Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mynona Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet   i have one question for you:  do you think there could be a stream for the community event you gonna have in Bucharest ?  would be so cool for us at home  to follow the battle of the community !!

psrquack Rank 22
Rank 22

AndreiBN wrote:

Chill time with the community guys @Marco-Unibet and @Jeppe-Unibet ( @Stubbe-Unibet is on the way to pick the hoodies)

Great to know who is the boss and who is the servant.Laugh

ares263 Rank 13
Rank 13

Mynona wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet   i have one question for you:  do you think there could be a stream for the community event you gonna have in Bucharest ?  would be so cool for us at home  to follow the battle of the community !!

It would be a wonderful idea....
But this question was asked yesterday and it seems that is far too complicated for UNIBET to stream more than one  event....

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

ares263 wrote:

Mynona wrote:

But this question was asked yesterday and it seems that is far too complicated for UNIBET to stream more than one  event....

I really wanted to do this, but I didn't have enough room to bring the hardware with me. Will check with the guys and see if we can do something. It'll probably just be a video stream without any fancy cards or chips graphics, if there will be a stream at all Smile 

Most likely you'll have to do with our text and picture updates Smile 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
MoreTBC Rank 21
Rank 21

Facebook Live?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 22
Rank 22

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

ares263 wrote:

Mynona wrote:

I really wanted to do this, but I didn't have enough room to bring the hardware with me. Will check with the guys and see if we can do something. It'll probably just be a video stream without any fancy cards or chips graphics, if there will be a stream at all Smile 

Most likely you'll have to do with our text and picture updates Smile 

Any chance for a small graphic with the consumed beers?

ares263 Rank 13
Rank 13

psrquack wrote:

Any chance for a small graphic with the consumed beers?

I think a picture with a pile of empty bottles is enough ... Smile

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

On my way back to the hotel with the hoodies. Lots of people in the street because of the national day - some dressed up. 

20161201_131323.jpg

@MoreTBC Yeah that's an option 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
persephoney Rank 6
Rank 6

Down to 24k at the start of level 3 150/300 25. Nothing exciting, one standard spot where I paid two streets with top pair 2nd kicker vs an overpair, but feeling confident :-)

MoreTBC Rank 21
Rank 21

persephoney wrote:

Down to 24k at the start of level 3 150/300 25. Nothing exciting, one standard spot where I paid two streets with top pair 2nd kicker vs an overpair, but feeling confident :-)

What was starting stack?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile