Half-price Supernova this Sunday! Promotion included!

Seb-Unibet

Hi Community!

I just wanted to remind you that there is the Half-price Supernova happening this Sunday at 19:00 CEST.

I hope some of you managed to win a ticket with our Euros campaigns. But even if not, the buy-in is just €50 this time (and the Guarantee remains €20,000)!

To make it even more exciting, I will add a small promotion to the tournament. The community member with the best result on the tournament will have the chance to play an exclusive Heads-Up vs me. Winning the Heads-Up will bring a beautiful €250 Supermoon ticket to your account.* 

image.png.9c729030ea7605ffc3c836d833ee46ae.png

You need to opt-in by replying to the thread until the late-reg ends and you need to play with your community alias. 

Feel free to use this thread also as a rail and update us how you are doing!

Good luck to all community members, lets hope that someone manages to reach the final table!

*SE, BE, DE, DK customers are excluded from the promotion.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• Seb-Unibet changed the title to Half-price Supernova this Sunday! Promotion included!
5 minutes ago, Purps said:

I'll be donking around too.

Good luck everyone 👍

Already run out of reactions, a new record for me. 🤣 Good luck all. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

39 minutes ago, tinkeri said:

I'm in!

13 minutes ago, Purps said:

I'll be donking around too.

Good luck everyone 👍

Run out of likes already, a new record for me. 🤣 Good Luck all. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

On 7/17/2021 at 11:30 AM, Seb-Unibet said:

Hi Community!

I just wanted to remind you that there is the Half-price Supernova happening this Sunday at 19:00 CEST.

I hope some of you managed to win a ticket with our Euros campaigns. But even if not, the buy-in is just €50 this time (and the Guarantee remains €20,000)!

To make it even more exciting, I will add a small promotion to the tournament. The community member with the best result on the tournament will have the chance to play an exclusive Heads-Up vs me. Winning the Heads-Up will bring a beautiful €250 Supermoon ticket to your account.* 

image.png.9c729030ea7605ffc3c836d833ee46ae.png

You need to opt-in by replying to the thread until the late-reg ends and you need to play with your community alias. 

Feel free to use this thread also as a rail and update us how you are doing!

Good luck to all community members, lets hope that someone manages to reach the final table!

*SE, BE, DE, DK customers are excluded from the promotion.

I am in :)