Unibet Online Series Fourth Edition

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Leo-Unibet @Elukka12

I really feel butthurth... :puking:

1. Do you guys even think about the people that woud like to join and have to go to work the next day? (100 euro buy-ins)

The first half only will already take so long. I don't understand why always sundays and starting so late. I mean i either have to skip these tournys or i need to skip my sleep time. I do some hard labor work and i really need my sleep time. I enjoy playing poker aswell. But this puts my back against the wall.

Can you please start reconsidering these things and before you ask to add more levels think about other people? It sucks that not every one has the luxury to sit home all day and play poker or start working at 9 in the morning. Again sorry if i sound abit pissed off. I'm not. Maybe just a little :D I just want to be heard..

Specially cuz there are only like 2x100 buy-in tournaments. I think it coud be reconsiderd to maybe make sure it seems playable and fitable for most players 👍

2. On the client it mentions the second part will be somewhere in semptember. in your schedule you are talking about around June.

Is there any reason why there is so much of a break inbetween it? I woudve just tought it woud be the next sunday or even monday?

3. Will there be a topic with the scoreboard and the points the players have earned to be on a certain spot on the leaderbord? 

Anyway, Thanks again Unibet for these great promotions and opportunities like always. 👍❤️❤️

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

@MackDaddy wrote:

@Leo-Unibet @Elukka12

I really feel butthurth... :puking:

1. Do you guys even think about the people that woud like to join and have to go to work the next day? (100 euro buy-ins)

The first half only will already take so long. I don't understand why always sundays and starting so late. I mean i either have to skip these tournys or i need to skip my sleep time. I do some hard labor work and i really need my sleep time. I enjoy playing poker aswell. But this puts my back against the wall.

Can you please start reconsidering these things and before you ask to add more levels think about other people? It sucks that not every one has the luxury to sit home all day and play poker or start working at 9 in the morning. Again sorry if i sound abit pissed off. I'm not. Maybe just a little :D I just want to be heard..

Specially cuz there are only like 2x100 buy-in tournaments. I think it coud be reconsiderd to maybe make sure it seems playable and fitable for most players 👍

2. On the client it mentions the second part will be somewhere in semptember. in your schedule you are talking about around June.

Is there any reason why there is so much of a break inbetween it? I woudve just tought it woud be the next sunday or even monday?

3. Will there be a topic with the scoreboard and the points the players have earned to be on a certain spot on the leaderbord? 

Anyway, Thanks again Unibet for these great promotions and opportunities like always. 👍❤️❤️

1. Unibet has only one 100 euro game in their offering. Even tough I find they should dare to increase their buy-in levels and create a daily 100, I don't think they will. 

There are some rebuy games of 50 euro tough, which are 100 euro effective (if you add-on) or even more if you rebuy. Maybe this is something for you to look at.

2.  It's a typo. It will go on the next day :)

3. Isn't that in the client? It was their with the previous editions.

Otherwise you can find that here https://www.unibet.com/poker/leaderboards#tab:leaderboard-container-7-944725-4 altough I feel they forgot to link it, because in the past it would update real-time. ( @Leo-Unibet can you have a look at this? )

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I at least want few more levels for it. But reason is simple: currently day1 ends just before money is reached. Few things are more annoying but to come and play only for day2 and end up bubbling.

Many players have been very annoyed because of this. And it feels ridiculous. 30 min - 1 hour extra play won't kill you, and I doubt you would like it either if you'd end up going to day2 and end up bubbling instead of doing something else for Monday evening.

Ofc. it could start bit earlier. But I guess Unibet have wanted to keep schedule simple by starting all tournaments at the same time. Another way to fix it would be to pay for more places, but then we would have less money for top spots.

@Leo-Unibet, I see that leaderboards are not yet showing up. Is there ETA when we can expect them, would really like to know how people are faring in the leaderboard and I know few other guys (like one who's streaming on twitch) who would like it too ASAP.

@Leo-Unibet  something went wrong in to my account with my uos tickets. in the afternoon I had 4  5eur uos, but now I have on only 3,haven't played any 5euro qualiefiers today. I think it happend something like that before but then I wasn't sure.But now i took a print screen

78.thumb.png.0288453bd104d2adbe45c943544cd6e3.png99.thumb.png.dacc826b41a10c606510db687904016e.png

@Boby wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  something went wrong in to my account with my uos tickets. in the afternoon I had 4  5eur uos, but now I have on only 3,haven't played any 5euro qualiefiers today. I think it happend something like that before but then I wasn't sure.But now i took a print screen

78.thumb.png.70a2c42145b59afe3a565dce636cf133.png99.thumb.png.ff44ef6423a1f6f6cd0dc057ccd492fb.png

You should have expanded those 4 tickets ;)

You'd have seen that 3 tickets are still usable and one wasn't :) Tickets you use stay for up to 24 hours in your account as "used" 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Boby I was saying that you used them yesterday :) After you use them they stay in your account for up to 24 hours :) So it looks like you have one ticket more for that time period.

Hope that is clear.

If you didn't use a ticket yesterday, then I can't help and I'll leave it to the experts

@Leo-Unibet

Just finished the nano E42 tournament. The structure of this tournament is waaay too slow. I mean, you guys break up E37-E38-E39 into 2 day tournaments which I fully support but let these nanos run till 2:15 AM and it could've easily been going till after 3 AM... 

As a participant of the series, I try to play the nanos as well for leaderboard points but having to play these till the middle of the night goes a bit too far. I got to get up within 5 hours. At least with the high buyin it makes it worth your while, moneywise. But letting these nanos run till this late is unnecessary imo.

Especially for a site that caters to recreationals.

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Just finished the nano E42 tournament. The structure of this tournament is waaay too slow. I mean, you guys break up E37-E38-E39 into 2 day tournaments which I fully support but let these nanos run till 2:15 AM and it could've easily been going till after 3 AM... 

As a participant of the series, I try to play the nanos as well for leaderboard points but having to play these till the middle of the night goes a bit too far. I got to get up within 5 hours. At least with the high buyin it makes it worth your while, moneywise. But letting these nanos run till this late is unnecessary imo.

This so much +1. Structures are far too slow especially if one is working at a regular job.

Having same structure + lots of more players mean that Nanos will always last longer than other tournaments, usually for no prize except for points. Not sure if nano players either appreciate all higher stakes players swimming around.

@Farseer wrote:

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

This so much +1. Structures are far too slow especially if one is working at a regular job.

Having same structure + lots of more players mean that Nanos will always last longer than other tournaments, usually for no prize except for points. Not sure if nano players either appreciate all higher stakes players swimming around.

@Farseer @BroederTuck

Thanks for your inputs. I understand It could feel too long to have a nano running for 5 hours, we wanted all tournaments have the same structure, nano, low and high. I agree this one took too long, I will shorten the runtime on this one next UOS

@Farseer wrote:

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Strongly disagree, it is one of the best parts of the UOS that all buyin levels get the same good structures, instead of making the low turbo and the nano crapshoots.

If you don't enjoy 10+ min blindlevels, UOS has many faster paced tournaments as well. I for one am very glad a few have a great structure that does not cater to bingo-allin players.

^ Indeed! Everybody can choose. Play selectively the structures and buyins you like and win a little bit from the LB or commit yourself to the grind and go for the banana. You cannot expect Unibet to throw all the LB money and think that playing a few hours here and there would entitle you for a big share of it.

If you are stuck with a nano that does not matter to you moneywise it is still you choice. You can sit out and go to sleep or take it seriously for the points. Structures are not to blame that you play for pennies that do not matter to you.

I would not change the structures for nanos also because it is handy that all three tournaments are at the same blind levels. Makes multitabling much easier.

It would be handy to have the estimated time of finish in the tournament description. I understand it is hard for tourneys that run irregularly, though.

@Patsgnome wrote:

Strongly disagree, it is one of the best parts of the UOS that all buyin levels get the same good structures, instead of making the low turbo and the nano crapshoots.

If you don't enjoy 10+ min blindlevels, UOS has many faster paced tournaments as well. I for one am very glad a few have a great structure that does not cater to bingo-allin players.

@Leo-Unibet @Patsgnome

Well, my main point is that this tournament shouldn't still be going till 3 AM in the morning. If you want to keep the same structures, that's fine with me as well but then at least, for these slow structured tournaments, schedule it 2 hours earlier than it was the case right now .

Archived