Quackroll

Livertool

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tournament is way too slow. Make it quicker next time...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Btw I think there is no sense making the field larger. I hope the next one could be a €100 prize pool freeroll. Do you agree guys with the split of the prize pool to regular cash and bounties or would have bigger/smaller bounties?

Think we all who want it, can do alot more interesting games,  if it's needed. Fk money. It's a way to show for other people who seek some free chips, so be it. Be real,  get real.

"To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." Elbert Hubbard. Fear of failure or criticism leads to an unhappy life. Word.
Negreanu-gay

Ladies and Gentlemen, ducks and other creatures. We have a winner. @Purps showed us an outstanding performance and dinished in the tournament as the undisputed duckpion. Now he has enough money to buy the whole Kindred Group. Fasten your seat belts guys, because massive overlays and giveaways are coming.

cutcaster-photo-801068159-Rich-Duck-holding-alot-of-dollars

My laptop collapsed during the final break and I had a windows update in the pipeline. So Quackbauer could build up a nice stack. Was a nice heads-up though...👍

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived