LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Thanks.

Enrique, don´t think so. Too expensive with wage and demands to get players. Chelsea maybe???

Vieira and Rodgers both said no i think and wouldn´t go for them anyways.

Loew. Meh. I think Arsenal prefers someone that ain´t busy with world cup.

I guess Ancelotti would be my favourite and Villas-Boas black horse :) 

LE as top favourite? Really? I cant imagine him there, he is not even a good coach :wonder:

I didnt know Vieira said "no", i think he would be the best option: he knows and loves the club, he is french too and what he does at NYC is an impressive attacking football. But if no, than no - if he said that, probably the seiks from Manchester made him say that (Manchester City and New York City has the same owner company). 

Other than him, maybe Ancelotti has the biggest chance IMO, he worked already in London w success, just on the blue side. Maybe a little old already, but there are no primadonnas at Arsenal like Robben and Ribery, so he can work in peace hehe. 

I can see Jardim too on the bench, he would come also from Monaco, and his style is pretty much the same as Wenger`s. 8x monizzzzz, sounds very good. 

If im the chairman in the Emirates, i would go for Eddie Howe. Cheap, easy to get, and that guy is doing an incredible job wout the spotlights. He also goes for attacking football, so i would choose him. 

• Like 1

Incredibly bad of Arsenal yesterday. Certainly, you can drop goals with one player more but not that way. New defense players are ...

Mer

Incredibly bad of Arsenal yesterday. Certainly, you can drop goals with one player more but not that way. New defense players are needed next season

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting game tonight between Swansea - Southampton. Both have 33 points and two games to go. Lose this one and pretty close that you are in championship next season. 

Last match for Swansea in Stoke at home and Soton will face Man C home so Swansea got upperhand in that.

Swansea is in bad form, made only two goals in two months in 8 games and won none of them :wow: There have been some good opponents though so not the whole truth.

Southampton in little better shape but nothing to cheer about their games either. Only two wins in two months.

I guess Swansea would be ok with draw, Southampton not. Surely tight game, i´ll go with Soton @ 2.47 and Swansea no gls @ 2.75

So do not bet at those, will not come 😛

• Like 5

@Livertool wrote:

@I guess Swansea would be ok with draw, Southampton not. Surely tight game, i´ll go with Soton @ 2.47 and Swansea no gls @ 2.75

So do not bet at those, will not come 😛

Well done sir 👍

I need to start keeping an eye on you 🆗

• Like 2

@BristolRovers

Wellcome to the world of duckies :D

Imo quite bad day for Premier league bets. Important matches for Chelsea and Tottenham for race to 4th place and next season CL place but odds just aren´t there.

Leicester - Arsenal totally meaningless. I would go for Arsenal as players probably want to take these two remaining games for Wenger but bad odds there too.

Only thing that i´m considering is x or 2 in Man C - Brighton with small stake. Either have nothing to gain in this match but maybe Brighton have more motivation to beat champions than City for the rest of the games. And maybe City are resting those players that will be playing in world cup. Interesting to see lineups :)

"Only thing that i´m considering is x or 2 in Man C - Brighton with small stake."

Whats x or 2 mean? over 2.5 goals?

Yeah odds are poor, I use skybet and got Arsenal, Chelsea & Real Madrid @ 7/1

Might just save my money for the Darts tomorrow night.

I'm liking the look of

Michael Smith to Win against Van Barneveld (But this game could go either way)

Daryl Gurney Most 180's against Peter Wright

Michael Van Gerwen Match Treble (Win, Most 180s, Highest Check out)

Rob Cross Match Treble (Win, Most 180s, Highest Check out)

£32/1 good odds, but that first game could be dodgy, could go either way like I said. without it the odds drop to 13/1

So I've got a e5 free bet for last day of premier league, how do I make it count. Serious suggestions welcome, non serious efforts will be un-liked. :cash::cash1:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Burnley - Bournemouth under 2.5 @ 2.00

Burnley top scorers, Barnes and Wood who have made 18 of their season 35 gls, probly both out and they have only made 15 gls anyways in their 18 home games. Bournemouth defence have been awful but if Burnley are missing those guys who can score, i don´t see much goals in this one. In fact, i think it will be probably most boring game of the season and binoculars 0-0 could be close :)

• Like 3