Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Weird but entertaining game. If I remember correctly, Schalke did not have one shot on goal out of regular play and Man City looked like they didn't even want to be there over large stretches of the game.

Schalke parking the bus during the whole 2nd half backfired massively. After the red card, Man City was shook and on the ropes, but Tedesco, as always, was too scared to play with balls and go for the 3-1. Fährmann, responsible for 2 goals, is also not a good look for the Schalke coach.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

If BVB qualify to next round in regular time I will be a happy (and rich Cash) man. Hope the best. Goal, goal, goal. Cool

... we win together.
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Goals we will see, how many in each end is mystery. Hopefully Tottenham won´t do first, that would be bummer for the game.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@CharismaMan 

I hope you didn't pawn off your left kidney for that bet, you might be in for a surprise!

Like @Livertool  said, if we get an early goal against us, this could get ugly! If we manage to score one and get into the half ahead 1-0, we have a shot, especially at home. Don't forget, we spanked Atletico Madrid 4-0, just a few months ago! Personally, I want to see us playing with balls and heart, a win would be so important for the rest of the season. If it's not enough to advance, so be it. I'm ready!

The starting lineup is out and Favre is playing with balls, at least:

bvb.PNG

Personally, I expect a little different formation:

Bürki

Wolf-Akanji-Weigl-Diallo

Witsel-Guerreiro

Sancho-Götze-Reus

Paco

That's as offensive as it gets, so if we can put pressure on Tottenham in the first 20-30 minutes and get really lucky and not concede a goal against us (big if given this line-up), we're in for a good game!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Good game so far! 11-1 attempts for the BVB, something like 70 % possession. However we couldn't convert any of our chances as Lloris is on fire.

Real behind 0-2...Wow

God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

It wasn´t even chance for Tottenham, would have been offside but didn´t flad it cause var. Need a quick goal though, don´t have time to wait anymore...

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Next year new try 

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Yep, the chance by Son was offside, but hey, if you have Harry Kane, what difference does it make?

OK, time to bring Bruun Larsen and Pulisic and get ready for the Bundesliga. And somebody remind Marius Wolf that his name is NOT Wolfinho...

God Emperor Trump
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Rofl PSG, Tuchel, Neymar Rofl

Could not have happened to a more deserving team!

God Emperor Trump
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Don't you think the current spate of penalties for hand ball being given by VAR is a bit ridiculous. One a couple of weeks ago against City and now this one for Utd. I agree with the players that they just are not penalties, what are players supposed to do with their arms?

It Is What It Is