Unibet Open Bucharest - Live Updates Thread

BonusPater

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The hoodies should have arrived this morning, but they're still in Austria :rockon:

@MarcoV, @JeppeL and I will be in the tournament area in an hour or so :) 

Likely story, @testuser1 is sending the hoodies to countries he wants to visit, He will spend the next 12 months visiting different places to track the hoodies down.

The Stubbe world tour of hoodie finding :)

Well Stubbe it's your fault. If you would arrive to Bucharest via car the hoodies would be in Bucharest too. Less expenses more hoodies. Kappa

@Mynona wrote:

@testuser1   i have one question for you:  do you think there could be a stream for the community event you gonna have in Bucharest ?  would be so cool for us at home  to follow the battle of the community !!

It would be a wonderful idea....

But this question was asked yesterday and it seems that is far too complicated for UNIBET to stream more than one  event....

@ares263 wrote:

@Mynona wrote:

@testuser1   i have one question for you:  do you think there could be a stream for the community event you gonna have in Bucharest ?  would be so cool for us at home  to follow the battle of the community !!

But this question was asked yesterday and it seems that is far too complicated for UNIBET to stream more than one  event....

I really wanted to do this, but I didn't have enough room to bring the hardware with me. Will check with the guys and see if we can do something. It'll probably just be a video stream without any fancy cards or chips graphics, if there will be a stream at all :) 

Most likely you'll have to do with our text and picture updates :) 

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@ares263 wrote:

@Mynona wrote:

I really wanted to do this, but I didn't have enough room to bring the hardware with me. Will check with the guys and see if we can do something. It'll probably just be a video stream without any fancy cards or chips graphics, if there will be a stream at all :) 

Most likely you'll have to do with our text and picture updates :) 

Any chance for a small graphic with the consumed beers?

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

As quite a few members will be in Bucharest this week, I think we should have one thread where everyone can post updates (text, video, pictures) from the event. @JeppeL@MarcoV and I will of coruse try and keep you updated about how it's going for the other members, and we'll also use this thread to announce when we put up new odds on the event (in connection with this competition)

@pirahn@Hymn2Ninkasi@FeelsBadMan@SkilfulPoker@coconuts@Tillus@An1mal@DaVitsche@Ironbluff@sgriff@1Bet@TheDacian@bctrips@Ejsik@bazrfc71@Ametrine@VikingsAF@AndreiBN@persephoney@DavidP_Unibet@Robin-Unibet@Andrew.

Good luck for all...

Especially to @AndreiBN .... I bet on you! :

we'll have lots of pictures posted here and on facebook about the main event and the community side event... for sure we'll put a face to many of the members of this community :D

and Good Luck from me too and hopefully someone from here will win the tournament, make us proud guys :D

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived