Quackroll

Livertool

@psrquack wrote:

@xdiediex1 wrote:

heya happy birthday quack quack ,i just wanne ask do you mind if i play with the alias duckinhouse instead of xdiediex1 ? you noticed the players list is filled with ducks and quacks lol , lemme know what ya prefer 

Duckinhouse sounds perfect.👼

i use it for a month now and so far duckinhouse was very nice for my BR , i just hope since i play instead of daily now like once in 3 weeks i dont get the trashcards ,you go crush it, hope to see ya ending on place one ,and if i do lose hope its from you , gl gl gl and more important, have fun!!!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, wanted duck avatar too so i´ll be playing as ducksmuggler.

Which reminds me that kids, if someone comes and offer you ducks, just say no. They are highly addictive and bad for you. Sure you might think that you can keep it in control but soon enough all you do is quack, waddle and hatch your eggs. That is no way to live :laugh:

@xdiediex1 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@xdiediex1 wrote:

heya happy birthday quack quack ,i just wanne ask do you mind if i play with the alias duckinhouse instead of xdiediex1 ? you noticed the players list is filled with ducks and quacks lol , lemme know what ya prefer 

i use it for a month now and so far duckinhouse was very nice for my BR , i just hope since i play instead of daily now like once in 3 weeks i dont get the trashcards ,you go crush it, hope to see ya ending on place one ,and if i do lose hope its from you , gl gl gl and more important, have fun!!!!

I hope this time you also will win some bounties, but having fdun is the most important thing in this freeroll.

@Livertool wrote:

Ok, wanted duck avatar too so i´ll be playing as ducksmuggler.

Which reminds me that kids, if someone comes and offer you ducks, just say no. They are highly addictive and bad for you. Sure you might think that you can keep it in control but soon enough all you do is quack, waddle and hatch your eggs. That is no way to live :laugh:

First you wanted to bite my tailfeathers and now smuggling ducks. Hmm, never trust in walrus.😛

@psrquack wrote:

@xdiediex1 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@xdiediex1 wrote:

I hope this time you also will win some bounties, but having fdun is the most important thing in this freeroll.

i just wanne show up, i never decline birthday invitations, sad yours is non alcoholic but hey im there... i dont really care the bountys ,i only care the players 🆒

@xdiediex1 wrote:

i just wanne show up, i never decline birthday invitations, sad yours is non alcoholic but hey im there... i dont really care the bountys ,i only care the players 🆒

Eu isn't allow drinking alcohol for animals. Btw the real drinking party will began after Englands win today.

no they gotta prove they are worth the place without needing a penalty to score a goal in 90 minites ,kinda pathetic such a group that cant make it 1-0 in 90 minites without needing a penalty, all the best groups are gone home so far , but france and belgium survived ,now england and croatie pls 🤣

@xdiediex1 wrote:

no they gotta prove they are worth the place without needing a penalty to score a goal in 90 minites ,kinda pathetic such a group that cant make it 1-0 in 90 minites without needing a penalty, all the best groups are gone home so far , but france and belgium survived ,now england and croatie pls 🤣

forgat to mention im proud at my country GO BELGIUMMMMMMM  i gonna prove in quack time this evening that belgium is the best,be prepared 😏👼

Just a little preview of what will happen later! Tasty...:Laugh:

My alias is ready, you'll know it when you see it...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived