cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@WuDu, "huge part of your player base" is probably exaggeration of the year. I estimate we will get +80 % of the ticket exchange players back (if they're still active and haven't churned for other reasons). Anyway, as you've probably seen, we've already posted the solution here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Unibet-Open-Ticket-Exchange-Policy-2019/m-p/2...
We'll of course monitor the situation and make changes if need be Smile

Well, it depends on who'll show up to play again! Nothing against the players happily signing up to exchange to Uo2s and UO10s, good for them, but the games where you lost the most where the UO50s. That's where the money's at for you guys! At least there's some newfound enthusiasm about the UO here on the community...

Having said that, you make the rules and I plan accordingly, such a pity that you force me to take a break again for the next few months. How that's helping the liquidity, only you know...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

Well, it depends on who'll show up to play again! Nothing against the players happily signing up to exchange to Uo2s and UO10s, good for them, but the games where you lost the most where the UO50s. That's where the money's at for you guys! At least there's some newfound enthusiasm about the UO here on the community...

Having said that, you make the rules and I plan accordingly, such a pity that you force me to take a break again for the next few months. How that's helping the liquidity, only you know...

open1.PNG

open2.png

If only there was a way to increase the participation at the UO50s...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDu wrote:

open1.PNG

open2.png

If only there was a way to increase the participation at the UO50s...

15:05h 4Tix GTD (15players)
16:05h 4Tix GTD (8players)
17:05h 4Tix GTD (13players)

19:05h 6Tix GTD (22players)

17:30h 25€to250€ (9players)
18:05h -II- cancelled
21:05h -II- cancelled

Final Malta (61players)

@WuDu 

Bravo Tv I Give Up GIF by Slice

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

UO265.PNG

The 50-->10 exchangers are going so-so as well.

61 playing the final is great, however the week before it was 73 or so. I get the feeling a lot of players want the summer vacation in Malta and don't really like the London or Paris destination. But this is just an idea...

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDu wrote:

UO265.PNG

61 playing the final is great, however the week before it was 73 or so. I get the feeling a lot of players want the summer vacation in Malta and don't really like the London or Paris destination. But this is just an idea...

people need to reach that 50€ UO ticket in order to exchange it... 

I monitored,and played a few,UO qualifiers last week.
Surprise,surprise!
0,20€-80% of the tournaments cancelled
0,35€-80% of the tournaments cancelled.Currently I don't even see them in the lobby. Confused?!
1€ to 4€ (2tix) - barely reaches min.requirements (3players)
1€ to 10€ (3tix) are fine.Runs regularly.
2€ to 10€ (3and6tix) are also fine,but here and there there is exception.
4€ to 25€ (2tix) are fine.
10€ to 50€ (2and4tix) were on 50%. Only one 4tix GTD didnt start,but with a 2tix GTD,there is a problem.First two (12:25CET and 14:25CET) usually does not meet min.players.Late one,1AM,also.
So,problem here!
25€ to 250€ (1tix) regularly had 10-15players,but there is only one tournament per day. Dissatisfied
50€ to 250€ (2tix) regularly had 8-14players,but again only one tournament per day.

All in all really frustrative and repulsive situation.

Of course they will say,if they reply,it is due to UO London...but is it?

Malta is more attractive then London or Siania,IMO,but there is also due to extra expenses that bigger cities (London and Paris) have. 250€ extra is nothing but for food and subway ,or taxi. Wink

Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Last week was one of the best weeks ever for the € 1, € 2 and € 4 tournaments - 2nd best week in terms of overlay Smile We still haven't reached the point where people have accumulated tickets to move on to the € 50 level yet. As mentioned before, the positive impact on the lowest levels (that we offer exchanges to) and the negative impact on the higher levels is inevitable in the short term. In general, since we switched to Malta qualifiers, we've been doing quite well Smile Thereby not said it's all perfect - you're for instance right that something should be done about the 0.20 tournaments - and @Leo-Unibet is constantly monitoring the situation. We are also discussing some major changes to the UO satellite tree.

So, a positive trend and good outlook, but we're not there yet (and never expected to be at this stage) Smile
In Japan most of July, so my reply will be slower than usual. @ mention Patric for a faster reply Smile
0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Maybe lowering the gtd would do the trick? 10e on 19;25 with 2 tickets gtd many times doesnt start (i know i try to play them all the time) so maybe 1 ticket gtd? It would solve this one. Also with 50 the 4 is also a bit high, with 3 it would be much healthier. Overlay here and there is healthy, but too many of them could kill the satellite system and no one would want that.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@XY wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

UO265.PNG

people need to reach that 50€ UO ticket in order to exchange it... 

I monitored,and played a few,UO qualifiers last week.
Surprise,surprise!
0,20€-80% of the tournaments cancelled
0,35€-80% of the tournaments cancelled.Currently I don't even see them in the lobby. Confused?!
1€ to 4€ (2tix) - barely reaches min.requirements (3players)
1€ to 10€ (3tix) are fine.Runs regularly.
2€ to 10€ (3and6tix) are also fine,but here and there there is exception.
4€ to 25€ (2tix) are fine.
10€ to 50€ (2and4tix) were on 50%. Only one 4tix GTD didnt start,but with a 2tix GTD,there is a problem.First two (12:25CET and 14:25CET) usually does not meet min.players.Late one,1AM,also.
So,problem here!
25€ to 250€ (1tix) regularly had 10-15players,but there is only one tournament per day. Dissatisfied
50€ to 250€ (2tix) regularly had 8-14players,but again only one tournament per day.

All in all really frustrative and repulsive situation.

Of course they will say,if they reply,it is due to UO London...but is it?

Malta is more attractive then London or Siania,IMO,but there is also due to extra expenses that bigger cities (London and Paris) have. 250€ extra is nothing but for food and subway ,or taxi. Wink

@XY  

0,20€-80% of the tournaments cancelled ........ not much to do here except changing 5 TIX to 3 TIX, which I done now, to see if that helps to start those qualifiers

I definitely dont want to produce more than needed €250 tickets, that's wher ewe can see big costs

We constantly monitoring the UO qualifiers for optimizing.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts  

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Last week was one of the best weeks ever for the € 1, € 2 and € 4 tournaments - 2nd best week in terms of overlay Smile

So, a positive trend and good outlook, but we're not there yet (and never expected to be at this stage) Smile

I don't want to be the devil's advocat but are you sure is this trend independent from the daily UO ticket prized MTT centrolls ? I don't think so.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Last week was one of the best weeks ever for the € 1, € 2 and € 4 tournaments - 2nd best week in terms of overlay Smile We still haven't reached the point where people have accumulated tickets to move on to the € 50 level yet. As mentioned before, the positive impact on the lowest levels (that we offer exchanges to) and the negative impact on the higher levels is inevitable in the short term. In general, since we switched to Malta qualifiers, we've been doing quite well Smile Thereby not said it's all perfect - you're for instance right that something should be done about the 0.20 tournaments - and @Leo-Unibet is constantly monitoring the situation. We are also discussing some major changes to the UO satellite tree.

Now where have I heard that before? Please, don't make the same mistakes again...

Yes, the UO250s went well over the past two weeks, however the reasons for that have nothing to do with the satellite tree as

1. the Uo50s are going OK when you offer 2 tix (same as before)
  2. the Uo50s are operating at a loss when you offer 4 or 6 tix (same as before).

The numbers just don't add up. Like I said before, I think London and especially Paris are not the most attractive stops which leads me to believe that a lot of players decided to try to qualify early for Malta (booking cheap flights). Thus the high numbers of players in the UO250s over the last two weeks. If that's true, the numbers at the UO250s will automatically go down and back to normal again (some players qualfied and don't have to play anymore, some players used up their last 250-tickets, some players are running out of cash for the UO...). The problems of players not joining the UO50s still pertains.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Sheer volume of getting players back means nothing, you need to make playing the UO50s more attractive by allowing the UO250s to be exchanged again. Currently you have 15 or 16 pages full of "Access please"-players and honestly, I doubt that all of them understand that "access please" isn't the same as "tikiet pliise" Laugh

God Emperor Trump