Community League - Winter 2023

Stubbe-Unibet

14 hours ago, Purps said:

Leaderboard can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nAVuGEHNwTwOjhnjsDuip3cn42MlVTV8DNOJynWOpao/edit?usp=sharing

and it will be updated right after each tournament.

Leaderboard will include all the players that reach the money or manage to win a bounty. It will also show those poker aliases that won't be eligible to win any leaderboard or Jackpot prizes. Those will be greyed out though,  so it'll be easy to see who you don't have to care about on the leaderboard battle 🙂

If you see yourself being greyed out on the leaderboard eventhough you feel like you played with a close enough alias to your community name, then please do let us know about it on this thread or on Discord.

good work @Purps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

If money won includes bounties then there is little to no difference between the winnings.

9/2 Ten-Spot - €1,573.20 PP - Winner got €377.69

9/2 Cage - €1,532.72 PP - Winner got €135.14+€240.05 = €375.19

Swings might be a little higher in PKOs but it's the nature of the beast really.

Now what kind of data science is that putting two tournies as example 😜 

Not saying my data is better thou when it is based on gut feeling but it is not incommon that first place takes 25% or more of total pricepool just as bounties + regular top price. Naturaly there are variables but overall i would say that pko winners will get higher amounts towards lb than regular winners.

But anyhow, it was just comment and i'm fine the way it is. Afterwards we'll see how it went.

18 hours ago, Livertool said:

but overall i would say that pko winners will get higher amounts towards lb than regular winners.

Within the framework of one tournament, yes, it can happen if the two knockout leaders are HU. 

At a distance, the difference is unlikely to be very big.

On 2/9/2023 at 2:00 PM, Livertool said:

I think it changes it back to last alias that cash table was opened when tournament starts and players are seated if you do it this way 🤔 

Yeah, solid successful strategy when and for multitabling is to just latereg it and quickly change the alias for that purpose when doing it.

Ofc it's a well known tactical pro-weasel method to play with whatever alias and cry out later how it was a mistake, in order to see if the clear rules will be changed for the violators favor, and/or to see if it bugs out and gives top prizes anyway in case of win 🙄

Hope too at least that would work this time, when waiting for possibly better times with the changes for the old alias issue 🙂🍿👍

Edited by Rushbie

Remember to change your name - it's a skill, and rules are rules. All in the same conditions.At the same time, this is a community league, so in some cases you can go to a meeting, after all, this event is not only for money. Moreover, some people may simply not know the specifics of a name change already in registered tournaments. Sure, those are their problems, but it's still a community.🙂

Edited by SShcherbyna

Here is how the leaderboard stands after the first evening of this series:

1. GothMoth 115.33
2. ValueHeavy 100.98
3. Cyberdynes 81.27
4. Trophies 43.40
5. JokerJames95 31.20
6. whereisrivaldo 28.95
7. EatMoreNaga 25.77
8. HonorTheGame 19.67
9. comanimal 16.19
10. Mugmaster200 13.90
11. Blessed94 13.73
12. SShcherbyna 10.94
13. ScaryOne 8.49
14. OmNomNom 7.51
15. Turbo_Boy 7.19
16. Mpaasonen 6.56
17. miziel 5.63
17. Fapumpa 5.63
19. ImProSpin 3.75
19. NICUS0R 3.75
19. pyoreapilkku 3.75
22. nightshopper 3.13
22. LIKE2FISH 3.13
24. GlenGyle 2.50
24. MaecTpo 2.50
26. Iceman 1.25
26. fele007 1.25
26. SeeWeed 1.25
26. HensiePensie ( dc ) 1.25
26. YZHABIN 1.25
26. MaGs 1.25
26. Farseer 1.25
26. 0rdvl0 1.25

Full detailed leaderboard can be seen HERE 

Tomorrow we go again... 🙂👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Kevathallam1 said:

for some reason I had to make a new a account on the community , im now Kevathallam1. when I was logging in it just kept telling me telling me this name is already in use ?

Probably some server issue, but I think we need to tag @Jami-Unibet for this one.

I feel they should put some "web connectivity guy" to do some server maintenance anyhow. This site goes constantly unresponsive for about 30sec to one minute periods. Sometimes the whole online users list gets wiped out, so I don't think it happens only for me...

You don't have to worry about possible leaderboard points if that is your concern. Kevathallam is Kevathallam regardless of the numbers after it 🙂

Edited by Purps

1 minute ago, shack said:

i can also participate ?

Yes. But of course if you are from one of the restricted countries you won't be competing for the leaderboard prizes.

Also have to play with similar poker alias to what you have here.

Standings after 4/24 tournaments:

1. GothMoth 115.33
2. ValueHeavy 100.98
3. SickOldIMLOF 94.37
4. Cyberdynes 81.27
5. Mpaasonen 57.83
6. LIKE2FISH 48.49
7. EatMoreNaga 48.45
8. Messwithme92 47.18
9. Trophies 43.40
10. JokerJames95 31.20
11. whereisrivaldo 28.95
12. SShcherbyna 27.14
13. comanimal 26.68
14. pinki 25.16
15. miziel 21.36
16. HonorTheGame 19.67
17. pyoreapilkku 16.33
18. Purps 14.58
19. Mugmaster200 13.90
20. Blessed94 13.73
21. ScaryOne 8.49
22. OmNomNom 7.51
23. Turbo_Boy 7.19
24. Fapumpa 5.63
25. ImProSpin 3.75
25. NICUS0R 3.75
27. nightshopper 3.13
28. GlenGyle 2.50
28. MaecTpo 2.50
30. Iceman 1.25
30. fele007 1.25
30. SeeWeed 1.25
30. HensiePensie ( dc ) 1.25
30. YZHABIN 1.25
30. MaGs 1.25
30. Farseer 1.25
30. 0rdvl0 1.25

Tomorrow... Omaha 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/9/2023 at 2:53 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

If money won includes bounties then there is little to no difference between the winnings.

PLO first places 115€ and 100€

Normal structures 94€ and 90€

What is that, up to more than 20% difference with gut calculation.

On 2/10/2023 at 1:14 PM, SShcherbyna said:

At a distance, the difference is unlikely to be very big.

Could be but distance ain't too long when there is only 3 sets of plo. But it is hardly unlikely that bounties spread so wide that you are going to lose winning plo vs normal, could be quite even or more likely that you win more with plo.

Haven't had time to play yet so i don't mind but just mentioned of this as proof of superior knowledge 😁

Won tikiet from flip, maybe saturday i got time to show how to play poker....

13 minutes ago, Livertool said:

PLO first places 115€ and 100€

Normal structures 94€ and 90€

What is that, up to more than 20% difference with gut calculation.

Could be but distance ain't too long when there is only 3 sets of plo. But it is hardly unlikely that bounties spread so wide that you are going to lose winning plo vs normal, could be quite even or more likely that you win more with plo.

Haven't had time to play yet so i don't mind but just mentioned of this as proof of superior knowledge 😁

Won tikiet from flip, maybe saturday i got time to show how to play poker....

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by funk

Sorry, but you're wrong 😛 

You have to look at number of players. It's not equally easy to win a tournament with 50 and 60 runners.

The smallest PKO had 73 total buyins. The biggest hyper had 68. Amount won by first place in the two: 100.98 and 94.37. You'll need some probiotics for your gut:

Whole Foods Plants GIF by Loli's

NB of course bigger differences do happen due to the nature of PKO's and the payout structures being tiered has an impact as well.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

14 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Sorry, but you're wrong 😛 

Oh the sweet denial. I get it that it must hurt when rec comes here to say how things are when opposite side live, breath and work around poker but you should learn, not argue 😏

19 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's not equally easy to win a tournament with 50 and 60 runners.

Question wasn't about how easy it is to win but 1st place prices. Besides pricepool fluctuate among different number of players.

21 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The smallest PKO had 73 total buyins. The biggest hyper had 68. Amount won by first place in the two: 100.98 and 94.37

Couldn't see plo results anymore so can't say about those. What was the highest pko buyins?

23 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You'll need some probiotics for your gut:

Based on data or your gut feeling? Exactly, sometimes (and if you are experienced enough then often) you don't need data to know how world rolls. You just know, it is like using the force 🤫

I guess we have to wait until league is over and then you can calculate the difference of plo 1st places and most similar normal tournys. Eager to wait what will be butbutbut when numbers show that i was right... 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Purps said:

This site goes constantly unresponsive for about 30sec to one minute periods. Sometimes the whole online users list gets wiped out, so I don't think it happens only for me...

Apologies for the off-topic:

Dang. I was expecting someone to say "yea that happens to me also all the time", but no one did. Maybe the fault is at my end after all 😟

Everything else ( including other sites ) works normally during these "breaks" though, so that does not seem likely...

sigh 

Edited by Purps