Rank 23
Rank 23
psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Merenitsu wrote:

Looks nice, but I didn't understand anythingSmile

Let me summarize it:

"one less generous for a small group of markets that are bad for the ecology (Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Poland)" means zero lucky.

Tongue

Btw please consider to change the 35 BP rewards to 40, because spending those 15 points is very difficult instead of buying two MTT tickets from 40.

0 Likes
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

Will there be any transition from excess points of the current system in any way? For example are we getting the excess points as bonus points or cash and then start from zero in the new system or will we just get a 'boost' into the new system like it happens now when we go over into a new quarter. Hope this question makes sense.

Also about time we get an all in luck page, finally we can show the world how rigged unibet is Rofl

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

*It's rather unlikely, but should level 7-9 be reached well before the end of the quarter, we can adjust the value manually to 50% (will be reset to 18% at start of next quarter).

@Stubbe-Unibet  I don't know about that, i saw a sick grinder "Kalthorr" stream Unibet a while ago and he quit literally played every table of NL/PL400, so shouldn't it switch automaticallyHappyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@FreedoM wrote:

*It's rather unlikely, but should level 7-9 be reached well before the end of the quarter, we can adjust the value manually to 50% (will be reset to 18% at start of next quarter).

@Stubbe-Unibet  I don't know about that, i saw a sick grinder "Kalthorr" stream Unibet a while ago and he quit literally played every table of NL/PL400, so shouldn't it switch automaticallyHappyshy

@FreedoM almost never reached by cash players. Does happen for HexaPro players occasionally Smile

Might be automatic in the future, but for now it remains manual. 

jerry
Rank 21
Rank 21

So if im making 20-25k challenge points a quarter where will i stop [approx] in new loyalty system? 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
IanSimpson
Rank 10
Rank 10
Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

Also about time we get an all in luck page, finally we can show the world how rigged unibet is Rofl

RoflRoflRofl

This page will also be......

1bwvey.jpg