Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

Tested my limits today and looks like i can grind without big problems. Played ~350 spins. Not feeling that sick anymore. I made a bit of calculations and if i push hard, i can still get that bonus (Rake 5000, get 500 EUR ). Its more then 300 spins/day at 25 EUR stake for next 4.5 days. Also HEX daily leaderboard will feed some free money. Loyality 1000 EUR also not far away (around 500 spins). 

So lets grind! 😈

2 hours ago, Estzen said:

Certainly a wise decision, I dont know much about Spins, but I can tell from my last year I had like 3 month lasting downer as MTT reg. So I imagine, spins could go even worse I guess. Ive tryed to be really nity with management. And its very important. For sure be nitty too! More power to you man! I hope family gets well!

Ty! 😉

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 6

Grinded pretty big volume for last days. Bonus at 92%. Now im going to barbeque party with friends to reset my mental state. Will try to not drink too much, becouse tomorrow I have to grind last 8% of bonus, which is like 250 HEX at 25 eur limit.

image.thumb.png.83302e0f75ab11a6f44cc8083bf5c585.png

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

💫Also won my first HEX Extreme x100 worth 1000 EUR 🥰  Sad that these spins are not showing in Game Lab image.png.d296bee210a9234d10c90a9358a94cf7.png

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23th May mini update

Grinded A LOT! Released my 500 eur bonus. I run super shit too. Without 1k loyality + 500 EUR bonus + 100x win(1keur) + 125 eur almost every day from LB i would be in hard deep horse shit 😄

I will not push myself THAT hard anymore for some time,  will let other regs get 1st place in daily leaderboard too  (gif) 

Reaction Black GIF - Reaction Black Ooohhh - Discover & Share GIFs

Bankroll: 4062EUR + 347EUR points + 4000 EUR cashout = 8409 EUR

Spins played this month: 4755

May cashouts: 4000 EUR

Profit in May:   +2409 EUR 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

MAY. FINAL RESULTS

Worst month by FAR in my decently long poker carrier. Have not ran so bad with flips/coolers/setups ever. Interesting that it all started right after my massive 4000 eur cashout 😅

Month started with about +4.6k or so, if i remember right, but then it all disapered and few thousands of bonuses and rb as well. Good part is that with my experience i can feel im beating this limit without any doubt. Cant prove it as there is no hand history, but the good feeling is there.

Anyway if i look at daily leaderboards i grind 25s limit the most, so i hope its matter of time i get back on winning track 😇

Bonus ( grind 4250 rake, get 850 eur) is at 82%, and to finish it, i have to keep play 25s, after that probably have to move down  to 10s to  build br again, becouse deposit will be a bit expensive as my money is not in skrill anymore and revert my investments would cost me a bit of fee. Really hope unibet will think about crypto deposits, it would bring nice chunk of new players too imo.

Big cashout was my mistake. Wont happen again in future

Bankroll: 1359 + 4000 cashout + 26 points = 5385

Spins played this month: 6824 (my record by far)

May cashouts: 4000 EUR

Profit in MAY:  -615

Proffit by months:

JAN +2899

FEB +1203

MAR +2889

APR +2853

MAY -615

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

You sure withdrawing big was the mechanical trigger of doomswitch, and not some outcome of a psychological effect?🤔

Anyway, land ahead, o'hoy 👍💪🏞️

You've sailed and navigated well so far, captain.

No reason to put faith on superstitions now.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rushbie said:

You sure withdrawing big was the mechanical trigger of doomswitch, and not some outcome of a psychological effect?🤔

Anyway, land ahead, o'hoy 👍💪🏞️

You've sailed and navigated well so far, captain.

No reason to put faith on superstitions now.

I just reread what I wrote. I didnt mean to blame anyone. It was my mistake 🥲

In general i dont beleave online poker is rigged. I have cashouted many, many times in even smaller poker rooms. Variance lady is a bitch and sometimes she can strike at the worst moment possible right in the balls 😂 . Also i dont play with good bankroll management here and it was just matter of time, that something bad could happen and with that big cashout i made,the chance of fcuk up increased a bit.

From my experience 10s and 25s stakes usually have surpricingly similar winrates, so i will enjoy playing some 10s again to rebuild ( dont want to deposit ). 

• Haha 1

I can also just add that the poker software doesn't even know about payments 😉 only the balance is passed and changes there could be due to loses/wins, so it's a technical impossibility that payments would have any impact (of course already is due to the RNG being random and certified).

NB understood you weren't serious the first time, but wanted to share the above anyway 🙂 

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Stubbe just wants to clear Unibets name... that when people withdraw, the unibet machine will start taking more money from people, so that it wont go bankrupt... if Unibet goes bankrupt, Stubbe looses its job. If Stubbe looses its job, he wont be able to watch Bundesliga anymore because he would lose electricity... so it all makes perfect sense! Gotcha! 

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

12th June mini update

Finished bonus and went back to 10EUR hexes. Summer volume. Chilling 

Bankroll: 3492EUR + 29EUR points = 3521EUR

Spins played this month: 1190

Profit in June:   +2136EUR 

image.gif

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 6

20th June mini update

Chill volume, but decent proffits 🤑 Almost 3 months going to gym. Moved investments to BTC and kinda allining. Looks like  juicy discount for it atm. When, if not now.

Bankroll: 4209EUR + 24EUR points = 4233 EUR

Spins played this month: 1747

Profit in June:   +2848 EUR 

Chilling GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like 5

JUNE. FINAL RESULTS

I got my 1000 eur bonus from loyality and its no big point to play anymore. Lets make mini vacation and wait for new quarter. 

In june i didnt play much, but results was very good. 

Investing wise - holding hard my almost 1 BTC. Looking for next bullrun to cashout and invest in something more safe for some time. I will sell btc when it reached 150k or something like that. This would be my last gambling thingie i guess. Getting older and my investments should be more stable in near future. 

Diamond hands! 😂

Bitcoin Crypto GIF

Bankroll: 5771 + 300 cashout + 28 points = 6099

Spins played this month: 2499

June cashouts: 300 EUR

Profit in June:  4729 EUR 

Im Back Season 7 GIF by Friends

Proffit by months:

JAN +2899

FEB +1203

MAR +2889

APR +2853

MAY -615

JUN +4729

• Like 5

Prevous month i put low volume and didnt finish bonus. This month unibet gives me even higher bonus.. yo wtf. Btw, whats the reason behind that for such large bonuses there are no any steps? If its to make people earn less in general just decreasing bonus amount would be nice adjustment and everyone will be happy. now im a bit mad tbh. 10s regs starts to play 25s proffitable and fcks my potential proffit even more 😄  Not even talking about loyality play throught bonuses that are now sitiing in queue for 14 days

anyway, keep moving forward 🥲

image.png.c5c0692233aa15647088492f86f9c04e.png

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, P0kerM0nk said:

You can always ask them to cancel the bonus if you don’t think you’ll make it so that way you can get on with the next bonus straight away. 

i did that and support Anita cancelled also my bonus in queue 🤮

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Turbo_Boy said:

i did that and support Anita cancelled also my bonus in queue 🤮

There is a little lag when a bonus is manually expired. Your queued bonus is still there and should become active soon.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

11th July mini update

Still not pushing much volume.  

Won 100x 10eur limit (+1000eur)

Won 25x 25eur limit (+500eur)

Luckely that these ddos attacks didnt gave me any disconnects or other big problems. 

Bankroll: 5790 EUR + 224 EUR points + 500 cashout = 6514 EUR

Spins played this month: 975

Profit in July:   +1714 EUR 

200.gif

• Like 4

On 7/10/2022 at 1:53 AM, Turbo_Boy said:

troll nickname hits different 😉 +1k eur

image.png.77a0df99a3590fee28518557c8054ad2.png

Seems like you have some talent not only for poker but also for hitting these 100x prize pools 😂. Also, thanks for the confirmation that troll nicknames are GTO!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CuteRaven said:

Seems like you have some talent not only for poker but also for hitting these 100x prize pools 😂. Also, thanks for the confirmation that troll nicknames are GTO!

i usually open 12 tables when i chase for jp, and more then not these tables doesnt even load with players, so it means im participating in almost 100% of games, and that means I will hit that jp almost always. This happens when there are 350+ spins left till jp. If it goes less then that, more people joins and my chances decreases as i cant play on every table anymore. Tricky promotion tbh 😂

• Like 1