Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

As quite a few members will be in Bucharest this week, I think we should have one thread where everyone can post updates (text, video, pictures) from the event. @Jeppe-Unibet@Marco-Unibet and I will of coruse try and keep you updated about how it's going for the other members, and we'll also use this thread to announce when we put up new odds on the event (in connection with this competition)

@pirahn@UhlenPoker@NMPfan@SkilfulPoker@coconuts@Tillus@An1mal@DaVitsche@Ironbluff@sgriff@1Bet@TheDacian@bctrips@Ejsik@bazrfc71@Ametrine@VikingsAF@AndreiBN@persephoney@DavidP_Unibet@Robin-Unibet@Andrew-Unibet.

217 REPLIES
VikingsAF Rank 17
Rank 17

Nice! I was waiting for this topic Very Happy

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
psrquack Rank 21
Rank 21

When the officer asked about the declared things what was your answer? No, I only have a batch of hoodies with me?

AndreiBN Rank 23
Rank 23

I'll stop every member of the community and the Unibet team for photos and post them here as soon as possible.I'll be the community photograph in this event  Rofl.And for sure videos from the night parties in Bucharest Very Happy 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Community Manager
Community Manager

psrquack wrote:

When the officer asked about the declared things what was your answer? No, I only have a batch of hoodies with me?

Haha, I'm flying to Bucharest this afternoon, but my answer will probably be something like that Very Happy

TheDacian Rank 10
Rank 10

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

psrquack wrote:

Haha, I'm flying to Bucharest this afternoon, but my answer will probably be something like that Very Happy

Just swallow them one by one to avoid the questions

MoreTBC Rank 21
Rank 21

Don't worry Stubbe, I'll look after the fort while everyone is having fun and playing poker. Cool

*polishes banhammer*

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

Could someone please wear a duck suit and sneak up behind David on the feature table and suprise him please.

He reacts so wonderfully when hes scared.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
psrquack Rank 21
Rank 21

jonny2192 wrote:

Could someone please wear a duck suit and sneak up behind David on the feature table and suprise him please.

I think you should keep that idea in your mind and do in in the next event in London.

jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

psrquack wrote:

jonny2192 wrote:

I think you should keep that idea in your mind and do in in the next event in London.

But he may not be playing on the feature table next time Sad

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.