Quackroll

Livertool

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game everyone and thanks for arranging it @psrquack

It was great fun and I was really lucky to take it down. Had to pull one suckout on Rivaldo but other than that, cards just fell my way throughout the tournament.

Too bad I couldn't chat here because of the footy game, but there won't be a world cup running a year from now 😃

Congrats @WuDu and @TTABKATA for the podium places 👍

Run good peeps :peace:

You have been searching for pictures all day long, did you dream with ducks @psrquack🤣

Thanks for the invitation and the idea, it was really great. Thats what i call community game, i hope the mods see its a nice initiative. The timing wasnt that bad, but the doper russians didnt wanna give up the game, so i blame on them. :happy:

Sorry guys just apologised by private message to @psrquack I lost internet and after switching to mobile I couldn’t keep connection in that either. I’m glad I bubbled and didn’t cost anyone anything. If I can make it up to anyone for having to sit out more than happy to. Great to get the community together and really enjoyed it otherwise. Congrats to winners.

@cris1285 wrote:

You have been searching for pictures all day long, did you dream with ducks @psrquack🤣

Thanks for the invitation and the idea, it was really great. Thats what i call community game, i hope the mods see its a nice initiative. The timing wasnt that bad, but the doper russians didnt wanna give up the game, so i blame on them. :happy:

Oh, now I feel like one of the duck pictures, but it's worth while.

• 4 months later...

Archived