Rank 15
‎01-12-2016 12:30 PM

Re: Unibet Open Bucharest - Live Updates Thread

@Stubbe-Unibet   i have one question for you:  do you think there could be a stream for the community event you gonna have in Bucharest ?  would be so cool for us at home  to follow the battle of the community !!

Rank 21
‎01-12-2016 12:35 PM

AndreiBN wrote:

Chill time with the community guys @Marco-Unibet and @Jeppe-Unibet ( @Stubbe-Unibet is on the way to pick the hoodies)

Great to know who is the boss and who is the servant.Laugh

Rank 13
‎01-12-2016 12:42 PM

[ Edited ]

Mynona wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet   i have one question for you:  do you think there could be a stream for the community event you gonna have in Bucharest ?  would be so cool for us at home  to follow the battle of the community !!

It would be a wonderful idea....
But this question was asked yesterday and it seems that is far too complicated for UNIBET to stream more than one  event....

Community Manager
‎01-12-2016 12:57 PM

ares263 wrote:

Mynona wrote:

But this question was asked yesterday and it seems that is far too complicated for UNIBET to stream more than one  event....

I really wanted to do this, but I didn't have enough room to bring the hardware with me. Will check with the guys and see if we can do something. It'll probably just be a video stream without any fancy cards or chips graphics, if there will be a stream at all Smile 

Most likely you'll have to do with our text and picture updates Smile 

Rank 20
‎01-12-2016 12:59 PM

Facebook Live?

Proud member of the "Going to UO London 2017 because Stubbe got drunk and deleted the Betting competition data" club
0 Likes
Rank 21
‎01-12-2016 01:03 PM

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

ares263 wrote:

Mynona wrote:

I really wanted to do this, but I didn't have enough room to bring the hardware with me. Will check with the guys and see if we can do something. It'll probably just be a video stream without any fancy cards or chips graphics, if there will be a stream at all Smile 

Most likely you'll have to do with our text and picture updates Smile 

Any chance for a small graphic with the consumed beers?

Rank 13
‎01-12-2016 01:17 PM

[ Edited ]

psrquack wrote:

Any chance for a small graphic with the consumed beers?

I think a picture with a pile of empty bottles is enough ... Smile

Community Manager
‎01-12-2016 01:18 PM

On my way back to the hotel with the hoodies. Lots of people in the street because of the national day - some dressed up. 

20161201_131323.jpg

@MoreTBC Yeah that's an option 

Rank 6
‎01-12-2016 01:27 PM

Down to 24k at the start of level 3 150/300 25. Nothing exciting, one standard spot where I paid two streets with top pair 2nd kicker vs an overpair, but feeling confident :-)

Rank 20
‎01-12-2016 01:29 PM

persephoney wrote:

Down to 24k at the start of level 3 150/300 25. Nothing exciting, one standard spot where I paid two streets with top pair 2nd kicker vs an overpair, but feeling confident :-)

What was starting stack?

Proud member of the "Going to UO London 2017 because Stubbe got drunk and deleted the Betting competition data" club