Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DoktorAvalanche Rank 12
Rank 12

I doubled it with my lock of the weekend, KC to win -5 points. That was a sure thing. Double paid 5.88/1.

I also had a quid on Rash the Lash for the first goal. Smile

JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

Very difficult match for Arsenal today but I think they win and I also think Watford wins.

Watford-Burnley 1, 1.65

Arsenal-Chelsea 1, 3.15
StarKebap Rank 12
Rank 12

Fulham - Tottenham 1x for 2.18 looks good, and probably under 2.5 too..

JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

Liverpool-Crystal Palace 0-1 first half.

I Will go for 2-1 to Liverpool.

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

As i said earlier in this topic, Liverpool somehow will f@ck up this season too. They had a huge chance yesterday. 

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@cris1285 wrote:

As i said earlier in this topic, Liverpool somehow will f@ck up this season too. They had a huge chance yesterday. 

No way Jose. Comparing to other seasons, defence is in much better form so without some major injuries no worries.

Tottenham wouldn´t make it even if Kane and Alli were able to play, certainly not without them.

If City would be in absolute top form they could challenge pool but not the way tehy are running right now.

Even rest of season schedule favours pool soon it is time to party Wink 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 12
Rank 12

Many a slip 'twixt cup and lip.

Remember Demba?

Keep your Champagne on ice. There will be stumbles. As the Champions League kicks in again and the inevitable pressure takes it's toll. 

LFC have had an absurdly good start. But they'll need to finish in much the same manner or they'll fall short again.

Gerrard Slip GIF - Soccer Fail Trip GIFs

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Sure a lot can still happen as third of the matches haven´t been played but at the moment i see no threat. So the only argument can only be that they have failed before so they will this time too Very Happy

Maybe Arsenal will smoothen the way today by taking some points away from City. Like the odds anyways Wink

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 12
Rank 12

Interesting logic!

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

The funny thing about leagues is they can look all over one minute and a couple of results later the picture changes dramatically. Think back to Kevin Keegan's blow up against Man Utd and much more recently City were 8 pts behind Utd with only 5 games to go but came through to win. With just over a third of the season to go it's nowhere near over, a couple of slips or some niggling injuries can have a big impact. Liverpool haven't really hit a sticky patch yet, maybe they won't, but I wouldn't write off Guardiola just yet. Still lots of Premier League to come!

Welcome back @Livertool Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is