Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

surprise threaten GIF

aaaaaaaaand im back

Animated GIF

Went to stars, commited whole day to reincarnate trackers/hud etc. Also bought starscaption tool for some visual adjusts and betsizings/hotkeys aaaaaand this scamfest stars gave me monthly challenge  10$  worth only  😂 Also joined EV pool that costs like 50$ or smt. Run like crap on tables too 🥲 Best way was just ignore anything and play 10s flash spins to see how big challenge they would give me before commmiting to something , but well.. i kinda went different way. Expensive move overall but it is what it is. Depositing back to unibet and getting these damn moneys back ( maybe ). 

Took me less then 1 day to realize my true love poker room 😊

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Long story short,moving most of my action back to unibet. I tested other sites, but summer time looks pretty sad time to play poker 😄 Unfortunately i dont have bonus, but hope system will notice me soon 😄 

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Long story short,moving most of my action back to unibet. I tested other sites, but summer time looks pretty sad time to play poker 😄 Unfortunately i dont have bonus, but hope system will notice me soon 😄 

Let me see if I can fix this 🙂 Blogger benefit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 hours ago, Turbo_Boy said:

You will get what u want if ask nicely ☺️image.png.123ceff853f2f4c1aa32d17aa40ac44f.png

Nice one! I managed to win one too (at 1€ buy-in) with my Mr scared avatar. Saw that the counter was at about 200 and decided to hop in, and I hit the 125x on my 5th or 6th try like a proper luckbox. 😂

1436070278_hexaproextremewin.thumb.png.99a21f51ac0c03e17ae25474158b788b.png

Do you know what your win% for (normal) Hexapros is at the stakes that you play, if it's something that you are willing to reveal? I'm curious about what the crushers are able to achieve at this variance-fest of a gametype. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CuteRaven said:

Nice one! I managed to win one too (at 1€ buy-in) with my Mr scared avatar. Saw that the counter was at about 200 and decided to hop in, and I hit the 125x on my 5th or 6th try like a proper luckbox. 😂

1436070278_hexaproextremewin.thumb.png.99a21f51ac0c03e17ae25474158b788b.png

Do you know what your win% for (normal) Hexapros is at the stakes that you play, if it's something that you are willing to reveal? I'm curious about what the crushers are able to achieve at this variance-fest of a gametype. 

Gratz!

No i dont track win%, just proffit and spins played mostly, sometimes some fun statistics 😄

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Turbo_Boy said:

No i dont track win%

Ok, it makes sense, if you have been winning at the format for years there is no need to track stats like that.

For someone like me it's nice to try and figure out what is the best stat to know if you're winning at Hexapro or not. ROI doesn't make sense because of the changing prize pool so I guess win% is the best one for Unibet. Without downloadable hand histories it's not really possible to figure out chipEV or stuff like that.

15th August mini update

Got bonus from admin, got bonus from system and from Loyality (last two in queue of course). So glad im stacked for a while. I like to play here 😊 Current bonus is at 56% ( rake 2000 get 400).

Talking with 651team that coaches hex format, if i get nice offer i may join them, but not sure yet. 

Starting bankroll in August: 2200 EUR

Bankroll right now: 2836 EUR + 168 EUR points= 3004 EUR

Spins played: 918

Profit in AUGUST:   +804 EUR 

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2022 at 10:26 PM, CuteRaven said:

Ok, it makes sense, if you have been winning at the format for years there is no need to track stats like that.

For someone like me it's nice to try and figure out what is the best stat to know if you're winning at Hexapro or not. ROI doesn't make sense because of the changing prize pool so I guess win% is the best one for Unibet. Without downloadable hand histories it's not really possible to figure out chipEV or stuff like that.

yeah, without hh its hard to tell something, but if you can play your limit with constant proffit every month you could consider to move up at some point. Rushing stakes is not a case here, exception is if you are confident you are winning player in higher limit in other sites. Its tricky, but it reminds me of oldschool poker and its good feeling. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, OpenShove said:

I have followed your progress and I can say that it is very inspirational, congratulations on the results! 👏💪 Do you have any idea what the rakeback % is at Unibet?

This will depend entirely on the stakes and volume you play. It also fluctuates between months depending on promotions running. 

Playing the stakes and volume OP does, approx. 60% rakeback for the full year is feasible 🙂 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

17 hours ago, OpenShove said:

I have followed your progress and I can say that it is very inspirational, congratulations on the results! 👏💪 Do you have any idea what the rakeback % is at Unibet?

Thanks for good words  😉 Im not calculating it myself, but Stubble's given number should be a solid guess. 

23th August mini update

Summer volume again. Weather is a bit too hot as well  😪 ( sometimes it reaches even 29 degrees celious in my room ). At least grinded out my bonus (Rake 2000, get 400). Next one is 2100 get 420. Lets hope it wont get too big , but im still hoping unibet will give few steps in that bonus one day 🤭

Profit in AUGUST:   +931 EUR 

Too lazy to calculate spins played, but nothing too big anyway

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Thanks for good words  😉 Im not calculating it myself, but Stubble's given number should be a solid guess. 

Welcome to new member Stubble.

giphy.gif.4b3d7a3100e4b97f48764260b5de3dea.gif 

• Haha 7

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 weeks later...

AUGUST. FINAL RESULTS

Long story short, running very bad lately, but also not playing that much. Summer volume as always 😂 

Bankroll: 2262

Spins played this month: 2418

AUG cashouts: 0 EUR

Profit in AUGUST:  62 EUR 

Bored Married With Children GIF

Proffit by months:

JAN +2899

FEB +1203

MAR +2889

APR +2853

MAY -615

JUN +4729