cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Livertool wrote:

Not really issue but eyecandy malfunction. Happened couple of timesScreenshot_20200829_172809_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_20200829_172828_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Wax on, wax off

Pattern to this seems to be that someone goes to disconnected timer and player next to him looses part of cards

https://youtu.be/Hq5UB4YiflM

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

tables freezed temporarily. happened today and yesterday also

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Panamera, can you describe it a bit more in detail? What exactly happens? On Windows?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet  I was playing and suddenly I did not see any more actions what other players were doing. Freeze lasted ca 10 sec. Then everything returned to normal, I was able to play again. It happened in cash games. Before it one time in Omaha tourney gameplay buttons did not appear when my turn was. I closed and re-opened the game and then everything worked.

Yes on windows.

Edit: All the avatars were there, but like a picture nothing moving.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Few "app not responding" situations in couple days. Game doesn't freeze for others and i can watch them play but my phone doesn't response at all to anything until that pop up comes and i restart app. Except this one time i managed to video recording. Not much to see thou, except time of play Laugh

https://youtu.be/IK3kofKUOcw

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Just a simple thought, @Stubbe-Unibet. Is it a good idea to release the new client in the middle of the UOS? Isn't it too risky regarding the freezes, crashes? Before or after it looks more safe.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Is it risky? Yes, very. However, we won't be releasing it if we feel there're too many issues. Still some to fix, but it's looking okay for the launch this month Smile Might do a public beta release and then evaluate after that.
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Strange, this time it didn't log me out from new version when I logged into old one. So I'm logged in both now. Usually it logged me out from one when I log in to another one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Also it lets to be logged in with new Windows and new Android version simultaneously. Seems like security bug to me. 

Edit: Tho almost nothing can be done in the first one when logged into both. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10