Action: Save the UK Poker Tour

Psycho79

Hey Guys! Have You heard about Action: Save the UK Poker Tour? All is here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Unibet-UK-Tour-schedule-updated/td-p/123311 Please help us to heal the UK satellites System and try to qualify for the next leg. I can tell you from my short experience that UK Tour is nothing but fun. You'll meet there all the Community Guys and the Ambassadors, and become one of us. Don't hesitate to join us. I want to support UK by giving away 28 Tickets for UK sats I have in my account. The first person who likes this post will get 4€ UK Ticket, another 27 players will get 1€ UK Tickets. The regulars are excluded from this, so don't even bother :Rofl: GL and make a good use of the tickets, hope to see one of you soon in the Final for the Package!

Thats extremly nice of you! Thanks a lot :D It seemed like everybody had so much fun in Manchester!

Fore me its still a quite remote dream to win a package to a live event, best result this far is 2nd in qualifier to UO 250€. But more study, more grind and boosted by giveaway tickets it might go one day :D

Hey Players/Hey @MarcoV!

We've finally collected 28likes so the tickets can be given away, in the order of appearance:

1. @jerry 4€UK

2. @FreedoM 1€UK

3. @nekoneko 1€UK

4. @Uctionpoker 1€UK

5. @pirahn 1€UK

6. @whereisrivaldo 1€UK

7. @NeriPoker 1€UK

8. @EL_HEFAZO 1€UK

9. @BundleFjoy 1€UK

10. @WuDu 1€UK

11. @AndreiBN 1€UK

12. @triceraatopp 1€UK

13. @leesimmo 1€UK

14. @Royalenis 1€UK

15. @yarik_gr 1€UK

16. @YlarP 1€UK

17. @Betzcom 1€UK

18. @JillianP 1€UK

19. @testuser1 1€UK

20. @cris1285 1€UK

21. @5-3Suited 1€UK

22. @VikingsAF 1€UK

23. @Michelle293 1€UK

24. @ItsOutThere 1€UK

25. @BillyR23 1€UK

26. @SCOBY 1€UK

27. @marius0928 1€UK

28. @radge1 1€UK

Thanks everyone for supporting UK Poker Tour. Please use the tickets well, treat this like a chance to attend a great live event. Believe me, the path is not really as long and hard as it seems. Please tell your friends to join us, cause we want the Community to grow and heal the UK sat system together. You can read about this year Tour here: https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour. Soon the 2018 schedule will be released, and I hope to meet there as many of you as possible. @triceraatopp just fight for the dream, and make it come true, crossing my fingers for you! All of you should know that it's worth trying, even if you fail to win the first sat, don't give up. And if you succeed to go a few steps further, you are more than welcome to exchange your tickets and give someone else a chance. If you like to join me tomorrow at 20:20 CET to use the ticket, I'll be glad to see you. If I only manage to break this through to 25€ Ticket, there will be a next giveaway. I wish other regs to join as well. GL ALL, See you at tables!

@pirahn, of course I consider you a reg, moreover a lot better than myself. I've never been to Unibet Open, you attend every event. At the same time you know I also consider you a great man and players will be happy to join you at tables. Don't wanna bother you anymore, do what you like. GL!

@MarcoV, two players from the list would like to give their tickets to another players. @EL_HEFAZO asked to put @Merenitsu at his place. Let @pirahn's tickets go to @Sect7G, the next in the line. Sorry for the mess again. Before you credit the tickets please check if someone else doesn't want to be a Santa 😏 In case there's a few more in the line... thanks for your Help Marco, GL!

Archived