Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

This is tough one. Not seeing matches but only reading reports here they are really overachieving yet time and time again they refuse to lose. But i stand with my earlier thought that this month will be very hard for bvb and once ball starts to roll to wrong direction it will be hard to correct that movement and it all starts to crumble away.

Kind of shame that apparently Darmstad is filled with retards. You get dream start of early red card for Munchen and you counter it with two reds of your own? I don't know if they could have won it anyways but they sure made sure that they don't even have chance. Small things that could make title race just bit more interesting but as Leverkusen hasn't shown any signs of slowing down maybe they can hang on till the end...

16 hours ago, Livertool said:

This is tough one. Not seeing matches but only reading reports here they are really overachieving yet time and time again they refuse to lose. But i stand with my earlier thought that this month will be very hard for bvb and once ball starts to roll to wrong direction it will be hard to correct that movement and it all starts to crumble away.

Hoffe at home tomorrow, Bayern at home on Saturday.

Newcastle at home next Tuesday (at least 3 matches without travelling), in Stuttgart (maybe without Guirassy) on the 11th of November.

Then we have the national team break, after that it'll get tough with Milan, Leverkusen, Red Bull and PSG

Video gif. A smiling baby jerks as if scared and its eyes grow wide as it stares in shock.

Little fun fact about the Buli:

Currently Mainz, Köln and Union are the worst teams. If you look at Mainz, things really look grim:

Mainz is now 14 Buli games without a victory, their last win was against Bayern last season. They even lost to the Smurfs! The SMURFS!!!!! And ruined the title for the BVB as well...

Matthew Mcconaughey Laughing GIF

Union with 7 Buli losses in a row. Who would have thought that coaches Baumgart, Svensson and Fischer could be fired next?

16 hours ago, Livertool said:

Leverkusen hasn't shown any signs of slowing down maybe they can hang on till the end...

I watched Leverkusen after the BVB match on Sunday and they look impressive, however they're vulnerable when defending corners and free kicks. Wirtz' goal was pretty good:

He also had two counter attacks where his opponent wasn't even able to foul him. Not a Leverkusen fan at all, however they play great football and if they managed to win the title this year, this would rob the BVB bosses of all possible excuses for being happy with finishing second all the time. Right now, they're definitely performing at a much higher level than the BVB.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Mainz is now 14 Buli games without a victory, their last win was against Bayern last season. They even lost to the Smurfs! The SMURFS!!!!! And ruined the title for the BVB as well...

Thats why it was so unbelievable to lose the title. You could see Mainz is completely out of form/checked out that end of the season. If you would lost it to BMG, Wolfsburg or some other semi-decent team [then decent, BMG today is relegation candidate] it would not hurt so much. Schadenfreude from BVB fans is probably big right know seeing how things are looking for Mainz.

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

He also had two counter attacks where his opponent wasn't even able to foul him. Not a Leverkusen fan at all, however they play great football and if they managed to win the title this year, this would rob the BVB bosses of all possible excuses for being happy with finishing second all the time. Right now, they're definitely performing at a much higher level than the BVB.

If you could only combine BVB ability to grind results and great football of Leverkusen Bayern could be in trouble. As it is im not so sure Leverkusen will keep winning BVB style, when thing will no go their way as now. All its needed is to Wirtz gets his annual two-three months injury and there is no Leverkusen. RB seem hot, but they lost two points with Bayern and what about that 0:0 with Bochum....yikes. With Kane/Sane Bayern is again 1:0 before the game and there is no such feeling with BVB/RB or Leverkusen.

Still the chance is there, Tuchel is doing some magic there and maybe RB/Lever or BVB will go allin for Serge Guirassy in winter if he will be still a buli cheat code :classic_biggrin:

That Darmstadt game when you see them playing THE SAME after red card so with 10 people behind the ball. At this point i think some of the top teams have this psychological advantage that smaller teams just cant overcome. If you play 11/10 assuming youre on the same level physically you cant play defensively. You need to come higher, press higher be more proactive and game will always EVEN out. Yeah, you can still lose out cause its still Bayern but youre not so vulnerable playing defensively. But when you dont change anything about your game with red card in 5th minute then youre done. Was sure Bayern will win this but surely not 8:0 LOL. 

One last thing BVB and Leverkusen playing revelation Hoffenheim. I wonder who will choke on them :classic_ninja: And Svensson's Mainz is against RB and odds on RB are 1,63 so you can expect massive number of bets on RB this weekend. I wonder how this will end...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

19 hours ago, jerry said:

Thats why it was so unbelievable to lose the title. You could see Mainz is completely out of form/checked out that end of the season. If you would lost it to BMG, Wolfsburg or some other semi-decent team [then decent, BMG today is relegation candidate] it would not hurt so much. Schadenfreude from BVB fans is probably big right know seeing how things are looking for Mainz.

Schadenfreude? Why? Mainz didn't give the game away, as they should, so it was the BVB's fault only. This is not Polski regional football where the owner of the local Lada car dealership gives discounts to the opposing players if only they lose so his team gets promoted. :classic_laugh:

19 hours ago, jerry said:

Still the chance is there, Tuchel is doing some magic there and maybe RB/Lever or BVB will go allin for Serge Guirassy in winter if he will be still a buli cheat code :classic_biggrin:

Football Manager 2002 called. I think Frankfurt had the money and the spot for Guirassy, however now he's out of their reach. The funny thing about Stuttgart is that Undav is now scoring as well. Nagelsmann basically has to call him and Hoffe's Beier up for the away games against Turkey in Berlin and Austria in Vienna.

Köln, Union and Red Bull lost yesterday. This could get really ugly for Baumgart and Fischer. Smurfs lost as well against Antifa FC. :classic_biggrin:

BVB-Hoffe today at 6:00 PM. I'm expecting Edin to rotate a little so that the A-team can play on Saturday. Would be interesting to see if Old Man Moukoko now gets his chance...

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 10/18/2023 at 9:17 PM, Livertool said:

Buli going full on with virtue signalling?

Answers @WuDu 

Wtf going on with sports these days? Everyday something from kneeling to wrong opinions, from hearsay to who knows what. How about they just play?

Mainz suspended El Ghazi 2 weeks ago. After the weekend they decided to bring him back. And today El Ghazi goes in for the full troll:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzGRFtBsjJK/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c812ef32-6a46-4e87-addd-be5ec047430b

Time for Mainz to go down. Stupid vaxxies! :classic_biggrin:

BVB looking much more active with Moukoko, Reyna, Reus, Brandt and Bynoe-Gittens playing on offense. Most of the action coming through JBG as well.

• Haha 2

De Ligt out with a knee injury, meaning Bayern only has one healthy CB left with Kim Min Jae. Mazraoui has been sick, Kimmich is suspended, Gnabry is coming back from an injury, Roidretzka is still injured...

BVB to win on Saturday at 4,35 at Unibet. Highly recommended!

Celebrity gif. Kim Kardashian is seated against a blue background, sliding bills into the air from a stack of cash in her hands. Text, "Cash monaaaaaaaay."

The "pitch" in Saarbrücken also looking more like a potato field, so if the game goes into extra time, this will cost additional energy for Bayern.

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

The "pitch" in Saarbrücken also looking more like a potato field.

Sandhausen at home against Saarbrücken this Saturday at 2:00 PM in the 3. Liga. Odds for Sandhausen outside Unibet are currently at around 2,2. After the game against Bayern, I really doubt whether Saarbrücken can get up for that game considering:

• High intensity on a deep potato field. Saarbrücken players were cramping all the time towards the end.
  • Emotional high. Kids, wives, girlfriends and concubines were celebrating with the Saarbrücken players on the pitch after the match as if they just won the Pokal.
  • Fans were storming the pitch celebrating during the TV broadcast.
  • Saarbrücken coach to Schweinsteiger on TV: "Tomorrow we have an optional practice session and after such a game I cannot expect our players to drink two beers and go to bed."  

Sport Party GIF by UFC

Sandhausen played well against Leverkusen and play at home, so Sandhausen at around 2,2 and the BVB at 4,35 represent value to me.

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

Value is there no doubt, but history says Bayern will exact revenge on BVB :classic_biggrin: 

Again impressive result for BVB, the consistency they found this season is amazing. No heavy metal fussball, just grind and mental advantage.

Will they find the way to bottle the cup with only 6 [sechs] Buli teams in competition?

spacer.png 

Last year Buli and this one Cup. Cant wait :classic_ninja:

spacer.png

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Unibet currently offering 3,95 for the BVB, everywhere else, it's more like 3,8. Sandhausen to win now everywhere around 2,04-2,05. You're welcome.

Tomorrow the BVB is hosting Bayern in the Topspiel and this year, I'm absolutely hyped!

Dortmund GIF by Bundesliga

Edin "Catenaccio" Terzic so far with 14 matches this season: 9 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss to PSG in Paris. 5 times we won 1:0. The team is pretty healthy right now (in contrast to Bayern) and pretty deep (in contrast to Bayern as well). In addition to that and in best Edin-tradition, he brought another player back from the dead with Salih Özcan now all of a sudden performing as our #6.

In the cup against Hoffenheim we played with a new tactic again in some kind of 4-1-4-1 system:

Wolf-Süle-Schlotte-Ryerson

Özcan

Reus-Brandt-Reyna-JBG

Old Man

Hummels, Fülle, Sabitzer, Malen were clearly rested. Nmecha got some minutes coming out of a small injury. Offensively, the first half was probably the best half I've seen so far this season and especially Bynoe-Gittens was getting fed all the time on the left wing.

Except Emre Can, who might even come back, and Wolf, who might be banged up, everybody is healthy. The new guys coming in didn't disappoint, so Edin can now field the best team and some high-level performers will sit on the bench.

On the other hand, Bayern lost to Saarbrücken in a tough match in the cup. De Ligt is out for 2023 and Kimmich is suspended. Upamecano, Roidretzka and Mazraoui didn't travel with the team to Saarbrücken and might have to start immediately coming out of injuries/illness.

All in all, the situation could not be any better for the BVB. If you compare the teams right now, the BVB is clearly better at the GK position, central defense and defensive midfield. Offensively, Bayern has the upper hand, especially with Sane and 'arry Kane.

The interesting part about this game is that it's impossible to tell who'll be starting for the BVB:

Schlotte and Hummels have been in great form. Süle came in for the cup game and performed as well. Ryerson also in great form over the past weeks. Wolf is banged up and Bensebaini has been criticized in the media, so it could be that we're starting with Süle as right back and Ryerson as left back. If Edin wants to react, he could also play Bense on the left side, leaving Süle on the bench.

If Emre Can cannot go, I'm expecting Özcan and Brandt to start. All the other positions are up for grabs, though. Nmecha could start to form a physical strong midfield with Özcan and Sabitzer. JBG and Malen could begin on the wings. Reus could start with Brandt moving to a winger position. Fülle could move back in or Moukoko stays.

Gun to my chest, I'd say we start Özcan-Sabitzer-Nmecha and Fülle up front and once Bayern gets tired in the second half, we bring on JBG, Adeyemi, Reyna and Moukoko. There should be options, especially on Bayern's right side with Mazraoui/Laimer defending.

Posing Borussia Dortmund Sticker by Bundesliga

• Like 1

BVB-Bayern looks like those NBA/NHL matchups when strongest team is ridden with many injuries, without two top scorers with rivals in top strentgh only to match ending with favs winning very easily...This reminds me one game in handball last year, womens i think, where one team fielded almost whole u19 minus two or three first team players. Odds somehow were pretty even [first red light but we all thought we had inside info], so you had like 1,91on team without injuries. End up betting a LOOOOT of money, but being as i am alongside match winner i bet a lot of handicaps. Long story short team without injuries won....but by only one goal being behind almost whole game :classic_ninja:. I made somehow minor profit but it was not worth it :classic_biggrin: 

Odds not going down on BVB is giving some info and its big value BVB on 4 as odds should be like 2,85 3 2,85 maybe even having BVB slight fav. So yeah bookies are playing some game here and most prob result is here a draw IMO

Have one freebet and im torn between BVB[draw no bet maybe?]+Sandhausen and Newcastle-Arsenal both teams to score in both halves [i think i dreamed about this but maybe im imagining things here]. One is more or less probable or valuebet second a long shot. Anyway dont really know what to do as have 0 trust in BVB so theres that.  

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2023 at 10:14 PM, WuDu said:

Down to 3,6 at UB, 3,45 elsewhere.

Bill Murray Drink GIF

Sandhausen now creeping up again towards 2,2 at the competition. We'll see later today...Maybe 3rd division football isn't on the radar here...

Edin with a solid press conference yesterday, basically announcing that the BVB wants to play for the title by showing it on the pitch!

I Love You Kiss Sticker by Bundesliga

Wolf seems to be matchday ready, so we're only missing Emre Can and he might even be ready to sit on the bench. Roidretzka and Upamecano flew with the team to Dortmund, but that might as well be a smokescreen. We'll see...

I'm expecting a highly emotional and intense game. The BVB really has the physicality and the speed to hurt Bayern.

Lets Go Yes Sticker by Bundesliga

Sandhausen only 2-2? :classic_blink:

media%2FF-GkLQGWMAAh-cg.jpg

Bayern with Roidretzka, Upa and Mazraoui in the lineup...

Just now, Purps said:

Game over in 8 minutes 🫣

#LetEdinCook

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, WuDu said:

#LetEdinCook

Süle in for Wolf and switch to a back 3.

No Mouki, Reyna, JBG? I'm demanding answers!

Some Japanese business men pay serious money to get kicked in the balls. That doesn't seem like such a bad deal now...

All in all a horrific performance by the players and by Edin as well. Not an ounce of value in the bets I proposed!

Kobel probably the only good player today. I think Edin should have changed much earlier, maybe even in the first half and bring on Reyna, Moukoko and JBG. Reyna and JBG didn't even come off the bench today.  

Leverkusen with the win today and I don't see this BVB winning against them next month.

Edited by WuDu
  • Sad 1

On 11/3/2023 at 8:49 AM, WuDu said:

The team is pretty healthy right now (in contrast to Bayern) and pretty deep (in contrast to Bayern as well

All in all, the situation could not be any better for the BVB

Offensively, Bayern has the upper hand, especially with Sane and 'arry Kane.

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

basically announcing that the BVB wants to play for the title by showing it on the pitch!

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

The BVB really has the physicality and the speed to hurt Bayern.

Well well well. At least one part correct.

image.png.6754f4e66257ed2e6a05c426f9847d2d.png

A much more realistic appraisal.

On 11/3/2023 at 4:59 PM, jerry said:

Anyway dont really know what to do as have 0 trust in BVB so theres that.  

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

19 hours ago, WuDu said:

#LetEdinCook

#EdinCookBadSoup

Tried U 2.5 @2.95 but BVB screwed even that up in first 10 minutes. Gem was 2 odds for Kane to score but that only brought money back, should have gone for hat-trick instead of under. 

House of cards about to crumble down now? Tempted with Newcastle but could turn out very safe match for both to secure draw.

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

House of cards about to crumble down now? Tempted with Newcastle but could turn out very safe match for both to secure draw.

Tough to say how the team reacts now and what Edin is cooking. Once the lineups are published and in case Edin decides to go with Gio, Old Man, JBG, Nmecha etc, I'd bet on the BVB. If he's playing the boomers (Reus, Fülle, Sabitzer), I'd stay away or go for the HT draw.

image.png.e8f3dd40355f3cca853d60e5a9623db4.png

Loldecky tried his best to prevent it, but Leverkusen is marching on. Red Bull is also a funny team: Whenever I watch them, they look like absolute beasts...only to then lose in Mainz or draw at home against Bochum. The BVB is playing in Stuttgart next week, who now might lose some steam without Guirassy.

On 11/5/2023 at 10:44 PM, WuDu said:

Loldecky tried his best to prevent it

Yeah that was lol moment but to be fair he was immediately raising his hand for mark the error while i know hundreds of players who has blamed the receiver for their own mistakes and shouting to them. Also he did do couple good saves so overall he did his job but yeah, he does owe beer to whole team, i think he can afford it 😄

26 minutes ago, Livertool said:

he was immediately raising his hand for mark the error

So according to your logic, all Ms Merkel has to do now is say "sorry for letting in all the migrants, oopsie" and all is fine and dandy?

image.thumb.png.d054951ec933eb7e129802c7dea4e7f1.png

HT Draw? Edin is parking the bus! Also funny to see Loris Karius still having a job in the EPL...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WuDu said:

So according to your logic, all Ms Merkel has to do now is say "sorry for letting in all the migrants, oopsie" and all is fine and dandy?

No, it doesn't work retrospective but has to be done immediately.

Btw, remember all the decades that "nazis" were ones to be afraid of yet record numbers of antisemitism in the past month are off the roof in Ger and Fra..by who? Do the math ya all😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

No, it doesn't work retrospective but has to be done immediately.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Btw, remember all the decades that "nazis" were ones to be afraid of yet record numbers of antisemitism in the past month are off the roof in Ger and Fra..by who? Do the math ya all😉

Also hilarious to see all the leftists relying on massive amounts of media support and propaganda now getting blown out by Jewish influence/propaganda themselves. :classic_biggrin: Greta Greta's dad being one of the firsts...:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

HT Draw? Edin is parking the bus! 

Edin is a bettor's nightmare. Crappy game as expected, I didn't even show up to watch for the first 20 minutes. The BVB now with 2 goals in 3,5 games in the UCL resulting in 7 points.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Crappy game as expected, I didn't even show up to watch for the first 20 minutes.

Actually they played pretty well for the first 20 minutes or so. But then they scored the goal and stopped playing, as if they were the Finland of German football.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1