Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

4 hours ago, Turbo_Boy said:

500k in winnings 😇

useless milestone, but im a blogger and have to post something you know 😅

image.png.b89c470a1800626876a959112cf7ccbf.png

P.S. Proffit in September is around 1300 eur

WOW! 😲

I thought I was doing well on the cash games flops, makes it look a bit poorly.🤒

giphy.gif.163e456c8cf6c79cacc9002740a03fbb.gifgiphy.gif.88b4a719ad9fbf5bb879bbf6e0a54c76.gif

giphy.gif.a41c4f9089201f88e6318fc4bd19ba53.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

12th September mini update

Playing mostly 10s in chill mode. 7 tables as usually and 8 tables when tilted 😄 j/k

Last month of this quarter so have to get that lvl7 again but its close, becouse i will take 5-6 day vacation to visit my mom and whole family in general. Maybe will open some 25s now and then.

Proffit wise - decent start. Can pay for my electricity bill 85 eur 😄 ( normally 20-25eur ). But as Europe is under attack, thats the last thing i worry about 🥲 Sometimes i wonder why its so hard to be united and fight togather against problems that humanity has at this moment. It just prooves how dumb we still are as a human race. Maybe thats why we are not finding any other civilizations, they prolly destroyed themselves as well being same dumb 🤮

Profit in AUGUST:   +1754 EUR 

Spins played in SEPT: 1365

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Or they are keeping away from us as they don't want anything to do with us.

World is a shambles, we have come so far with technology and all round knowledge and yet it is like we are living in the Middle Ages. We shouldn't underestimate human stupidity. It is sad especially for those who can see what the world COULD be like instead of what it is now.

And wait till the electricity bill goes up again next year 😅

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

SEPTEMBER. FINAL RESULTS

Got my Level 7 Loyality and visited mom for few days. Im back in my main town now and looks like i will take break till quarter reset 😉

Hoped for higher proffit, but i will take it. 25s is kinda problematic limit atm, not sure i sux or variance sux 😄 

Bankroll:  4512

Spins played this month: 2400

SEPT cashouts: 0 EUR

Profit in SEPTEMBER:  2248 EUR 

Its Fine Ok GIF by CBC

Proffit by months:

JAN +2899

FEB +1203

MAR +2889

APR +2853

MAY -615

JUN +4729

JUL -385

AUG +62

SEPT +2248

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 8

On 9/29/2022 at 7:51 PM, Turbo_Boy said:

not sure i sux or variance sux 😄 

If you wanted to you could ask for the results from Unibet and check how you have been running in terms of prize pools (and your win% and other stuff). Long ago I wrote a script that goes through the results and calculates some things. I remember over a sample of about 1000 Hexapro at some stake I was running pretty good and had a prizepool distribution that was equivalent to paying something like -7% rake (I don't remember the exact number). In other words Unibet was "giving me money" over that sample instead of me paying them rake. But if you are running bad with prizepools, variance can suck for sure 😅

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CuteRaven said:

If you wanted to you could ask for the results from Unibet and check how you have been running in terms of prize pools (and your win% and other stuff). Long ago I wrote a script that goes through the results and calculates some things. I remember over a sample of about 1000 Hexapro at some stake I was running pretty good and had a prizepool distribution that was equivalent to paying something like -7% rake (I don't remember the exact number). In other words Unibet was "giving me money" over that sample instead of me paying them rake. But if you are running bad with prizepools, variance can suck for sure 😅

i would love to see how much chip ev per spin i have, but thats impossible to know unfortunately. Other statistics are pretty useless to focus on and doesnt prove that player beats limit 🥲But it is what it is, i kinda enjoy battling 10s and testing some new shi.t 😂

• Like 1

9th October mini update

Playing exclusively 10s and have to actually grind becouse i plan to release my 400eur bonus without touching 25s (Bonus at 46%, 9 days left.). Proffit is very decent for 9 days, but most of it comes from 100x win, so a bit lucky.  Also finished 2nd in another 100x ( +200 eur ).

Profit in OCTOBER:   +1983 EUR 

Spins played: 1782

• Like 4

1 hour ago, marlini2 said:

Who I will have to bribe to get 20% instead 10 next time? 😉

Personally i dont get 20% all the time, sometimes i have to give up on bonus, becouse im not ready to put such volume every month. At this point its 20% or 0% additional rb. 

17th October mini update

Cleared 400eur bonus ( with 5h left ). Playing mainly 10eur with one table 25eur hex to clear bonuses a bit faster. Putting decent volume and hours to warm up for winter 😉 

Profit in OCTOBER:   +2188 EUR 

Spins played: 3156

• Like 4

Community mtt

Got decent stack in Phase 1 by all-in every hand for 40 minutes 😂 Sorry if I ruine gaming experience for somebody, but thats 2c unlimited rebuys you know 😇  Phase 2 have 1000eur prize pool.

There are still four Phase-1 MTT today for you to qualify! See you at tables!

image.thumb.png.c01a644bf0f211903925958b6c20a207.png

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Community mtt

Got decent stack in Phase 1 by all-in every hand for 40 minutes 😂 Sorry if I ruine gaming experience for somebody, but thats 2c unlimited rebuys you know 😇  Phase 2 have 1000eur prize pool.

There are still four Phase-1 MTT today for you to qualify! See you at tables!

image.thumb.png.c01a644bf0f211903925958b6c20a207.png

That is exactly what i will do in the next 3 tournaments

Edited by Evarb
  • Like 1
Unibet hoodie is amazing

Nice results, about €1/spin profit, is that right, do you track your hourly at all?

Dont play these games at all but I’d guess the jump in skill level from 10s to 25s isn’t too bad, would imagine the quirks of the hexapro format, and the lowish liquidity at 25s means a lot of the better players are playing on other sites at this buyin level. 

51 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Regarding the client crash when clicking the tournament stats icon. We haven't been able to reproduce this one so would love some more info. And if you're able to test this again, it'd be great as well! 🙂 

will test this if i survive till break 😄 

3 hours ago, Evarb said:

That is exactly what i will do in the next 3 tournaments

GL, thats the way 😄 

20 minutes ago, monkeyheaven said:

Nice results, about €1/spin profit, is that right, do you track your hourly at all?

Dont play these games at all but I’d guess the jump in skill level from 10s to 25s isn’t too bad, would imagine the quirks of the hexapro format, and the lowish liquidity at 25s means a lot of the better players are playing on other sites at this buyin level. 

I think it was smt like 0.65$/spin, but its10s+25s hexes. As always 10s have more predictable regs, while 25s starts to get tricky as they goes wild more offten 😄 Also need A LOT higher br compared to 10s. While there is reg war becouse of leaderboards, i dont see much higher value to play 25s. 10s has very chill athmosphere as well, so i dont mind to play only 10s at this point. 

turbo_boyy vs Turbo_Boy  for the 💫JACKPOT💫!

I just opened some tables to hunt 100x in 10eur stake, and this motherfcker popped up.  

unknown.png

And there was another turbo boy at table ( this dude trolling me for very long time  😂 ) We played HU and i was 100% , that turbo will win 🤣🤣 Lucky flip and money goes to my cashier. ONE TIME BABY!!!!

unknown.png

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 16