Poker tournaments have been paused automatically due to a short server issue around midnight CEST. The paused tournaments will not resume but be cancelled according to policy. Click here for more info on the process. ×

WuDu, Jerry, Cris1285 & their brothers from Saudi mothers.

Livertool

Gimme a break, Ronaldo was at ManU ergo i wrote about him in PL thread :classic_ohmy:

Neymar 160mln for two years, how daft you need to be to believe those numbers. Quick reminder Levandovsky refused SA offer of 100mln a season cause he rather earn at Barca less than 20 in salsa sauce. YEAH RIGHT :classic_biggrin:

In a times when transfers go off cause of 50k or 100k how anybody can believe someone would refuse SA offer if the numbers are even half true? And those numbers with Mbappe? 300 for one season? And he rather get 50mln loyalty from PSG. I know he's no genius in math but :classic_ninja:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

شكرآ لك أنت لطيف جدآ

image.png.603e7a423e730ee67816bcae3d6ac8a3.png

If there's one player that doesn't surprise me one bit, it's him! Also, did you know that all the player transfers are not done by the clubs, but by the league? 

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

The thread we have been waiting for! 😎

Neymar going to SA at the age of 31 would be a significant move. European Super League is undoubtedly coming, consisting of Juve, Inter, Milan, Real, Barca, Atleti, PSG, Bayern, most PL, and the Saudi/Qatar clubs... 

23 hours ago, jerry said:

Neymar 160mln for two years, how daft you need to be to believe those numbers.

Don't really care if it is 160M, 100M, 50M as i don't see one cent of that money 😭 but anyways wages must still be significantly higher. I refuse to believe that players move there just for added peanuts to their earlier wages and "bigger" the star the bigger the increase of earlier wage.

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Can I rename the thread Sportswashing Corner?

So you want to merge this topic with the Premier League topic again?

The RSL stands for family values!

Maybe I'll watch a little of the Faqers playing CR7 tonight. Also, the transfer window in Saudi Arabia ends a few weeks after the transfer window ends in Europe! This will be a lot of fun in September...:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

No match report? Disappointed 😩 

Flashscore says CR wasn't even with squad, still upset missing man of match trophy?

They played Arab league cup on Saturday, so everybody except Sadio Mane was rested.

• Confused 1

Inshallah, he won't get "injured" around his sister's birthday next spring...

• Haha 1

Al-Nassr rumoured to pick up Laporte from Shitty while Al-Hilal likely gets Bono and Mitrovic. Bono is another one who was on Bayern's list to replace Neuer for the time being...

episode 7 monty burns GIF

Edited by WuDu

20 hours ago, Livertool said:

No match report? Disappointed 😩 

Flashscore says CR wasn't even with squad, still upset missing man of match trophy?

I believe he is injured, at least I read something like even as injured he was extremely proud and happy for the trophy and celebrated like this is the real Champions League. Not the first time for him to pick up an injury during a final match, a strange habit tho 😄

• Haha 1

Political gif. Kim Jong-Un at an assembly, clapping and nodding.

Poor team Ronaldo, 2 matches 2 loss. Where will he move next when he can't be king even at camel league anymore? Veikkausliiga maybe if we find rich enough Fin to finance it 🤑 

Youtube suggested clip from first match against Gerrard team so i watch it, seems like team Ronaldo desperately needs new (old) keeper. Maybe Olli Kahn since he is now available?

Neymar starts at 6:07. One one hand this presentation symbolizes all that's wrong with current football, on the other hand it's pretty epic!

30 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Poor team Ronaldo, 2 matches 2 loss. Where will he move next when he can't be king even at camel league anymore?

Sports gif. Cristiano Ronaldo is on the field and he looks massively distressed as he yells with both hands outwards shaking. He turns towards us and we see his face contorted in frustration and sadness

CR7 needs more help, Laporte from Shitty and Otavio from Porto already on their way!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Poor team Ronaldo, 2 matches 2 loss. Where will he move next when he can't be king even at camel league anymore? Veikkausliiga maybe if we find rich enough Fin to finance it 🤑 

I read something earlier today. Credit where it's due?😅 

Come on, the guy is almost 39, and still a goalscorer machine, having a huge impact on his team, and also still an important figure for Portugal. Perhaps you wanna check too, that he missed the first match due to injury, maybe because of some rest. Do you know why? Because he won the first Arab Champions League (Arab Club Champions Cup) for his club singlehandedly, scoring in all of his matches when he started, a double in the final where they won 2-1. So you are wrong, obviously, he is still the king somewhere 😂

Yo Saudi bros, now that you have enjoyed two full rounds of your new favourite league can you tell me if pl players are still kneeling or did they leave will to change the world to Heathrow? I mean now they would have actual reason to try to make difference when their new homeland officers are using africans as target practise.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-66545787

16 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Credit where it's due?

Surely. Great career and awesome player (skillwise) as footballer, even at age 37 he still made 18 goals for ManU which is something whole lot of good players can only dream of even at peak of their career. But no credits for narcissism, bad leader quality (remember ditching team as captain at WC to go cry his misery to locker room like lil girl) nor going to Camel league after money and pretending it is the greatest thing in the world. And no, if Pep decide to cash out too and move there after Shitty and end up every single match, no credit for that either.

I kind of get that it is really hard for Ronaldo to quit while he has been king for more than 20 years and fans cheering for him 1-2 times per week. It is known fact that many athletes struggle to cope with career ending and turning to "average joes" but eventually that day will come, now CR is just delaying the inevitable. Getting old is biatch but at least Ronaldo has money and connections to do pretty much anything he wants after he finally ends so ain't going to cry for him 😂

12 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Yo Saudi bros, now that you have enjoyed two full rounds of your new favourite league can you tell me if pl players are still kneeling or did they leave will to change the world to Heathrow? I mean now they would have actual reason to try to make difference when their new homeland officers are using africans as target practise.

I'm confused now:

• Protecting national borders in Germany/UK/Sweden/Italy/Spain/USA = bad?
  • Protecting national borders in Ukraine = good?
  • Protecting national borders in Saudi-Arabia =
16 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I kind of get that it is really hard for Ronaldo to quit while he has been king for more than 20 years and fans cheering for him 1-2 times per week. It is known fact that many athletes struggle to cope with career ending and turning to "average joes" but eventually that day will come, now CR is just delaying the inevitable. Getting old is biatch but at least Ronaldo has money and connections to do pretty much anything he wants after he finally ends so ain't going to cry for him 😂

So you're saying that CR7 should just stop playing? Why? Reminds me of all these narcissistic, leftist football commentators on youtube/twitch/tiktok who always come up with stuff like "player xy destroyed his legacy", "the move to xyz is problematic" and so on.

Living like a sultan, getting overpaid like crazy, playing summer football with the bros and in his case likely making connections in Saudi-Arabia to do more business in the future. What's not to like? 

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Champions League quali later today. No, not Rakow-Copenhagen, but CR7 and Al-Nassr vs Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai. 👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Champions League quali later today. No, not Rakow-Copenhagen, but CR7 and Al-Nassr vs Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai. 👍

That will be in UEFA Champions League in no time, at least that's the plan. Heck, even Ronaldo can win it again 🤣

https://www.sportbible.com/football/saudi-pro-league/cristiano-ronaldo-champions-league-saudi-pro-league-neymar-257023-20230818

Told ya, Super League is in the corner, but not a European one. 

12 minutes ago, WuDu said:

I'm confused now:

• Protecting national borders in Germany/UK/Sweden/Italy/Spain/USA = bad?
  • Protecting national borders in Ukraine = good?
  • Protecting national borders in Saudi-Arabia =

I was just asking do pl players continue their human rights crusade in camel league too or was it all just virtue signalling when they played in west and it benefit their social status.

Getting awfully politics with your confusion there and it don't even make sense when Ukraine situation ain't about migrants and western countries don't shoot people trying to come here. Sure S-A has right to protect their borders but you prefer that they keep shooting the people and eventually all the migrants end up coming to Europe? Rich country as S-A is and closer to Africa, personally i would prefer they take their share or preferably all the movement.

22 minutes ago, WuDu said:

So you're saying that CR7 should just stop playing?

Sure he can play if he can't think anything else to do. And if you want to join German kids league in order to be king, no objections to that either but also no respect.

42 minutes ago, WuDu said:

What's not to like? 

What is there to like?

33 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

That will be in UEFA Champions League in no time, at least that's the plan. Heck, even Ronaldo can win it again 🤣

https://www.sportbible.com/football/saudi-pro-league/cristiano-ronaldo-champions-league-saudi-pro-league-neymar-257023-20230818

Told ya, Super League is in the corner, but not a European one. 

That would be awesome for lols 🤣

• Haha 1