga! Prize will have to be claimed in this thread by mentioning me (in case I forget about it 😄 ) 

Nice gesture, but thats a tough task. I assume we are talking about a UO package, so komm jetzt! 😁

Edited by cris1285
Edit

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

There'll be a small poker prize for anyone that is ahead of Wudu after the 5th round of the Bundesliga!

Man, S04 looks really strong this season! I am thinking about staying ahead of the curve and field an All-Smurf team for the next few matchdays...

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

not gonna happen donald trump GIF by Election 2016

😆💸

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Purps said:

Cheers for the awesome challenge @Stubbe-Unibet 🙂👍

It's going to be super tough, but at least @cris1285 is still well within a reach after the first matchday ⤴️

Two new managers trying as well with Boby and Jerry. Iskander is not on the community anymore, so realistically it's between @Purps, @cris1285 and @Livertool

image.thumb.png.deae8fccbea81a49d583e08b7287511b.png

OK, @Livertool is also not realistic anymore, since he needs to replace 5 players for this week alone.

Ramsay Bolton GIF by Game of Thrones

But apart from that, I'm accepting this challenge!

Come The Rock GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/11/2022 at 1:20 AM, WuDu said:

OK, @Livertool is also not realistic anymore, since he needs to replace 5 players for this week alone.

What's up with Kostic?

Don't matter as i already changed team earlier this week but might aswell throw him at bench if he ain't playin for sure, i got one supersub waiting in there to have his change to shine 🤣

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

What's up with Kostic?

OK, boomer!

image.thumb.png.017549b7859d053f436c31c7f0b5cd06.png

I'm waiting for the lineups today before making my transfers. Adeyemi didn't travel to Freiburg, so the BVB will make at least one change. 

@Purps, I was watching some BVB videos on YT and here I took a screenshot of Jude Bellingham signing jerseys 🥳:

image.png.efdde2f519ca9c472c0bf88206975af3.png

Quality is trash, but still...

image.png.05ccaa112dea0795098d8e82bc4048cb.png

That's his signature, isn't it?

1 minute ago, Purps said:

I see Modeste already listed for BvB. Same goes for Angelino and Hoffenheim.

Good to have BvB playing today so easy to decide what to do with Modeste, but can we expect Angelino to play against Bochum tomorrow? 🤔

Bundesliga Uhr GIF by TSG Hoffenheim

Well, Hoffenheim already made him pose for some gifs...

Not so sure about Modeste, Terzic said that he's an option but I doubt that he'll be seeing 90 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps, I was watching some BVB videos on YT and here I took a screenshot of Jude Bellingham signing jerseys 🥳:

image.png.efdde2f519ca9c472c0bf88206975af3.png

Quality is trash, but still...

image.png.05ccaa112dea0795098d8e82bc4048cb.png

That's his signature, isn't it?

That's tough to say. Some lines and curves are similar, but some are not 😕

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Purps said:

That's tough to say. Some lines and curves are similar, but some are not 😕

But If you turn my signature by 90°:

image.png.9a6d05ef78471a86d5b3de3863828fd7.png

And here's the YT screenshot:

image.png.a9ee81038aa37e7261324a53af77e07e.png

You Got It Ok GIF

• Like 1

@WuDu

It's perfect until #4 but then goes haywire, but with the bad pencil and these probably being done with the shirt just being tossed from hand to hand at the pitch, that can happen. I couldn't quite spot the starting point on the first post, but now after the 90° turn and with the numbers, I think you are probably right about that's being him 👍

Matchday 2 league challenge:

Matchday 2 is about to kick off in the Bundesliga, meaning it’s time for another League Challenge in Fantasy. After all eyes were on Berlin for the derby on the opening weekend, we now head west for Saturday’s big clash between Schalke and Borussia Mönchengladbach. Play for points and the chance to win a jersey from one of those clubs.

The league with the higher average points across Matchday 2 will win, regardless of the outcome at the Veltins-Arena on Saturday evening. And then all managers in the winning league who achieve at least 70 points will be in the draw to win a jersey from their respective club.

I joined both team leagues, just in case. The 70 points to get into the draw is ridiculous though... The cut should never be under 100 points. Somewhere between 120-150 would be way better 😡

Edited by Purps

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

This is what top of the line managers do. They might be out of budget and players but still they manage to scrape very competitive team in the field. And the best part is that no need to worry about subs or formations 😄

Watch and learn Pep 😉

Similar to the bald fraud, you just need more money for transfers to finally show your greatness...💸

4 hours ago, Purps said:

I joined both team leagues, just in case. The 70 points to get into the draw is ridiculous though... The cut should never be under 100 points. Somewhere between 120-150 would be way better 😡

So one big lottery to win a Smurf jersey?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Can my players stop taking reds? Ffs 🤬 Luckily transfer window close in two weeks so don't have to worry about that anymore but i bet that is when injuries jump in...

Also none bothered to tell that Jensen will actually get playtime this season? Well better late than never, at least now i know my star player for rest of season 🙂 #can't win without 🇫🇮 

On 8/10/2022 at 1:52 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

What you said? After 2nd round? 😆

6 points ahead of @WuDu, something must be wrong. 

• Like 3

@Livertool Scamming the system to avoid negative points, still doesn't net you positive points, though...

paris hilton wtf GIF

image.thumb.png.a8dfe5f6677fe313ef2f7170ffdbbe20.png

Was expecting worse, however you guys were practically riding Kimmich to the glory land (in addition to Thuram vs Plea), well, seems like I have to add Joshua next week as well.

Musiala so far the #1 striker after two matchdays. He could be yours for another additional 400 K!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

Also, the Magicadil/Brocky-award for shooting yourself in the foot goes to @Purps this week!

image.png.f6640e5e68a317abc341e745718638c5.png

Match on Friday, Guerreiro scores 14 points as your star player. 

Not Great Ok GIF by Sky España

He then makes Angelino his star player, who comes up with 12 points.

Season 4 Ok GIF by Power

An OK result, but @Purps smells blood in the water and goes for Scally vs the Smurfs...

Oh Come On The Office GIF

@cris1285 with a great start to the year, I think I'll be poaching Kainz and Kimmich next week from your team...

• Haha 3