WuDu, Jerry, Cris1285 & their brothers from Saudi mothers.

Livertool

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

By opening their league to foreign sugar daddies. By the way, this has nothing to do with "investments", this is either sportswashing or pure speculation. 

You can call what you want, to me it is just stupid to shoot own leg with restricting your market. What have you won with it?

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

You sound like grizzler. What does that mean? Please explain? Where are my pants? The NBA and the NFL are pretty even when it comes to competition within the league. Competition is the key to success for every sport. Bayern winning the Buli 11 times in a row is nothing positive. PSG practically destroyed the Ligue 1.

You won't see that in the NBA or NFL.

Could it be cause you make no sense? If you don't understand difference between closed/open leagues (closed is worst thing you can do for competition) and winning title via league or play offs then i just feel sorry for you.

Bayern does best job with winning title 11 times a row and they are to blame if you think your league is boring? Wow.

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

No, my friend. Bayern and Dortmund said "No". The top clubs from England said "Yes" and then retracted after the public outrage.

Nope, they didn't sign up for anything. Conversations went on, fans said no and clubs honoured their will.

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

Also funny, the last time I checked, Kloppo practically welcomed Caicedo to the club and then had to settle for Endo. Some hiccup in the supply chain for players?

Can't speak for Klopp but overall if player doesn't want to join team then there is no point having him. Like said, pure money is bad motivator. Time will tell if Endo was bad purchase but little that he played already he did fine, way better than Caicedo in his first match 😄

But no point going on with this, you can keep crying over sugardaddies and corruption and blame them for Dortmund not winning anything but the real reasons are elsewhere, closer than you can admit ;)

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

Could it be cause you make no sense? If you don't understand difference between closed/open leagues (closed is worst thing you can do for competition) and winning title via league or play offs then i just feel sorry for you.

Bayern does best job with winning title 11 times a row and they are to blame if you think your league is boring? Wow.

Sorry @Livertool this feels like arguing with women now. Only a matter of time before you have to defend yourself for stuff you never did/said and get accused of being not empathic enough... :classic_biggrin:

So again for you: It doesn't matter if the leagues are open or closed. The only thing that matters is whether there's competition within the league. It doesn't matter who's responsible for it. You and I, we're likely stuck, however kids might as well switch to e-sports, watch stars they follow on instagram or tune in to Pique's Kings League.

With the way European club football is being constructed right now, the gap between rich and poor clubs is widening more and more. Bayern receives 30 M Euros more for playing in the UCL this season than Union Berlin! Why?  

What does that have to do with the Saudi League? Saudi-Arabia is buying the players and then distributing them amongst the teams. Currently there are 5 sugar daddy teams: Al-Hilal, Al-Ahli, Ettifaq, Al-Nassr and Al-Ittihad. If they manage to do so with more teams in the future, then the Saudi league will be much closer to a league like the NBA or the NFL where we see much more parity. More parity means more competition and more excitement. Compare that with sheer star power and you'll be in for a huge surprise.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

18 hours ago, WuDu said:

It doesn't matter if the leagues are open or closed. The only thing that matters is whether there's competition within the league.

It most certainly do matter. For competition pov closed league is worst you can do.

What comes to competition overall, pl which you are also accusing killing football, hasn't been lacking it. Sure City has on 5 out last 6 but margins have often been minimal. If we look back history ManU won 7/9 starting from 93. Arabs fault that too? Ger don't allow foreign money yet Bayern has won was it 11 now in a row. You don't see something wrong with your thinking there?

18 hours ago, WuDu said:

With the way European club football is being constructed right now, the gap between rich and poor clubs is widening more and more. Bayern receives 30 M Euros more for playing in the UCL this season than Union Berlin! Why?  

Finally something concrete instead of fuck sugar daddies and US style is the way to go 👍 Totally agree that money distripution is fucked off and overall too much money involved. System ain't nowhere perfect but that too goes beyond sugar daddies or even uefa, found this with quick googleing. If true then lot of wrong inside buli too.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-does-the-bundesliga-solve-a-problem-like-bayern-munich/a-57325158

This season, Bayern Munich received an estimated €70.26m ($85 million), over twice as much as Arminia Bielefeld or Union Berlin, even before factoring in Champions League money from UEFA.

18 hours ago, WuDu said:

the NBA or the NFL where we see much more parity.

Don't know about those leagues so much but in NHL same teams are always at the top for some period, difference why so many different winners is mainly found on play off system, best of 7 or even 1. Lot of room for surprise. CL and WC winners are often different too for same reason. And while you paint pretty picture of NBA to me it is even worse also in businesswise. Same sugardaddies are playing in their own sandbox with their own rules. Jordan bought his team with under 300M and without any success nor major investments in team is about to sell it for 3 billion. 

Edited by Livertool

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/08/29/mohammed-al-ghamdi-death-sentence-saudi-arabia-twitter/

Surprised no footballers have expressed their support for the ones ultimately funding the whole football adventure

So after promoting the WC in Qatar here for UB you found your conscience again? To paraphrase the Mayor of London: "Part and parcel of living in Saudi-Arabia."

The 🐐 with another top-notch performance again. Two magnificient goals, 1 assist and involved in the fourth goal as well. Sadio Mane with anger management issues once again...:classic_biggrin:

#29, the dwarf winger for Al-Nassr is also not that bad... 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

Neymar is back!

While pleb can only afford to demand answers from fellow community member, CR demands almost 20M from old employer. Sultan life more expensive than thought when he has to collect old debts already?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12525633/Cristiano-Ronaldo-legal-action-against-Juventus-demands-17MILLION-unpaid-wages-deferred-months-pay-Covid-pandemic.html

Hazardous in so many ways 😆

On 9/18/2023 at 9:02 AM, Livertool said:

While pleb can only afford to demand answers from fellow community member, CR demands almost 20M from old employer. Sultan life more expensive than thought when he has to collect old debts already?

Happy Serie A GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Now they were actually well made goals instead of putting ball to empty net, defending of course is none existing but can't blame CR for that.

Flashscore player rating is quite funny. Thou i don't know what happened in the match overall there was not much for Mendy (or Waldo) to do, especially third goal was awesome shot. That smoke in first goal probly didn't help either:

men.jpg.2a9217d9521207d4ed45d69596017767.jpg

wal.jpg.cf13cc0f1981df9a5e1434dd5910c14b.jpg

NFMwSzFSTDJGYWs9

If they paid me as much as they pay these four guys, I'd go full Lawrence of Arabia here, including falconry and camel riding...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

If they paid me as much as they pay these four guys

Appreciate the honesty yet very disappointed but not surprised 😋 

What would be the number for you to complete whoring and agreeing some arab love through the night. Mane got such wide smile and his sword up so he probly already done it 🤢

29 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What would be the number for you to complete whoring and agreeing some arab love through the night. 

image.png.2d5079f27eb5184ff5a8237724ac6de2.png

No extra charge! :classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

If they paid me as much as they pay these four guys, I'd go full Lawrence of Arabia here, including falconry and camel riding...

So finally despite the many rants and raves about sugar daddies and dirty oil money not being acceptable a shocking admission...  you do have a price!

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

7 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

So finally despite the many rants and raves about sugar daddies and dirty oil money not being acceptable a shocking admission...  you do have a price!

And of course, you misunderstand everything. Again.

Show me the part where I complained about players taking Saudi/oil money! Spoiler alert: There is none. If someone wants to pay Jadon Sancho 20 M Euro per year, so be it. I never faulted him for taking that amount of money. Same for Pulisic or Haaland.

Clubs, leagues or even a whole country whoring themselves out for foreign sugar daddy money is something completely different.

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Clubs, leagues or even a whole country whoring themselves out for foreign sugar daddy money is something completely different.

Nonsense again. It's purely a matter of degree. A country taking money is whoring themselves out, an individual taking money from the same source is not. How come? At what size down, country, league, club, branch of a club, sub division of a branch of a club, an individual entirely unconnected with any club, does the source of the money change. They take the money but if the money is tainted going to a country or a club how does it become cleaner going to an individual? 

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

12 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

they take the money but if the money is tainted going to a country or a club how does it become cleaner going to an individual? 

You know the difference between earning a salary and allowing some entity with dirty money to acquire a part of your society? Once Gerrard is fired, he'll go back to England or move on to another foreign league. Your (Arab) sugar daddies will stay with you forever.

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

On 9/25/2023 at 10:54 PM, WuDu said:

So you do have a price and consider an individual doing what a country, league or club does is somehow different? 

Is the going full Lawrence etc conditional on that being part of your earning a salary or would you do it purely for the money? As usual you're simply arguing for the sake of it. We know what you are, now we just have to establish the price!

17 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

...Grizz being confused...

driving episode 4 GIF

19 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

(1) So you do have a price and (2) consider an individual doing what a country, league or club does is somehow different? 

(1) Again, if someone hypothetical paid me the money they're paying CR7 or Mane or even Gerrard, and the Saudi bosses were kindly asking for some local promo pictures, this would be me:

omar sharif my s GIF

(2) Yes. 

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

the Saudi bosses were kindly asking for some local promo pictures, this would be me:

omar sharif my s GIF

(2) Yes. 

It is year 2060 and somewhere in Germany, near Dortmund, grandpa is rolling in his rocking chair with grandson on his knee who is scrolling around internet with his phone until he hits ig and founds grandpa with arab scarf and asks:

"Grandpa, why are you wearing that scarf? I thought we are christians not muslims???"

"You are right my boy" oldman replies and continues "but your grandpa is also whore and nothing wrong with that as it is oldest profession of the world and i hope you'll be one too"

Yeiii goes the boy, jumps off the knee and starts to run around neighbourghood announcing that he will be proud bvb supporting whore too when he grows up. 

What a sweet image, right? 😄

Edited by Livertool
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

(1) Again, if someone hypothetical paid me the money they're paying CR7 or Mane or even Gerrard, and the Saudi bosses were kindly asking for some local promo pictures, this would be me:

So as we have established you are a whore willing to take some of sugar daddies money, from now on it's just a matter of finding the level.  As 'tool puts it, "sweet."

• 1 month later...

Inshallah, it's coming home!

image.png.cba39aae3a4fb7a0bbd2f99636b4d6ea.png