The Return of the Prodigal Son

Stubbe-Unibet

Guess who's back...

I'm replacing Chris, who was the Poker Product Manager, which means I'll be busy with the challenges you guys are having with the client, along with a whole lot of other poker related tasks. Today is my first day, so I don't have a lot to share with you right now, but on the community end I'll soon be going through all of the +200 poker bugs reported (just need Ray/Jeppe to give me access) - I'd like for the bug reports section to be up-to-date and a place where you can be sure the issue will be looked at once reported. I'll have to close quite a few of the older bug reports that have been inactive for a while, but if I do happen to close an issue that's still relevant, you can just comment and let me know :)

NB thought it'd be too confusing if my old account had gone from employee to customer and back to employee, so I created this one instead.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Guess who's back...

I'm replacing Chris, who was the Poker Product Manager, which means I'll be busy with the challenges you guys are having with the client, along with a whole lot of other poker related tasks. Today is my first day, so I don't have a lot to share with you right now, but on the community end I'll soon be going through all of the +200 poker bugs reported (just need Ray/Jeppe to give me access) - I'd like for the bug reports section to be up-to-date and a place where you can be sure the issue will be looked at once reported. I'll have to close quite a few of the older bug reports that have been inactive for a while, but if I do happen to close an issue that's still relevant, you can just comment and let me know :)

NB thought it'd be too confusing if my old account had gone from employee to customer and back to employee, so I created this one instead.

giphy

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I'd like for the bug reports section to be up-to-date and a place where you can be sure the issue will be looked at once reported. I'll have to close quite a few of the older bug reports that have been inactive for a while, but if I do happen to close an issue that's still relevant, you can just comment and let me know :)

ALL OF THE BUGS STILL EXIST!

P.S. Welcome back

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

@MoreTBC, in that case I'll be a busy man. Having had a quick look, the majority have just never had the state updated, when someone looked at and commented on the issue. I do realize there're a few ongoing issues though, but let's see if we can't tackle the most important ones this quarter :)

@jonny2192, I like a challenge ;)

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Could you fix that bug where the ticket exchanges do not work 🤣

haha, I'll probably add my five cents to the ticket exchange thread later. I was sceptical of the decision at first, but I actually do support it, even though I totally get why some of you are very disappointed with it. I can assure you it's not because we're sudenly less customer centric or much more cost control focused.

There are some things what would be awesome to clear:

-making private freerolls available for users by request

-bringing back the bounty freerolls

-fixing the delay of the notifications

-also settling in somebody from betting team not only from poker department.

Archived