Premier League Fantasy

Livertool
Go to solution Solved by cris1285,

12 minutes ago, Purps said:

What the hell? 😲

Why do you reckon it as surprise when man with most knowledge of pl is at top? 😋

What is more surprising is that community workers are so insecure of their sexual identity or lack of humour sense that they need to remove legit posts. They could remove their own fake news or moralposing posts but no, "we are ignorant mofos and same time proud and sorry for it" Clearly Biden&Marin voters unable to speak matters on their own name 🤮

image.thumb.jpeg.79d1dd1306de5bc7cd459c234f10bddd.jpeg 

38 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Why do you reckon it as surprise when man with most knowledge of pl is at top? 😋

WOW! You've been hanging round with WuDu too long! 😲

40 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What is more surprising is that community workers are so insecure of their sexual identity or lack of humour sense that they need to remove legit posts. They could remove their own fake news or moralposing posts but no, "we are ignorant mofos and same time proud and sorry for it" Clearly Biden&Marin voters unable to speak matters on their own name 🤮

Maybe this needs explaining to me how it relates to Premier League Fantasy. 🤔

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

WOW! You've been hanging round with WuDu too long! 😲

I thought that tongue smiley was enough to not take it too seriously but what do i know. Having said that, you think it happened without reason that best is leading? 😆

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Had a homophobic post deleted in another thread and decided this was the thread to complain about it 😂

Just what i hoped, another genious trolling fake news in thread that he has no interest at all. No it wasn't homophobic, just old chant due Sundin raped our icehockey team (not literaly)

Get another booster as i feel you need one for some peace of mind 😉

I didn't delete the post.

homophobic
/ˌhɒməˈfəʊbɪk,ˌhəʊməˈfəʊbɪk/
adjective
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

Don't usually want to help swedish peeps cause Mats Sundin är homosexual...

Your statement was the dictionary definition. It's not up for debate.

Anyhoo, back to the football. 

Poker Janitor

57 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I thought that tongue smiley was enough to not take it too seriously but what do i know. 

I thought that my gasp of astonishment was enough to not take my comment too seriously 😲 but what do I know. Not a lot about the Premier League if the table is to be believed, but who knows? it might be due to variance. 🤣

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

you think it happened without reason that best is leading? 

As I said, it might be variance. 🤣🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Who did i offend now? 😆

Not that i care but just that you know i ain't here putting anyone down, just giving my opinions and carefully being cheeky towards some that in my head can handle it and not taking posts too seriously. FE stubbe has been cheeky so i imagine he can handle counter cheekyness. If it is too much, well sorry, after all i am human too and reserve the right to say my words, party, live life, have good time...but i do it with my money unlike Sanna the Biatch 😄

And like Sanna said, my party might include some video, pics, posts etc that  neiher i nor you don't want to see but life like Sanna is a biatch and we can't control all.

• 9 months later...

Last post in this thread 9 months ago, the Premier League over and settled and virtually no comments here. My excuse is I wasn't really committed anyway and just completely stopped playing, judging from the results I'm guessing most other members were the same. Anyway I fully expected to be last and last I was, no surprise there. Just imagine what I could have done if I'd tried,  🤣 that's assuming anyone else was trying, 🤔 and I still didn't find out most of names of those that were playing. 😪

image.thumb.png.8baad0620a0676b718038eef651874d9.png