Netherlands community league opt-in  

91 members have voted

1. 1. I would like to opt-in to this promotion and leaderboard

2 hours ago, RedHotChiliP said:

Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous...

Rivered every fucking time!

2 hours ago, RedHotChiliP said:

No more Unibet for me.

Just remind me, how many times have you left Unibet now?

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

On 7/18/2023 at 11:32 AM, GothMoth said:

Yes @Livertool  it's really strange why they've chosen to block my poker account(where I'm a winner) and also set a deposit limit when I've only deposited like €100, while withdrew €1000 in the last couple of months.

Also can't comprehend why it's so important to hear from me, when I explained it all in an email and wrote that I agree not to play anything except MTTs up to €10 and the lowest stakes needed for completing missions.

I keep calling them and am always waiting for available agent(my record is 7min.) and this calls aren't cheap too.

@Stubbe-Unibet any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

I managed to get it sorted, finally. Apparantly we shouldn't overcheck our bonus section 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 4MinMiler said:

Thanks all. Is the intention to run an autumn league along the same lines? It's a great promotion. I didn't have the chance to play much this time around but would certainly like to get involved for the next one.

Hi @4MinMiler

Nothing is set in stone yet, but the idea has been to have 4 seasonal leagues, and possibly one for Christmas as well.

We started with Winter 2023 and it was followed by Spring 2023 and now this Summer League. Format has stayed pretty much the same all the way, just some minor tweaks with the schedule.

Stay tuned 🙂👍

21 hours ago, 4MinMiler said:

Thanks all. Is the intention to run an autumn league along the same lines? It's a great promotion. I didn't have the chance to play much this time around but would certainly like to get involved for the next one.

@4MinMiler can't say what the setup will be just yet, but there'll be two more community leagues this year! Both an autumn and an Xmas league 🙂  Autumn one likely quite similar to the summer one. Xmas one will be quite different with both prizes and schedule.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 12:37 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@4MinMiler can't say what the setup will be just yet, but there'll be two more community leagues this year! Both an autumn and an Xmas league 🙂  Autumn one likely quite similar to the summer one. Xmas one will be quite different with both prizes and schedule.

Thank you again for organising the summer league, it was fun to participate in it, even though I didn't come anywhere near the pri£e$. 

My only feedback and recommendation for the next leagues is to do with the schedule.  Instead of having tournaments on Saturday night, could we instead have them on Sunday? Something like 

Tuesday

Wednesday 

Thursday 

Sunday 

Or even 

Monday 

Tuesday

Wednesday 

Thursday?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11.7.2023 at 8:58 PM, RedHotChiliP said:

Snakk om fisken som ringer kjelen...

Jeg synes synd på deg Psycho79... reraised hardt med trips og fyren har bare gutshot for en straight. Og får det... og elvet minst en rett etter det også. Alltid bak, alltid vinne...

🙄