Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

OCTOBER. FINAL RESULTS

1. First 5-digit proffit month in my carrier.
  2. First Jackpot.
  3. First Jackpot win.
  4. Best single spin win 

October 2022 is best month for me and its not even close. Decent volume as well. 

Bankroll:  8517 eur

Cashout: 6500 eur (took less then 1 day)

Spins played this month: 4819

Profit in OCTOBER:   ⚠️10 507  EUR  ⚠️

Just Do It Yes GIF by Rocky

Proffit by months:

JAN +2899

FEB +1203

MAR +2889

APR +2853

MAY -615

JUN +4729

JUL -385

AUG +62

SEPT +2248

OCT  +10507

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Imagine getting disconnect. Relog as fast as you can to not lose tables, but buses be like... Naaah... Find me 6 times first 🚌 

🥲

image.thumb.png.c4fd5860d8dd63cc313b96b29aa97270.png 

I feel like it always takes me like two tries to get through that also, I wonder if I'm allowed to get someone to pass it for me or is that considered ghosting 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

20th November mini update

Looks like low volume month, becouse there was too many party days. December isnt better then this usually 🥲 Playing mainly 25s and testing 4 table. I feel like i can grind for longer if i really think about spots, instead of grinding robot style. So in near future i dont plan to change this. 4 table is OP 😇

animation domination high def lol GIF by gifnews

Starting bankroll in Nov: 8517 EUR

Bankroll right now:  8655 + 3000EUR cashout

Spins played: 1428

Profit in November:  +3138 EUR 

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 4

Another x125 win at 2eur Hex spin. +200eur

Also my headphones broke. This one is very high quality. I couldnt just trow them away, so i tryed super flue + soda ( makes it hard rock glue ), but it didnt work for long. Then i decided to do this. Works like a charm atm 😄 

1669204888532.jpg

• Haha 3

I play 12 tables in these promos. Low quality gameplay, just push/fold most of the time. Its good when i win, but if i dont hit or hit and finish 3rd im in minus usually. So its not like im getting rich with these. For example if i 12 table 5s to hit that jp, i usually lose like 10-25 buy-ins if i dont hit. And of course i dont hit it every time, maybe like 40% of time at best. Also im sure if i play like 8 tables with much higher quality game, i would earn the same or even more. Not sure about this, but wont test it. 

4 minutes ago, digidong said:

How the heck do you hit those jackpots...I try and try and no success with BIs gone 😛 Congratz anyway!

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2022 at 12:44 PM, Turbo_Boy said:

I play 12 tables in these promos. Low quality gameplay, just push/fold most of the time. Its good when i win, but if i dont hit or hit and finish 3rd im in minus usually. So its not like im getting rich with these. For example if i 12 table 5s to hit that jp, i usually lose like 10-25 buy-ins if i dont hit. And of course i dont hit it every time, maybe like 40% of time at best. Also im sure if i play like 8 tables with much higher quality game, i would earn the same or even more. Not sure about this, but wont test it. 

I’m just a recreational player and have only recently started reading these blogs, and very interesting they are. I was wondering, how many tables do you normally play at a time?

And if you do play 8 at a time how on earth do you manage to concentrate?

• Like 1

Just now, mike1954 said:

I’m just a recreational player and have only recently started reading these blogs, and very interesting they are. I was wondering, how many tables do you normally play at a time?

And if you do play 8 at a time how on earth do you manage to concentrate?

I play 4 tables of 25 euro HEX spins, just to fully concetrate and to play for quality. When its event ( HexaPro Extreme ) I play 12+ tables (there are 2eur and 5 eur limits ), but its only push/fold most of the time so dont need to concentrate on postflop.

• Like 1