WuDu, Jerry, Cris1285 & their brothers from Saudi mothers.

Livertool

18 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Neymar is already injured, not a bombshell, is it? Has to hurry to show something for the money, because he will be injured again in March as we all know (sister b-day party). 😆

Injuries comes in many levels. Some prevent playing at all, some allows to play with national team but not with wage payer 🤣

Fußball: Erster Neymar-Zoff nach Wüsten-Wechsel | Sport | BILD.de

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

I was just asking do pl players continue their human rights crusade in camel league too or was it all just virtue signalling when they played in west and it benefit their social status.

Ask Henderson or any other of the kneelers moving to S-A.

Getting awfully politics with your confusion there and it don't even make sense when Ukraine situation ain't about migrants and western countries don't shoot people trying to come here. Sure S-A has right to protect their borders but you prefer that they keep shooting the people and eventually all the migrants end up coming to Europe? Rich country as S-A is and closer to Africa, personally i would prefer they take their share or preferably all the movement.

Or maybe you stop uncontrolled immigration completely. Anyway, I don't care what a propaganda outlet like the BBC has to say...

Sure he can play if he can't think anything else to do. And if you want to join German kids league in order to be king, no objections to that either but also no respect.

I'm sure the players moving there will get over the "respect-issue". Having said that, why do you think he should play for the likes of Braga or Eibar now? 

European football is getting more and more unattractive and if it takes the SPL to break up these structures, I'm all for it. Also funny to see Kloppo whine again:

https://www-sport1-de.translate.goog/news/internationaler-fussball/premier-league/2023/08/jurgen-klopp-sieht-neue-lage-im-weltfussball?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

16 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Ask Henderson or any other of the kneelers moving to S-A.

If you can hook us up i will 😄 I just thought you know since you follow the league.

17 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Or maybe you stop uncontrolled immigration completely.

Again, if you have ways to make it happen, thumbs up.

18 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Having said that, why do you think he should play for the likes of Braga or Eibar now? 

I don't think he should play at all anymore since he has achieved pretty much all already and now he is just fading away. But if he still wants to play for love of football he could also give back to sport that has given him so much, like go to play to team where he started or something like that rather than just sucking the money tits until they are dry while trying to boost his ego.

25 minutes ago, WuDu said:

European football is getting more and more unattractive and if it takes the SPL to break up these structures, I'm all for it.

You really think this is the answer, will world dry out of players even if every camel league team fill up with players that they want? In the mean time arabs are just throwing more money to mostly already rich clubs so if you are hoping that Dortmund will be winner here, think again. 

But no worries, this bubble will burst as fast as it started. Mark my words.

51 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I don't think he should play at all anymore since he has achieved pretty much all already and now he is just fading away. But if he still wants to play for love of football he could also give back to sport that has given him so much, like go to play to team where he started or something like that rather than just sucking the money tits until they are dry while trying to boost his ego.

He is more motivated than you, that's for sure 😄There are still things to achieve, did you see his celebration after the Arab CL win? He wanna win more and more, he is extremely competitive. Also, he is giving back to football, he is the perfect idol for many kids (who don't realize his probable narcissism...). Doesn't drink and smoke, has no tattoos all over and he is one of the best ever only because of his dedication and hard work. Seriously, just the perfect role model for a kid. 

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

No way. It's not like the Chinese and MLS shopping before, it's CR, Neymar, and world-class players in their prime. This is serious business here with an unlimited budget, huge ambitions, and projects like The Line. I'm not even sure anymore if it is good (The Line is something every city should have or many should be) or not, but that's what most of us  you wanted. Step by step, City, PSG, winter WC in Qatar, boosted RSL, WC in SA, CL with RSL teams - Arabs and their oil money will run the football world. Traditions are gone, corruption is all over, and quality is worse and worse, so doesn't matter anymore, no? 

image.thumb.png.5f593bafbd4d7de7c4c09228b6ce99c7.png

CR7 needs more help! 2-2 now.

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

No way. It's not like the Chinese and MLS shopping before, it's CR, Neymar, and world-class players in their prime. This is serious business here with an unlimited budget, huge ambitions, and projects like The Line. I'm not even sure anymore if it is good (The Line is something every city should have or many should be) or not, but that's what most of us  you wanted. Step by step, City, PSG, winter WC in Qatar, boosted RSL, WC in SA, CL with RSL teams - Arabs and their oil money will run the football world. Traditions are gone, corruption is all over, and quality is worse and worse, so doesn't matter anymore, no? 

Point Yes GIF by ENCE

When China was spending big, it was private companies. In S-A, it's the state bringing in the players and distributing amongst the teams, if I understood correctly. The plan is to bring in 100 additional players until next year.

Who was the biggest name going to China? Witsel, Oscar? Compare that to CR7, Benzema, Sadio Mane, Neymar...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

12 hours ago, cris1285 said:

did you see his celebration after the Arab CL win?

No i didn't as many other too. Why? None except CR himself is interested.

Seriously, just the perfect role model for a kid.

Sure if you want kids raised as selfish narcissist, getting rich, to be sultan and buying babies etc. Dedication to healthy lifestyle and football skills are positive ofc but that is it.

I was talking something like this. He made his money and now cools off with old team with min wage. Respect 👍

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38216011/spain-arsenal-star-santi-cazorlas-dream-return-boyhood-club-oviedo

It's not like the Chinese and MLS shopping before, it's CR, Neymar, and world-class players in their prime.

We already changed opinions about this with purps in another thread how Messi seem lot happier in Miami and he confirmed it himself.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/soccer/lionel-messi-says-hes-very-happy-at-inter-miami-after-difficult-time-with-psg

There is big difference playing just for money and actually playing where you want to play. If Paris was so disgusting place to play and live, imagine SA 

Sure you can believe that your world class players is merely moving to SA to improve their league and they have always wanted to win camel league but if you look past that bs, money is the reason.

I'll get back to this to say told you so when it crumbles down ;)

• Haha 1

Well, well, well...

@Livertool I'm demanding an apology!

image.png.deca860994e5e549893247044251553f.png

21 years old, 36 matches in LaLiga last season, 11 goals. Lukaku should be one of the next ones to join, in my opinion.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, WuDu said:

I'm demanding an apology!

Maybe you should change your profile picture to this with your demands #noremorse 🤣

Nyttkuva2023-08-24114804.jpg.5a4c6951a7eee1117ee9fc02c14ba611.jpg

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/politics/23990-henriksson-wants-to-see-genuine-action-and-remorse-from-finns-party.html

But anyhow, when did i say they couldn't lure in players? Nowhere 😉 They have their fun for awhile but that will be it when reality kicks in... Lets give it 6 to 24 months...

3 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

The what? I thought Gabri Veiga to Napoli was a done deal... The kid is extremely talented, and was on the radar of many big clubs, and he should play for one of them (or even Celta one more year as a regular starter). 🤯

I'm not on Instagram, so I am not sure if this is a fake account of Kroos, but if not, that's his comment on the Gabri Veiga deal: 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Yeah, i dont mind washed guys goin there but Veiga is sad thing. If they go next time harder after prospects this would mean end of the football. 

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

I thought Gabri Veiga to Napoli was a done deal...

Think again 😄

hasbulla-money.gif.a141bbdbd3ea6d5b8ec4343befd1ea5d.gif

9 minutes ago, jerry said:

If they go next time harder after prospects this would mean end of the football.

You guys think too much of individuals. Proscpects come and go, some turn out to be awesome and some shit, numerous examples of both cases. What is usually the key for them to get better and cash the check? Steady playtime under good coaching against competitive opponents. Camel league has to offer first of them at the moment, nothing more.

And while CR, Neymar and other big names has lot of followers/fans and therefore get chunk of media attention, it is nothing to compared to fanbase around clubs and european football. Thou you have selled out and stopped supporting Dortmund , Real etc and more interested about Ali Kebabs that doesn't mean that us true football fans wouldn't keep supporting our clubs 😜 

Player flow will be exactly the same even if another layer is build above this. From shit leagues to nordic/eastern Europe to bigger teams as far as skills let them to go. Arabs may take their share of some of those leagues or clubs but big picture remains the same, even if they bought Haaland, Mbappe, Salah and Lewa today it wouldn't make things worse maybe even better 😄

• Like 1

If they continue this [assuming getting prospects too] in three/four years this will be NBA with only PL be able to compete. But only those sugar daddy teams, the rest will fall off hard [ i can see scenario where sugar daddies will go to sponsor saudi arabia teams and leave chelskis/newcastles with massive debt]. Spain/Italy/Germany will fight for scraps in Ekstraklasa/Veikkausliga/Allveskan and all leagues will need massively bet on homegrown players. I laughed at first but this doesnt look good. Still its only one young player but then it could start the trend.

Level of SA league is terrible just because there too many SA players. They will always keep the league down but how far are we when Al Nassr/Hilal will field 11 players from Europe/Brasil. If this window will repeat two or three times this will happen next year. Then the level of the league will be ok for every prospect in the world. 

Im thinking this will last at least till SA World Cup, maybe then they will close the project. Other chance is some bloody coup :classic_biggrin:

I just dont know this feels not right for a moment. Veiga is so good, shame really.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Yeah, i dont mind washed guys goin there but Veiga is sad thing. If they go next time harder after prospects this would mean end of the football. 

The end of European football as we have to endure it right now? Good. Let them build their own Super League and maybe this exogenous shock will kick-start some much needed changes in Europe.

Let's not forget, the EPL has the richest TV deals in the world (foreign and domestic), whored itself out to foreign sugar daddies and Arab states and still the top-6 clubs wanted to break away and form the Super League.  

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

And while CR, Neymar and other big names has lot of followers/fans and therefore get chunk of media attention, it is nothing to compared to fanbase around clubs and european football.

Pretty sure, the fanbase in South America is top notch as well, doesn't stop players from leaving though...

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Level of SA league is terrible just because there too many SA players. They will always keep the league down but how far are we when Al Nassr/Hilal will field 11 players from Europe/Brasil. If this window will repeat two or three times this will happen next year. Then the level of the league will be ok for every prospect in the world. 

If money doesn't matter at all and the Saudis are smart, then you could easily see a certain pathway:

1. Attract someone like CR7 to put the league on the map.
  2. Then you use this attention to bring in other stars. Players nearing the end of their career, guys looking for the last big contract.
  3. Next step would be to get some players in their prime and young talent.

If the Saudis are then spending money to bring in knowledge (managers, coaches) and to build new stadia and academies, who's stopping them from then developing their own youth players or attract talented kids from the Arab world? What we're seeing right now is practically just one transfer window. Just one.

Nah Arab kids will never be good bar maybe one two occasional talents. Just like Chinese, Japanese, Koreanese, Filippinese :classic_tongue: They just dont have the builds for modern football. Arabs are thinly build, have medium heights, not physical, and its even worse in asian countries. Thats why those countries always have terrible goalkeepers.

Take Japanese by all means great players. Technical, fast, but they always fell in the tournaments due to bad stamina, bad physical strength. You can have one Japanese player in your team [BVB,Brighton] and the rest of them team will cover his shortcomings but when you have 11 of those then its a problem. If Korea would find 5 more specimens like Bayern's Kim then maybe but he is one in a few mln there and they need at least three/four in one generation. Same for Japan, China and this will never happen. 

And talking about steady influx of able to play at highest or even medium level Arabs? WILL NEVER HAPPEN. But with the money SA have it is no problem. They just will buy/use europe's youth system and pick the best ones there. 

One more thing playing in Europe means like even 90-100 games a season for top player. Playing in SA trim this down to like 50, if not less, and the money is better :classic_ninja:  

Edited by jerry

Saudi football is not that bad, remember, the only country to beat Argentina in the WC with all of their players playing in SA. They know the defensive part of the game. Even if the country is in Asia, I would rather compare their physique (obviously) to Arab players, like Salah from Egypt, Mahrez from Algeria, or Zidane 😋A Red Bull system would generate some top players, I think. And now the doors are opened. 

54 minutes ago, jerry said:

Nah Arab kids will never be good bar maybe one two occasional talents. Just like Chinese, Japanese, Koreanese, Filippinese :classic_tongue: They just dont have the builds for modern football. Arabs are thinly build, have medium heights, not physical, and its even worse in asian countries.  

41 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

I would rather compare their physique (obviously) to Arab players, like Salah from Egypt, Mahrez from Algeria, or Zidane 😋A Red Bull system would generate some top players, I think. And now the doors are opened. 

Benzema, Shkiri, Mo Dahoud...

Speaking of Asian bodys. Yes, Asians are smaller on average, however that doesn't imply that

• you cannot specifically scout the tall Asians
  • you cannot implement a way of football that suits your own genetics.

Nyttkuva2023-08-25103908.jpg.f209e78b49d7b9ed9abd64b0e3c532ea.jpg

Beware wrath of emperor 🤣 Choked on my morning coffee when i saw this first time on morning tv. Funny thing with al his glory he pussied out from debates 🤭

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

Pretty sure, the fanbase in South America is top notch as well, doesn't stop players from leaving though...

Yeah but what i meant was thou some individuals get lot of attention from some and sell shirts, it is nothing compared to support of clubs or leagues. Did you follow Ronaldo, Neymar, Benzema play on weekly or daily basis while they played Europe? No, you didn't give rats ass like majority.

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

the EPL has the richest TV deals in the world (foreign and domestic), whored itself out to foreign sugar daddies and Arab states and still the top-6 clubs wanted to break away and form the Super League.  

Whiny whine 🤪 None denies you do the same except your own rules.

Don't get me wrong, i got no problem with TV deals going down and national leagues and UEFA pushing money to teams, then it wouldn't make sense to invest billions to team when no hope of seeing that money again. CL could also become what name actually suggests and winners of national leagues only get there, not 4 teams. Been asking for 20 years what kind of champion is team in 2-4 position without legit answer. Are you ok with it too or don't fit in your portfolio cause you could only play cl maybe once in decade. And even then you would be dropped by HJK when you can't play swamp ball in middle of november and then you would demand banning nordic countries from competition cause field conditions ain't right 😄

I would suggest to think what is done wrong at Dortmund rather than try to change system to fit perfectly for you. Buli title was offered to you in silver platter but you wouldn't take it. If you don't have wide enough squad to fight for all competitions, is it worth to play your top men in all matches and all minutes so you can't compete in any competiton title?

What comes to making league with money, KHL is good example how difficult it is to do it. Lot of money pushed in it, influential people behind it from oligachs to Putin, they got NHL status players but people nor players just wasn't interested.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Nyttkuva2023-08-25103908.jpg.f209e78b49d7b9ed9abd64b0e3c532ea.jpg

Beware wrath of emperor 🤣 Choked on my morning coffee when i saw this first time on morning tv. Funny thing with al his glory he pussied out from debates 🤭

Yeah, "pussied" out. Watch his interview with Tucker on twitter, instead...

44 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Yeah but what i meant was thou some individuals get lot of attention from some and sell shirts, it is nothing compared to support of clubs or leagues. Did you follow Ronaldo, Neymar, Benzema play on weekly or daily basis while they played Europe? No, you didn't give rats ass like majority.

And still Argentine players leave for Europe (money) as soon as possible.

49 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Whiny whine 🤪 None denies you do the same except your own rules.

Not whiney, whiney, just facts. If I want to watch a sugar daddy league, I prefer the one without Burning, Looting, Murdering and LTBGPBQ+ propaganda. 

54 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Don't get me wrong, i got no problem with TV deals going down and national leagues and UEFA pushing money to teams, then it wouldn't make sense to invest billions to team when no hope of seeing that money again. CL could also become what name actually suggests and winners of national leagues only get there, not 4 teams. Been asking for 20 years what kind of champion is team in 2-4 position without legit answer. Are you ok with it too or don't fit in your portfolio cause you could only play cl maybe once in decade. And even then you would be dropped by HJK when you can't play swamp ball in middle of november and then you would demand banning nordic countries from competition cause field conditions ain't right 😄

I would suggest to think what is done wrong at Dortmund rather than try to change system to fit perfectly for you. Buli title was offered to you in silver platter but you wouldn't take it. If you don't have wide enough squad to fight for all competitions, is it worth to play your top men in all matches and all minutes so you can't compete in any competiton title?

What comes to making league with money, KHL is good example how difficult it is to do it. Lot of money pushed in it, influential people behind it from oligachs to Putin, they got NHL status players but people nor players just wasn't interested.

Did you already have a nice "Finnish breakfast"? Where did I defend UEFA? European club football/UEFA/FIFA is rotten to the core. The UCL is designed to constantly funnel TV money to the big clubs and even within the UCL, there is hardly any competition anymore. This is not sustainable. @cris1285 mentioned that Saudi clubs might join UEFA in the long run, but is this really necessary? What if they manage to build up some NFL/NBA style Super League down the road? 

30 minutes ago, WuDu said:

And still Argentine players leave for Europe (money) as soon as possible.

And Argentina league/fans don't give a damn but carry on going.

31 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Where did I defend UEFA? European club football/UEFA/FIFA is rotten to the core. The UCL is designed to constantly funnel TV money to the big clubs and even within the UCL, there is hardly any competition anymore.

I didn't say you defend them but if you want equality then off with Dortmund, Leverkusen, Liverpool from CL and in comes HJK, Flora and Malmö aka true champions 😋

Once again, none is preventing you to become "big club" and get the piece of action. In fact you already do with previously mentioned 4 cl positions and how easily you get there from buli, whine to club owners if money goes to their pockets. One thing world is not lacking is whiners and apparently it has spread to people who has things well on their own hands but whining is more fun. What do we want? EQUALITY!!! When do we want it? NOW!!! 😄

Lots of rumours with Salah transfer. Highly doubt it as Klopp says they didn't even get any offers but please let this happen just that i can see @WuDu  weep +300M tears 🤣

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/teams/liverpool/premier-league-2023-mohamed-salah-signs-al-ittihad-deal-news-latest-saudi-arabia-liverpool-transfer-news-contract-offer-wages-fee-salary/news-story/a94d5a587cad747bd2ceef06f90bcc03

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Once again, none is preventing you to become "big club" and get the piece of action. In fact you already do with previously mentioned 4 cl positions and how easily you get there from buli, whine to club owners if money goes to their pockets. One thing world is not lacking is whiners and apparently it has spread to people who has things well on their own hands but whining is more fun. What do we want? EQUALITY!!! When do we want it? NOW!!! 😄

You don't seem to get it, do you? Some people/fans/leagues/nations are not interested in whoring themselves out. Actually, the EPL is the exception in Europe and they had a few years of competitive advantage. Did you get value for your money? Do you have NBA/NFL style competition? 

No, and still Tottenham, Shitty, United, Pool, Chelsea and Arsenal wanted to break away. :classic_biggrin:

I mean, Pool paid 100 M for Nunez, wanted to pay 120 M for Caicedo and then panicked to bring in Endo for 25 M or so. :classic_biggrin: Money well spent and I'm sure you're looking forward to the new Euroleague season...

Movie gif. Mike Myers as Dr. Evil from Austin Powers spins around in a chair to face us before laughing uproariously in his usual evil style.

With S-A, there's a new sugar daddy in town and he has bigger pockets. 

I didn't say you defend them but if you want equality then off with Dortmund, Leverkusen, Liverpool from CL and in comes HJK, Flora and Malmö aka true champions 

Sure, by blowing up the UCL, the UEFA-Cup has been completely wrecked as well. In the early to mid 90s, this was a huge competition with a lot of memorable games. Doesn't mean that teams from Finland, Estonia or Andorra should join the UCL, though...

I said it before, the Saudi Pro League could be the exogenous shock football needed.

16 minutes ago, WuDu said:

You don't seem to get it, do you? Some people/fans/leagues/nations are not interested in whoring themselves out.

Yeah, seems so. How are they "whoring"? By investing to business? Wow.

18 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Do you have NBA/NFL style competition? 

You are all over the place, what that means? Totally different sports, market and like i said already NBA/NFL/NHL got no competition around the world so USA can set their own limits where ever they like.

21 minutes ago, WuDu said:

No, and still Tottenham, Shitty, United, Pool, Chelsea and Arsenal wanted to break away. :classic_biggrin:

Referring to super league? Plans and talks have been going on since late 60's and nothing happened. And just like Dortmund and Bayern, pl clubs have said no ty.

23 minutes ago, WuDu said:

With S-A, there's a new sugar daddy in town and he has bigger pockets. 

And none cares, let them finance european clubs as much as they want. World don't run out of players.

24 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Endo for 25 M or so. :classic_biggrin: Money well spent and I'm sure you're looking forward to the new Euroleague season...

So now buying players cheap is also nono? 🤣 And no, ain't fan of cl even less europa league, pl counts most in my books, slim chance to fight for title this season with poor defense but top4 is min goal.

JC you sound like Marin. Equality in politics wasn't achieved until there were more women ministers than man and equality in football ain't ready until finances are set to Dortmund level. Reality and perpective check: you are in top 5 league of world so looking from outside you are sugardaddies too , you had chance to enjoy players like Haaland and Bellingham, clear path to cl every year so i really don't get that bitching. 

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yeah, seems so. How are they "whoring"? By investing to business? Wow.

By opening their league to foreign sugar daddies. By the way, this has nothing to do with "investments", this is either sportswashing or pure speculation. 

You are all over the place, what that means? Totally different sports, market and like i said already NBA/NFL/NHL got no competition around the world so USA can set their own limits where ever they like.

You sound like grizzler. What does that mean? Please explain? Where are my pants? The NBA and the NFL are pretty even when it comes to competition within the league. Competition is the key to success for every sport. Bayern winning the Buli 11 times in a row is nothing positive. PSG practically destroyed the Ligue 1.

You won't see that in the NBA or NFL. If the Saudi league manages to distribute their imports in a fair way, they automatically improve their product.

Referring to super league? Plans and talks have been going on since late 60's and nothing happened. And just like Dortmund and Bayern, pl clubs have said no ty.

No, my friend. Bayern and Dortmund said "No". The top clubs from England said "Yes" and then retracted after the public outrage. 

And none cares, let them finance european clubs as much as they want. World don't run out of players.

Maybe no one in Finland or Germany, but in the Arab world? In Asia? Now guess where the markets for growth are being located... Also funny, the last time I checked, Kloppo practically welcomed Caicedo to the club and then had to settle for Endo. Some hiccup in the supply chain for players?

So now buying players cheap is also nono? 🤣 

25 M Euro for a 30 year old Japanese from Stuttgart, who never played in the UCL/Euroleague isn't exactly cheap. 

Aloha Snackbar, the GOAT is back in form!

Checking the line-up of Al Nassr, this is getting hilariously strong. All of these foreign players played as a starter at least in the Ligue1, Ghareeb is a good one, and only 4 weak (?) links in the starting eleven. They all have defensive duties, and that is easy to learn (again, SA-Argentina 2-1). This team would be in the race for the 2nd spot in the French League and would be top 8 in the Bundesliga. And Al Hilal is even stronger?