Unibet Online Series Fourth Edition

Leo-Unibet

hey guys am i the only one that cant see UOS tournaments????? I mean i was trying to reg now and i dont see any UOS. Was thinking for a moment that its only a one week competition...

Przechwytywanie111.thumb.JPG.9c2b275cf00f0f05d35b93bf68b004ed.JPG   

edit: nevermind guys, i restarted the client and all UOS came back. Strange bug though

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Patsgnome wrote:

Strongly disagree, it is one of the best parts of the UOS that all buyin levels get the same good structures, instead of making the low turbo and the nano crapshoots.

If you don't enjoy 10+ min blindlevels, UOS has many faster paced tournaments as well. I for one am very glad a few have a great structure that does not cater to bingo-allin players.

@Leo-Unibet @Patsgnome

Well, my main point is that this tournament shouldn't still be going till 3 AM in the morning. If you want to keep the same structures, that's fine with me as well but then at least, for these slow structured tournaments, schedule it 2 hours earlier than it was the case right now .

I love tournaments that last until 3AM, the Supernova does every week afaik or even longer. I would love it even more if tournaments lasted til 6AM, so fatigue would make my opponents make even more mistakes, but I understand that is not what Unibet wants with MTTs. A couple of the UOS ones running as late as the weekly Supernova is totally ok imo though. 

I would much rather see multiple 2-day events rather than structures becoming worse. If those day 1's actually end ITM though :D

today seconds high uos structure was terrible...we basically all end up with 10 bb or so at the 250/500 blind marks...70 % of the field left? im playing this game online for while..never see such overachieving structure, is't something you have to look into it carefully on unibet ! 

E44 and E43 were 6 handed while their nano version E45 was 9 handed. This is of course not a big deal as such. What makes it annoying is that the bug carried over from UOS3 (or older), players reported it when it happened as well as in general feedback after the series, yet the unibet poker team did not managed not to get it fixed for the next series.

Unibet poker operations do not come across very professional imo.

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Patsgnome wrote:

Strongly disagree, it is one of the best parts of the UOS that all buyin levels get the same good structures, instead of making the low turbo and the nano crapshoots.

If you don't enjoy 10+ min blindlevels, UOS has many faster paced tournaments as well. I for one am very glad a few have a great structure that does not cater to bingo-allin players.

@Leo-Unibet @Patsgnome

Well, my main point is that this tournament shouldn't still be going till 3 AM in the morning. If you want to keep the same structures, that's fine with me as well but then at least, for these slow structured tournaments, schedule it 2 hours earlier than it was the case right now .

@BroederTuck Hi, only a few of the tournaments that starts 20:30CET will last longer than 3h, good that you pointed this out for me because I try to keep all 20:30 tournaments in turbo format

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Patsgnome wrote:

@Leo-Unibet @Patsgnome

@BroederTuck Hi, only a few of the tournaments that starts 20:30CET will last longer than 3h, good that you pointed this out for me because I try to keep all 20:30 tournaments in turbo format

It's also super demoralizing when you are busted in all other UOS tourneys(set over set in the €100 one) and the buy-in of the last one is 400 times smaller than the one you hoped to play the longest :Disappointed:

Nevertheless, I played it somehow and actually almost won it, but it was boring and despite the fact that it is my best result in UOS till now , but quite worse than being 3rd in a high one :Laugh: , it was a joyless endeavour.

@Leo-Unibet  another suggestion is to implement longer levels in some of the early ones, as it was mentioned many times the stacks become very shallow too fast in 2-3 of them. I can't remember the actual E...s, but there were several posts about this, also in the previous UOS threads.

The LP is indeed per account and you can change your alias as you wish. IMO this is not ideal, however. It would add a whole new level of competition if you would have to use the same alias and know how many points each alias has (i.e., the leaderboard would be alias-based). Then you could monitor how your nemeses are doing at the tables and even trying to bust them as hard as you can.

Given that anonymity is kinda unibet's thing I don't see this happening, though. In addition you would have to let all the players know that you have to use the same alias - or make it programmatically impossible to change it for UOS. Not in a million years..

@GothMoth wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Patsgnome wrote:

@Leo-Unibet @Patsgnome

It's also super demoralizing when you are busted in all other UOS tourneys(set over set in the €100 one) and the buy-in of the last one is 400 times smaller than the one you hoped to play the longest 😞

Nevertheless, I played it somehow and actually almost won it, but it was boring and despite the fact that it is my best result in UOS till now , but quite worse than being 3rd in a high one :laugh: , it was a joyless endeavour.

@Leo-Unibet  another suggestion is to implement longer levels in some of the early ones, as it was mentioned many times the stacks become very shallow too fast in 2-3 of them. I can't remember the actual E...s, but there were several posts about this, also in the previous UOS threads.

@GothMoth 

When UOS is over for this time I will as always evaluate to see if there are pieces to improve. I'm sure there are and changes will be done to the better for next time.

@GothMoth 

When UOS is over for this time I will as always evaluate to see if there are pieces to improve. I'm sure there are and changes will be done to the better for next time.

@Leo-Unibet  , I actually meant the later ones , sorry. The ones that lasted ~3hrs: the PLO ones and E46, 47 and 48( it lasted only 2:47). Maybe E52, E53, E54 too. The ante re-entries become too shallow toward the end as well.

I know you want them not to last more than 3hrs, but with small adjustments they will be only 1 hour longer and with more room for actual play 😃

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Yes @Farseer, but you should take the expiry dates into consideration, the 100 EUR ones will only be usable for supernova afterwards and tickets can't be extended.

So if you have 20x UOS79 tickets, that's not reasonable.

If you want to bunker a bunch of tickets for UOS79 that's totally fine, in case you need them and if you don't need them all, you can use them for Supernova.

What a reasonable amount of tickets is, should be known and common sense :)

Thanks

After quick reading this post I made myself believe, that I will be able to use my one and only UOS 25 ticket in some kind of daily tournament as long it doesn't expire (expires Jan 17. That 1 month of availability also added to misunderstanding and assurance it can be used later). Nowhere in Terms and Conditions on the website or original post in this thread warns that it only can be used during the series. Which I only found out after clicking on the ticket and seeing all series tournaments are being allready completed :( Yes, I did find afterwards a thread in Ticket exchange  ->  Unibet Online Series ticket exchange rules!, but it is a little too late for a player that don't usually plays Unibet series. I am being optimistic that something still can be done and you will help me. If not, please add in terms and conditions a warning for the players about series ticket policy so others don't make the same mistake like I did.

@Puzzl3 wrote:

Of course at the Final Champion €5,000 Freeroll on Wednesday 19 December I will be at work till 22 UK time  :wonder::wonder::wonder::waterfall::waterfall::waterfall:

@Puzzl3... so unlucky :waterfall: I feel your pain Buds

I'll be home that time

Why not ship your ticket my way if you feeling generous maybe ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@comanimal wrote:

@ProGame You can use your leftover UOS tickets in all tournaments now.

Thank you 😃😃😃 I went through an emotional roller coaster while waiting for an answer.

My suggestion for the management still stands. Also in the future it would be a very good thing that special series tickets would have expiration date set on the day after series ends. This would force people to use tickets for the series instead of accumulating them.

Archived