cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Currently on a +- 50bi tourney downswing. I had some 'deep' runs, I got dealt the world (like set vs toppair on the flop situations) and find myself in these incredible "lucky" spots to play for stacks on flop. And then they hit their 2% runner runner. Rince and repeat. It's not my biggest downswing ever, but it's getting close. Hope it turns soon, because although I'm not tilting, I don't really like wasting my time every day for 3+ hours/tourney for no cash. 

Also had an amazing spot with AA (as the chipleader) with 6 left, three way allin preflop AK and AT. Just and incredible spot to be in. Of course flush on the river. 

It's something aint it.

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

And of course, just when I post this I bink a tourney. Just before this one I basically steamrolled the 1k multiverse, but then some dude decided to call my rejam while both having a freeroll to the final 6. He opened button and I jammed 20 bigs with 99. He called with KQ as chipleader (I was 2nd), but if he lost this one he was also basically out. Guy won his flip obviously. So only 8th in that one, I would have loved playing for that €350. But we binked this one after Very Happy

1st out of 75 for €143.76 21-11-2020 €400 Atom.png

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

How long does it take to receive a ticket from Ian stream?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I should post here more often. Literally the first tourney after the Atom last night.  (yes FreeDom, I am MoonWalk and in this case ScamWalk haha)
They made me work for it, look at the average time and how long it ran for...

1st out of 92 for €275.55 22-11-2020 €750 MoonWalk.png

Currently in the UOS mid €25 series with a ticket I won. Let's hope the goodrun continues.

Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

Skjermbilde.PNGTurns out I had more than two outs

Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
good luck to all
0 Likes