Jump to content

New poker loyalty system 1st of July - First official details


Stubbe-Unibet
 Share

Recommended Posts

@tomek009966, please read the post again. Rakeback setup isn't based on your grandfathers contribution during a war; it isn't based on any war history :) It really is completely irrelevant, and only the poker data matters in this regard. It's obviously not because I or anyone else on our end have anything against any specific nationalities. We're doing what's best for our core markets and poker ecology.

Have a great weekend!

  • Like 5

Poker Product Manager

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holy smokes, imagine thinking that you should receive some amount of rakeback based on the fact that your grandparent was a war veteran :D

Im from Poland aswell, but please, just dont be ridiculous guys.

I think if I would have make argument for my country not being in that bracket, I think our living costs are way higher than Ukraine, Belarous, Russia etc. I think Poland right now is kinda in that middle spot between Western and Eastern European countries, same spot occupied by guys in Czechia, Slovakia etc.

So, I guess, if you want go that route, I hope you get it fair, and maybe create more than than 2 categories of countries. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not playing for rakeback here, but out of curiosity, if I'm playing only SNGs and generating roughly 30 K points per quarter, am I better off or worse? What about roughly 75 K points?

Plus I had two grandpas fighting in Eastern Europe as well, how does that affect my rakeback? :laugh:

OFTcBF

 

  • Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@PRO8L3M wrote:

Holy smokes, imagine thinking that you should receive some amount of rakeback based on the fact that your grandparent was a war veteran :D

Im from Poland aswell, but please, just dont be ridiculous guys.

I think if I would have make argument for my country not being in that bracket, I think our living costs are way higher than Ukraine, Belarous, Russia etc. I think Poland right now is kinda in that middle spot between Western and Eastern European countries, same spot occupied by guys in Czechia, Slovakia etc.

So, I guess, if you want go that route, I hope you get it fair, and maybe create more than than 2 categories of countries. 


They think we are the same as Ukraine cause half of Ukraine is working in Poland :p Maybe this is the resason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@WuDu wrote:

I'm not playing for rakeback here, but out of curiosity, if I'm playing only SNGs and generating roughly 30 K points per quarter, am I better off or worse? What about roughly 75 K points?

Plus I had two grandpas fighting in Eastern Europe as well, how does that affect my rakeback? :laugh:

OFTcBF

 


@WuDu  If my calculations are right, then you should get something like this:

Now 30K = (30K x 0.01eu) =  300 in Rake = In the New i assume you will get 49.5eu in BP from the Rakeback table + Everything else from the Rewards payout table

Now 75K = (75K x 0.01eu) =  750 in Rake = In the New i assume you will get 107.8eu in BP from the Rakeback table + Everything else from the Rewards payout table

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@FreedoM wrote:


@WuDu wrote:

I'm not playing for rakeback here, but out of curiosity, if I'm playing only SNGs and generating roughly 30 K points per quarter, am I better off or worse? What about roughly 75 K points?

Plus I had two grandpas fighting in Eastern Europe as well, how does that affect my rakeback? :laugh:

OFTcBF

 


@WuDu  If my calculations are right, then you should get something like this:

Now 30K = (30K x 0.01eu) =  300 in Rake = In the New i assume you will get 49.5eu in BP from the Rakeback table + Everything else from the Rewards payout table

Now 75K = (75K x 0.01eu) =  750 in Rake = In the New i assume you will get 107.8eu in BP from the Rakeback table + Everything else from the Rewards payout table

 


 

Thanks bro! So the rakeback for me is practically the same plus I get something from the rewards payout table? 

GIF-Conceding-Lumbergh-Office-Office-Space-OK-Ok-then-Uh-yeah-Umm-Well-then-GIF

 

  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@WuDu, can confirm it wont make a big difference for you. You'll be between level 4-1 and 4-2 in the new system. If you reach 4-2 (€355 rake), you'll get more than you do today, but the amounts are very similar :)

It's generally when you reach the 1k mark it'll make a difference

Poker Product Manager

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Livertool wrote:

Poker release notes 3.6 (WW2 edition)

Release date: 1st of april

Promotions:

Double rakeback if your grandfather fought in war

(Pokerstars, try to match that :Tongue:)


:Laugh:

Of course you have to read the fine print as well: No rakeback at all for grandpas that fought in armies that betrayed their ally once times got a little tough! 

tenor

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Thanks for clearing that up! 1 K in rake is where we usually get the tikiet to the UO freeroll, isn't it? I barely reached that when I played the SNG25s. 355 is possible once I add the SNG10s back to the mix in a few weeks, hopefully. Already looking forward to an additional 1.25 Euro in rewards! 

giphy

 

  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

@WuDu wrote:

Plus I had two grandpas fighting in Eastern Europe as well, how does that affect my rakeback? :laugh:

OFTcBF

 


Then you have earned the right to access the panic button. :Thumbsup:

If you get lost, press it and you will be escorted to Berlin for free.:Wink:

1396359406_45.jpg.5de2d46638845193573e8872637b4e8f.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tell you what, I won't be sad to see the back of some of these major challenges. 

I've played 3000 hands on my current major challenge and only 6/10 of the way through. They're supposed to take 1000 hands:scared:

I know I can skip it, but it's a bit late for that now!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...