cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ozzyholik wrote:

If you have both team to score, then Hammers scores and then... I hate VAR from yesterday...

That was pretty insane again. Don't know what to blame thou, var or that ridicilous rule that after handball you can't make goal. Shouldn't they basically review videos after every goal to see if there has been handball in some situation from the start of match or last goal? I mean everything affect to everything Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ozzyholik feel you, bro. same here. This was my last pick in line for a freebet. Watched it live...VARAngry

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hi  @Ray-Unibet @can you check what happened with my Free bet from the competition. It's still not added. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

50k€ australian open series.
Anyone got any suggestions for the total number of tie-breaks in the gentlemens-tournament? @AndreiBN perhaps? Tongue

afbeelding.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Hard court+heat breaks. I would go 101+ too, but Andrei is the real expert.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

BlessRNGBlessRNG

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@TDW , 

Went for the 101 + . Just in the 1st round there will 64 matches in the men's single event. Sure , some of them will no have any tie breaks at all , but some could have even 3 in one match. And this is just for the 1st round. Hard surface courts are more open for tie breaks in general , so for me it was an easy pick , but of course i can be way off.

Tried a little surprise an said that Roger will be out in one of the first 3 rounds :P

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

can anyone please drop a direct link to 50k Australian Open promo. My promo section is empty)

0 Likes