AndreiBN's Challenge Freeroll

AndreiBN

Hey , 

Just to avoid further confusion , wanted to give you some updates about the Freeroll.

Capture.thumb.PNG.a113f8c3f4f329ed837637cb9bce3882.PNG

At the moment, there is one freeroll in the Poker client with the name "AndreiBN Challenge Freeroll". And several people are registered in it. Due to some technical error with the Poker client , it was not set up the way it shoudl have been in the first place.

Hopefully, this tournament  will be cancelled soon and the proper one will appear. That one will not run , and there is no point to register for it, even tho some people still do it. 

The "real" one will only be possible to join if you have a ticket. And the list with the members who are eligible for the ticket ( or got an invitation from me ) is set and you will get the ticket later today, once everything is sorted. 

NB : At this time there is no option to receive a ticket anymore, so please don't ask for it!

Will update this thread as soon as i will know more from @Leo-Unibet or @Patric-Unibet and will let you know when tickets will be added to your acounts!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yap..that's an error because you can register with the ticket from those community tournaments for Dublin

@AndreiBN do you have any idea if the prizepool will be around that sum from this error tournament?

And i really like that idea with 32 players that will reiceve some money even if there are 40 players or 200..i like this type of tournaments

See you guys at the table! :D

@steppek77 wrote:

Hi @AndreiBN!

I have the ticket, but when I try to register for the tournament it says we need a password.  How do we get that?

@steppek77 , you don't have the ticket, cause no ticket was given for this one. You might have an unused ticket from the community poker league for Dublin, not for this one :)

Will give you more details in a couple of hours.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thankyou @AndreiBN for your great additions to this community and all your hard work. I have received the password to your freeroll tonight but family commitments mean I am unable to take part. Good luck to everyone, I'll log in in the morning and see how it went. Have fun  🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I've just been sent a pm asking for the password which of course I refused. I didn't recognise the senders i.d. and from what I can see he hasn't participated in this promo. 

BE AWARE!

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

The passwords are being supplied via Private Message as we speak guys and please note that there is only a select group of players somewhere around 50 that will be able to join this tournament. Spamming will only result in confusion and will result in a ban. To players who are supplied with a password, I wish you guys good luck :) and please don't share it with anybody because it counts as a Bonus Abuse which goes without saying, has repercussions. Remember to use your Community alias.

/RayRay out :)

Former Community Moderator

Archived