Half-price Supernova this Sunday! Promotion included!

Seb-Unibet

Out in 290th on a typical aipf manner 😥

One might think I flopped good, but no.

everyduckingtime.png.8151061e72ce25a169e4a968fa39e092.png

€50+'s ain't for me anyhow, even as a freeroll 😟

Good luck to all that are still in... Some of you are sitting with nice stacks 🙂👍

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Hi!
I was travelling today and I will have a closer look tomorrow during wok. I hoped to see someone of you reaching the FT... but brutal setups (badbeats)... 😒

@MaGsif you really did it, well done - making the best out of the compensation ticket? 🙂

I will confirm tomorrow,

Cheers,

Seb

• Like 2

@MaGs did it and will play a headsup vs me for a Supermoon ticket! The supermoon tournament will be played next week Sunday.

Lets find some time before to play the headsup and maybe you can join the €250 PKO Supermoon tournament for free and play for a €40,000 Guarantee. 

image.png.74a2b496636c4b7311c8c021afade2f1.png

@MaGs I will contact you to arrange date and time when we will play this epic match!

And I have another pretty cool community promotion planned for the first week of August! Stay tuned!

Seb

• Like 8

image.thumb.png.8010d1f800b357995513dd291babd87a.png

Brutal river, with this 1388 pot, you would have been back in the game, @MaGs!

Well played! However, I dont want you to get out with nothing, you will receive a €10 Supermoon qualifier ticket to your account tomorrow!

@ all other community members:  Keep an eye on the poker forum section tomorrow. At a random time, there will be the chance for another Supermoon ticket! But there will be just a 1hour time window to opt in for the raffle! GLGL!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1