Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

I have a problem with last part (5)... Could you guys go through my poker history and confirm that I indeed doubled up my full stack (200bb),and that I won 2 hands,in a row,at showdown for a two consecutive days. @Stubbe-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

We saw this kind of problem in some past missions. Annoyed

0 Likes
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@XY wrote:

I have a problem with last part (5)... Could you guys go through my poker history and confirm that I indeed doubled up my full stack (200bb),and that I won 2 hands,in a row,at showdown for a two consecutive days. @Stubbe-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

Could you take a look @Stubbe-Unibet about it? Yesterday I played a little bit,and won a hand at showdown for 100%,but my counter is stucked on 1/3 for last 3-4 days. Annoyed

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

Could you take a look @Stubbe-Unibet about it? Yesterday I played a little bit,and won a hand at showdown for 100%,but my counter is stucked on 1/3 for last 3-4 days. Annoyed

@XY 

Isn't the challenge to win at least 3 hands on a showdown on 3 separate days within a 7 day period instead of the consecutive days wins that you describe?

Highlighted
YlarP Rank 16
Rank 16

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

@XY you need to win atleast 3 hands in showdown in one day Smile

_20191021_101448.JPG

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@XY 

For the double to 200 big blinds mission, I didn't go through all hands but I can see that you usually have between 2 and 5 EUR at the table, you need to reach at least 8 EUR in NL4 to complete this mission. My advise is to start with the maximum buyin of 4 EUR and not 2 EUR, as reaching 8 EUR+ will be much easier this way than when starting with 2 EUR.

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@XY 

My advise is to start with the maximum buyin of 4 EUR and not 2 EUR, as reaching 8 EUR+ will be much easier this way than when starting with 2 EUR.

ShorttermIllinformedBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted

MadAdo Rank 19
Rank 19

When you was sooooo close, but still far away Scared but wanna take what it gets! Cash

spin.png... just another 25 points ...

successlaw Rank 15
Rank 15

Just a 10Euro tichet with that symbols ? Woot? 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26