WuDu, Jerry, Cris1285 & their brothers from Saudi mothers.

Livertool

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

Inshallah, it's coming home!

Yeah as Saudis were only country applying for WC. We can only imagine how much money has been transferred under many tables to secure this. Finland should have placed application too and collect some monies 😄

https://www.pssi.org/news/indonesia-aims-to-host-the-fifa-world-cup-post-2034-and-supports-saudi-arabia-s-2034-bid

Fifa has fucked up whole WC otherwise too, 2030 WC held in 6 countries and 2 continents 🤮 Where is Greta to protest that :D

• 4 weeks later...

WUT? First he goes down for slightest touch like he has been shot and then tells ref that it shouldn't be penalty? 🤣

Too embarrassed to get pen for such poor acting or just don't care? Don't remember such actions from him while he was still playing in real champions league. GOAT is GOAT.

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 9:36 AM, Livertool said:

I'll get back to this to say told you so when it crumbles down 😉

On 8/24/2023 at 11:56 AM, Livertool said:

They have their fun for awhile but that will be it when reality kicks in... Lets give it 6 to 24 months...

😉

Henderson wanting to go home = Saudi League crumbling down. Got that!

👍🏻

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Henderson wanting to go home = Saudi League crumbling down. Got that!

👍🏻

Patience. Nostradamus did foresee that crumbling starts in 6 months and behold, so it did. And so shall crumbling be complete in 24 months. Even reasoning was pretty much spot on, cultural differences and difficulties to adapt, fear of losing national team spot. What came as surprise even for Nostradamus was lack of spectators, average for fc al Gerrard & Hendo is 7-8K. I thought that Saudis and arabs overall are football fans but it don't seem so, i reckon if HJK had Firmino, Hendo, Fabinho, Dembele, Wijnaldum etc the stadium would be more full week after week 😄

Anyhow, Mane must be pleased now that gf finally turned 18 so he can openly date her without fear of pedophile charges. Nice requirement for wifey, no social media accounts 🤣 Should i turn muslim too...🤔

https://businessday.ng/news/article/senegal-star-sadio-mane-marries-longtime-girlfriend-aisha-tamba/?amp=1

11 hours ago, Livertool said:

Patience. Nostradamus did foresee that crumbling starts in 6 months and behold, so it did. And so shall crumbling be complete in 24 months. Even reasoning was pretty much spot on, cultural differences and difficulties to adapt, fear of losing national team spot. What came as surprise even for Nostradamus was lack of spectators, average for fc al Gerrard & Hendo is 7-8K. I thought that Saudis and arabs overall are football fans

Oh no, Ettifaq spending millions to bring in legends like Henderson, Wijnaldum, Tisserand, Moussa Dembele and Demiray Gray and people don't show up despite all the star power? I'm shocked. The Saudi league is over!

11 hours ago, Livertool said:

Anyhow, Mane must be pleased now that gf finally turned 18 so he can openly date her without fear of pedophile charges.

image.png.74d00c2abff38a2f3ace581815c58c63.png

I usually don't find African women attractive, especially not the ones from Senegal, but good for him.

12 hours ago, Livertool said:

Nice requirement for wifey, no social media accounts

A man having some standards and requirements. This confuses and enrages the regular Finn. :classic_biggrin:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

Oh no, Ettifaq spending millions to bring in legends like Henderson, Wijnaldum, Tisserand, Moussa Dembele and Demiray Gray and people don't show up despite all the star power? I'm shocked. The Saudi league is over!

giphy.gif.f63b18d8fe6fbc925ff3bcd9d284cbcc.gif

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

This confuses and enrages the regular Finn. :classic_biggrin:

I know. We used to have perfect balance in relationships with male working/drinking hard while female were held home between fist and stove until liberals brainwashed everyone with their equality and feminism bs 🥸 

8 hours ago, Livertool said:

I know. We used to have perfect balance in relationships with male working/drinking hard while female were held home between fist and stove until liberals brainwashed everyone with their equality and feminism bs 🥸 

giphy.gif

The funniest part is women getting tricked by propaganda to believe that they're working for themselves, while it's all about surpressing wages and salaries and increase the pressure on the tax-paying middle class.

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Only in camel league, team lose match after match and manager get rewarded with extension 

My boy Stevie G just needs more time!

On 1/19/2024 at 8:54 PM, Livertool said:

High quality trolling or living in his private bubble?

The GOAT has spoken!

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

waiting for @WuDu's but-but-buts... "omg, two players leaving don't mean anything" 😄 

Oh noooooooooooo, not Benzema! Such an upstanding and honorable citizen. Not him!

• Haha 1

image.png.a8ca73e1a39915d663a2ab336f86e5c8.png

image.thumb.png.e73eefab3c5bdf6871521e5b5bfeb1a2.png

• Haha 2

Too bad my diplomat status is still pending, otherwise would go asap 😄

ManU trying to offload disappointments to sugardaddies...

https://www.eurosport.com/football/transfers/2023-2024/man-utds-100m-plan-for-antony-and-jadon-sancho-newcastle-s-miguel-almiron-and-callum-wilson-linked-a_sto9986255/story.shtml 

If they can't dump them to Saudis and Sancho show that he can still play at high level at BVB this spring then i think you should get him even if it would cost around 40M. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yet another player had enough already 😉 

Oh nooooo, not Lalo Salamanca Jota. Anybody, but him! Who's now going to warm the bench and serve cold drinks during the games?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

He is such a looser. Soon enough will play jailhouse rock with Ronaldinho and Dani Alves.

Wasnt that good either. Its perfect example of what if player. At playing second fiddle to prime Messi even Pedro looked great. Shame that Brazil is fooked cause of him looking for playing at WC2026. The funniest thing Brazil is leading the odds for winning WC and im 90% sure they will not. All in the legs of Endrick cause Roque at Barca came a bit s h i t [still much too early but looks pretty bad now]

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...