AndreiBN's Challenge Freeroll

AndreiBN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki becouse with my luck it is better to use a good hand to the maximum. For 2 hours I can be in the range of 2-10. It happened many times. I'd rather go all in with this hand than with 55. My hand had a better chance of winning. better 10 euro 1 time than 1 euro 3 times

@Merenitsu AQoff this is not good hand to shove at that stage ...  in regulars in mostly cases this is fold for big 4-bet ... even AQsuited

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Merenitsu ya, I have been busy and not active on the board so much lately. Snooze you lose I guess. No biggie... Just kind of wondered if it was somehow tied to the Grand slam comps that Andrei runs. I know he does those and they're always fun to take part of + I know when they are. Cool idea with a regular running promo for tennis though. I love tennis and there usually aren't many promos run by unibet (or other betting sites) for it, so at least @AndreiBN is looking out for us tennis fans. 

Anyway, good luck to all of you in the tourney... And happy Halloween :)

@pinki wrote:

@Merenitsu why you shoved with AQ and 3.000/40BB ?!! 😠  this is not hyper-turbi freeroll you have time and play normal game ...  come on !  50players and 32 paid places!!

But @Mackelito  played very bad ... but this is freeroll so ... :)

Why so mean but as you said it's a freeroll and I want a big stack fast in freerolls so I think my odds with pocket is good enough to take a risk :)

Go for it!

😠 That's what I think is the maximum for me, who is this Zozik2, I was eliminated on 37. I'm very disappointed because we have such community players. I think it's time for a break for me.Screenshot_20181031-220405.thumb.jpg.5c22e85237898a40a305308b8b3ce329.jpg

if not even at this freeroll I did not get rid of these bingo poker players then for me online poker is at the end.

😠😠😠

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Im enjoying this flat structure. Like it better than 60 people and 5 paid places. I see some strange nicks though, maybe people forgot to change the nickname 🤫

@pinki just hit quads :wow:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Im enjoying this flat structure. Like it better than 60 people and 5 paid places. I see some strange nicks though, maybe people forgot to change the nickname 🤫

@jerry , Out of 54 members who played this freeroll  , only 4 did not use their community alias. 1 of them i know who it was , the other 3 will find out tomorrow ( zozik2 , ince and Joggy36 ) . This was almost as much as you can get in a tournament like this, that is password protected only. @RayL and the Poker guys did a great job in fixing as many issues as they could in order to have this tournament tonight and they've worked extra hours , due some techincal issues all day yesterday and today , and seting up a tournament like this on a last minute note was not an easy task.

Wanted to have this kind of payout structure ,  as many of you as possible to get a little something extra tonight.

There was 57 elibigle members for this one ( including a few guys i invited to play as well ) , so , from my side this was a real success. Thank you everyone who played it and hoped you had fun.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I must apologize for not respecting the rule about the alias being the same as on the forum, i originally entered with FaiDeaEmo but i started playing other tables and switching aliases and i ended up with iBetty nickname in it :(  Forgive me if you may

Thank you every1 for the community hype around this predicting competition, was intresting considering i haven`t been doing this much if at all for such an extended period of time, but i tried my best being really curious how much a newbie like me could corectly predict :)

If needed unibet can take the 2e i won at the tournament from my account. I can understand.. mistake or not.. what we do has consequences. 

@pinki wrote:

@cris1285 im lucky bas.... ;)

1010.png.1f8c70fc7750c00297c0d19d3bc81f22.png

Never mind @pinki, VNH. I was so carddead all night long, and i was so happy to have something, but we all know, poker is a bitch sometimes 🤣 And well, i still managed to grab 3 euros, i cant be unhappy.

+1 for the payout, IMO this should be applied for all these friendly community games, rather than few (unknown) guys takes all. Not much complaint on the aliases also, and from that few i hope "zozik" or who didnt win it all 🤣

Thanks again @AndreiBN and all who made it possible, @RayL@JeppeL and the poker team. 

I had lots of fun in this tournament as I recognized pretty much everyone from my table/-s... about the way some players have treated the tournament well, it was a freeroll and some players take crazy lines more often when you can't lose anything :):Cash:

At the final table I had a tough position as the cheap leader was overly aggressive and when I finally had a hand to call I couldn't hold RIP RNGJesus lol 

I took some screenshots, maybe some guys will enjoy them...

1445127571_opencbetcheck-shove.jpg.e0d4d60b05365949d6ae1ac65f23768a.jpg1877574565_kkcursenot.jpg.469e851fb052c389d20d836e57a94c35.jpg1928313022_weirdplay1.jpg.1422cb7d894c82fec080853ce8ddb723.jpg1886057469_weirdplay2.jpg.fe68e439010cce850935b3290db9f972.jpgGG.jpg.55909b04a347f87c08d52bd5c4855c28.jpg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived