cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 6
Rank 6

@GothMoth wrote:

It's apparent that this promo is going to be a great competition. With all added prizes, various formats and Santa's Special League possibility.

Good Job guys SmileThumbs Up

The only thing which doesn't suits me in particular(at least bankrollwise) is the rather expensive €10 buyins for the High tier. My previous observations and  the re-entry option make me to think that it wouldn't be played by many players.

Absolutely agree! I love Christmas not only because of the holiday spirit but also for the variety of promotions that you can find in December. Thank you! Waiting impatiently... Tongue

Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Omahahaha, we have to go for the time with the most members online Smile That being said, if we do end up doing a one-day league on the 24th of December, it'll probably start around 11am and run till 5pm Smile
Rank 10
Rank 10

Nice promo

I'll try to play all tournaments

0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@Omahahaha, we have to go for the time with the most members online Smile That being said, if we do end up doing a one-day league on the 24th of December, it'll probably start around 11am and run till 5pm Smile

The whole family prepairing for Christmas and daddy plays poker all day long. Make sense...  Rofl

0 chanceWonder

0 Likes
Rank 4
Rank 4

@Sparrow473 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The whole family prepairing for Christmas and daddy plays poker all day long. Make sense...  Rofl

0 chanceWonder

Sounds good to me Rofl great offers like this should not be missed

Rank 14
Rank 14

The MTT's still are not showing in the lobby.

0 Likes
Rank 23
Rank 23

@KenTouchMe wrote:

They start tomorrow. Happyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Rank 14
Rank 14

@FreedoM wrote:

@KenTouchMe wrote:

They start tomorrow. Happyshy

Yea i know , but still i think should be on the lobby , maybe even all of them since the program is posted. For exemple i wanted to add it to favorites so i dont forget about it. Just sayin' 

Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@KenTouchMe, they will all be created tomorrow Smile I have been off today