Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool: ready for roll?

19ff812820c7035ad7c7ec2c74d2512c--duck-crafts-toilet-paper-roll-crafts


I am ready. When we play? Tongue

Did you get any monney out of it?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool: ready for roll?

19ff812820c7035ad7c7ec2c74d2512c--duck-crafts-toilet-paper-roll-crafts


I am ready. When we play? Tongue

Did you get any monney out of it?


Yeah, I'm a rich duck, won €1.28. Beat this if you can.Rofl

Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool: ready for roll?

19ff812820c7035ad7c7ec2c74d2512c--duck-crafts-toilet-paper-roll-crafts


I am ready. When we play? Tongue

Did you get any monney out of it?


Yeah, I'm a rich duck, won €1.28. Beat this if you can.Rofl


Uo centroll buy ins guaranteed for whole week and then some Thumbs Up Very Happy 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Livertool wrote:


Uo centroll buy ins guaranteed for whole week and then some Thumbs Up Very Happy 


Sure, I will rock on centrolls, means I will have fun, others not so. Will you join to the action?

Reply
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

When your servers aren't brave enough allowing 3 frreerolls at the same time.

bl.png

0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Life in a picture: paid €4 but usually got back €0.08.

br.png

0 Likes
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I wonder why these cars pretend to be ducks ??? Cool

duca.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Livertool wrote:

I wonder why these cars pretend to be ducks ??? Cool

duca.JPG


Climate crisis is coming and this is the only way to survive.Rofl

6429793569_d9f28955f0

Reply