Unibet Online Series Fourth Edition

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna thank unibet for the great series and of course the players cause without them, poker on unibet today wouldn`t be the same :)

Another thank you unibet for letting use the tickets for some time after the series, i only had an extra 1e ticket which i had left cause(and this isn`t a complaint in any way even though it might have costed me one of the top spots in nano ladder) i tried "double rebuy using ticket" option after i lost my stack and kicked me out of the nano main event instead maybe using my cash balance if i was missing 1 ticket :( or at least tell me hey you have 1 ticket, we can only give u stack for 1 ticket and give me the option to add other with cash later :P PS ok maybe complaining a bit now? rofl :D and special thx for option of playing supernova with the 2x 100e uos tickets  i was left with cause i have ended up playing ~all qualifiers until i got my first ticket from maybe the last qualifier i decided to play after losing about 200e :P so i decided to keep my ticket along with the other 1 that i got from mysterys promo unexpectedly :) because i was too tired to play my A game and missing the great early game of a tournament :P

Overall i`m pleased to say i can`t wait for the next season of uos , hope its gonna be just as great as this one!

Thanks for another great UOS series to round out 2018! 
I finally managed to win a high event instead of nanos, so it was pretty succesful for me personally. :cash:

I'd like to give a little feedback to maybe enhance future UOS series in 2019 and onwards. 

I would love to see 2 levels added to the sunday 2-day events, they'll still end before the 00:55 break and far less people will have to return to bubble.

Most 20:30 events are turbo structured, I'm sure there are fans of those as well, but I would perhaps like to see a few have a better longer lasting structure(friday or saturday perhaps to accomodate not having to work in the morning for most). Or perhaps more 2-day events although I'm not sure how the general playerpool would like that, I for one would welcome it.

UOS Showdown, it had 58 tickets out of 84 possible event winner tickets regged for the tournament. I'm sure there will be a few people that might not have had the ability to play, but I think some just had no idea they were qualified for it by winning a tournament. My idea of a solution would be to include the tickets into the UOS events themselves, where the winner gets Cash prize + Ticket to UOS Showdown, so all events winners will have the information of qualifying for that tournament and participation would increase. I mean I like the bigger chance at the 5k prizepool, but I also feel sad for those missing out on the opportunity, specially for nano grinders this could be a huge bankroll boost!

Thank you for the chance to play. Maybe I will try next time when I'm a day off or if you do the tournament in Sat or Sun. Personal opinion is the biggest tournaments must be scheduled then.

1.thumb.jpg.3047d96d0fd3bc74a33d74ad59bb3b40.jpg

Even the longest journey starts with the first step !

@MackDaddy wrote:

@Farseer

Wow, Congratz with ur winning man! 🆗:popeye:

Can i ask what tournament that was you won that amount? :happyshy:

100 rebuy main event.

Bittersweet though, since finish top2 would have brought not just over 10k€ but also overall (and high) leaderboard victory (now finished 2nd in both). Not overly disappointed though, started day2 with smallest stack with just 7bb or so with 75 players left.

@Patsgnome wrote:

Thanks for another great UOS series to round out 2018! 

I finally managed to win a high event instead of nanos, so it was pretty succesful for me personally. :cash:

I'd like to give a little feedback to maybe enhance future UOS series in 2019 and onwards. 

I would love to see 2 levels added to the sunday 2-day events, they'll still end before the 00:55 break and far less people will have to return to bubble.

Most 20:30 events are turbo structured, I'm sure there are fans of those as well, but I would perhaps like to see a few have a better longer lasting structure(friday or saturday perhaps to accomodate not having to work in the morning for most). Or perhaps more 2-day events although I'm not sure how the general playerpool would like that, I for one would welcome it.

UOS Showdown, it had 58 tickets out of 84 possible event winner tickets regged for the tournament. I'm sure there will be a few people that might not have had the ability to play, but I think some just had no idea they were qualified for it by winning a tournament. My idea of a solution would be to include the tickets into the UOS events themselves, where the winner gets Cash prize + Ticket to UOS Showdown, so all events winners will have the information of qualifying for that tournament and participation would increase. I mean I like the bigger chance at the 5k prizepool, but I also feel sad for those missing out on the opportunity, specially for nano grinders this could be a huge bankroll boost!

@Patsgnome I'm glad that you liked it, I think it was a huge success this time.

Some answers to your feedback.

You wanted some longer tournaments that started 20:30,  most of them lasted ~4hours with some even running to 03:00CET , I think that run time is good for those who starts 20:30,  tournaments that started 19:00 cet ran between 4 hours to 11 hours, I think that's a good spread to.

You wanted the day 1's should run longer, I disagree, I think the lenght of day 1 was perfect and the players that got back for day 2 had quite some time to play before the money.

The ticket to Showdown: Absolutely..... I use to do it that way in tournaments like this, I don't understand that I didn't remember that. Thanks for reminding me, i will fix that for next time . Thanks for your ideas!   

@Leo-Unibet

You are missing @Patsgnome 's point. Tourneys go to daybreak 24 past the hour, which is definitely not optimal. First you have the hourly 5 min break and then play only 24 minutes. All 2 day tournaments should end at 55 past whatever hour - that would be ideal.

Your say you think that day break is 'perfect'. I don't think that players on average agree with you.

@Elukka12 wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

You are missing @Patsgnome 's point. Tourneys go to daybreak 24 past the hour, which is definitely not optimal. First you have the hourly 5 min break and then play only 24 minutes. All 2 day tournaments should end at 55 past whatever hour - that would be ideal.

Your say you think that day break is 'perfect'. I don't think that players on average agree with you.

@Elukka12  I get it now, then I would prefere 24 minutes shorter day 1, good point though

Archived