poker

klopp

• rigged games
  • weak players hitting their one outers like crazy
  • bad beats on unibet are really "special". never seen something like that in over 10 years of playing online poker 
  • bots
  • downswings last forever, upswings...are possible here? don't think so. 
  • the software does not allow saving of hand history. why? cause analizing that kind of data would prove my points

I think these are the things that upset him. I know they surely upset me anyway.

@jesspwnz1 wrote:

• bad beats on unibet are really "special". never seen something like that in over 10 years of playing online poker 

I'm pretty curios about the sites you are playing in because I read that sentese too many times linked to other sites. So could you tell me some names in where the rng are ok please? I tried pokerstars, microgaming, party etc in the past years, but saw bad beats and interesting hands all the mentioned providers too. So where are those clean and ok clients?

Wow just joined today and got all those problems already, no wonder your leaving so quick. Why not give it a bit longer, say 2 or 3 days, let what you see really mess with your mind.🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@jesspwnz1 wrote:

• rigged games
  • weak players hitting their one outers like crazy
  • bots
  • downswings last forever, upswings...are possible here? don't think so. 
  • the software does not allow saving of hand history. why? cause analizing that kind of data would prove my points

I think these are the things that upset him. I know they surely upset me anyway.

Go and read "post some sick hands there" and get a reality check.:haha:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi @jesspwnz1 and welcome to the forum. Forgive me if I come over as being a bit sarcastic but I've read similar posts for years on all different sites, they are so interchangeable and really, it truly is NOT just you being badbeated. I think @Marekss and I are trying to oudo each other with horror stories, join in, it's fun.:laugh:

Archived