Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

Thank you both for replying - I have looked at the link and I think I will try and improve my approach to Tilt! I often try to chase my losses when I have a bad beat or have a bad run.  I generally play 1 euro, or sometimes 2 Euro Hex but will go up a level and then play beyond my experience.  If there are any other sites you can recommend on 'how to play hex's' I would welcome any further advice.

32 minutes ago, mike1954 said:

Thank you both for replying - I have looked at the link and I think I will try and improve my approach to Tilt! I often try to chase my losses when I have a bad beat or have a bad run.  I generally play 1 euro, or sometimes 2 Euro Hex but will go up a level and then play beyond my experience.  If there are any other sites you can recommend on 'how to play hex's' I would welcome any further advice.

you can find simple preflop charts in internet ( f.e. https://smartspin.com/charts/ ). Dont use while playing, im not sure, but usually its against rules ⚠️

Postlop i suggest to learn in youtube. Just type "how to beat spin&go". Make notes what they doing and you will be good. With some work you can make poker as a side job/hobby and make 40-200 bucks/month  easely.

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 2

How to profit at Hexapro you ask?

1) Study charts 🚫

2) Improve your mental game🚫

3) Choose the right nick and just profit 

uni.png.2ec244572fe2888cd6e743fc77e224dd.png

From this day on I want to see so many Turbo Boys at the tables that even Turbo_Boy himself will be confused which one is him 😉 Let's make it happen guys!!!

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, comanimal said:

How to profit at Hexapro you ask?

1) Study charts 🚫

2) Improve your mental game🚫

3) Choose the right nick and just profit 

uni.png.2ec244572fe2888cd6e743fc77e224dd.png

From this day on I want to see so many Turbo Boys at the tables that even Turbo_Boy himself will be confused which one is him 😉 Let's make it happen guys!!!

1 minute ago, FreedoM said:

Thinking of joining the Turbo Party myself 😁 so I have a question, if you 4x table for around 6 hours in theory you should have played near 200 games? Right? 🤔

Cartoon Network GIF by CNLA

I was thinking clashing with him in half time promo, not playin 6 hours...he would take my clothes too in that time period. Not that i am wearing any 🤣

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

Thinking of joining the Turbo Party myself 😁 so I have a question, if you 4x table for around 6 hours in theory you should have played near 200 games? Right? 🤔

Cartoon Network GIF by CNLA

Im not sure, but sounds about right. Im usually lazy and playing only 3 sessions 1h each or something like that 😉

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I was hoping for this to be "how to win hexa madness jp and beat master at it's own game" video but turned just to be how to lose 14 bis in 15 minutes. Oh well, waiting for next ht.... (Nothing to see really in video, just fun of it)

GIF by Giphy QA

But yea, these promos can be very tough sometimes

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Haha 2