Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

Hello, im playing jackpot SNG  for last 4 years and as other poker rooms keep disapointing me with rakeback and other bonus nerfs, i have heard only good words about Unibet, so its time to move all my action here and grind some HEXAPRO. I will keep this blog pretty simple and mainly results oriented. Maybe if something funny happens in my life, i will share too if you are interested 😉

PLAN

• Move up from 10eur to 25eur limit in first quarter of a year. (1st April).
  • Build bankroll to 5000eur to take 50BI shot in 25eur limit.
  • Play every day 100+ HEXAPROS ( except if i have some relax days (🍻>🥃 >🤮)  with friends  )
  • Update blog every Monday with proffit/loss and spins played in previous week.
  • Be active in community 

START1st January

• Bankroll: 455eur  
  • Limit: 10eur HEXAPRO
  • Next update: 10th January ( or if i hit something big )

See you at tables! 🤓

• Like 11

13 years ago...

Actually i have little story with shock ending 🤣

I just played some HEXAs and realized that unibet was my first poker room actually. How nostalgic, right?

Its year 2009, Unibet is part of Microgaming poker network. There are weekly freerolls with guarantee 1000$(!!!) and few smaller ones daily. Golden age of poker. It was really good value to play them for me as a young fella who just finished high school ( dont worry i was 20 years old or something, so everything was legal 🤣). Pretty much i lost everything i earned , but i super rarely deposited my own money, just used bonuses and farmed freerolls. 

One day i wanted to play some mtts with hard earned money. This is 2k$ guarantee with 713 players. I was kinda deep already and then THIS hand happened. Royal flush on the board. I was exciting, becouse it was my first time i see something like this and even though i sucked at poker i knew it was something rare. I screened it, said lol in chat as a frustration that opponent went all in. Yes, yes i was frustrated 🤣 Why? well.. i wasnt sure  it counts if royal is on the board without any connectivity with my 2 hole cards. I FOLDED THIS HAND!!!!  Yes, thats how bad i was! It took some moment to realize it actually was dumb mistake, as whole chat went crazy called me idiot and donkey 😄 Actually i shared this screen with some of my friends, but never said i actually folded my hand on the river. Didnt want to get blamed again 🤣  This is probably my funniest poker story.

Started from the bottom, now we are here 🙈

Unikaals_royal_flush__1.jpg.a5d6dc2acf7f038772bdb15629f5af2d.jpg

• Haha 8

16 minutes ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Actually i made a mistake and its till 1st April not March, shame that i cant edit my own posts. Would be cool feature to add

You can edit own posts but only for a limited period of time 🙂 I'll change it for you.

Looking forward to follow your journey at the HexaPro tables. Let's see if you're a match for @ScaryOne 😄 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Midweek hot run update. Bloggers Freeroll

Bankroll skyrocketed.   Im happy i didnt need to redeposit ( yet  🤣). 

Bankroll: image.png.31e2c262c3a4dae69e078c178dc44961.png

Bonus points (1000points = 10 eur):  5000

Spins played: ~740

Also i started my blog with great timing as i got invited to bloggers freeroll with 575eur prize pool ( 250eur for 1st). Will update how good it went, i have no clue how to play mtts , im kinda 3max monkey only🙈

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 10

I'm a Hexapro noob myself, but it seems an interesting way to build a bankroll. GL with the challenge and the blog!

And GL in the bloggers freeroll, I'll be there too 🤩

Also thanks for sharing the royal flush story, that's so funny. I've done some terrible stuff at the poker tables too, no doubt. Many years ago I was so drunk in a home game that I lost two big Omaha pots in a row, thinking I could use 3 of my 4 hole cards. That wasn't my best poker night 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

First big multiplier win! 

Bankroll 1509 eur. 

This month ( or since blog started ) played 966 spins or ~161 spins/day. Decent pace, becouse very motivated to play in Unibet. I love the soft. One of the smoothest i ever played in and no problems with connection 😍

Also i said i will update once per week, but if i run this good, i will spam a bit more offten, sorry 🤣

image.thumb.png.b663e929e0940c8a2596cb28094c78ff.png

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 10

8 minutes ago, GLENGYLE said:

i was going to say I thought your bankroll was a bit low but you've had a superb start well done and good luck

i was ready to deposit more if needed, but looks like start is more then fine and there is high chance i will no need for extra money, but in spins everything can happen, so im mentally ready for a swing 🙈

• Like 1

Won my second big multi. Didn't cash in bloggers freeroll.

Second x25 and second win! Hard to run better then this!

Bankroll = 1605eur + 73eur in points = 1678 euro ( +1223eur this month )

So my challenge to 25eur limit is at 25% already 🤩 Life always looks fun and stuff when u run good. Real challenge is to survive downswings with minimal losses 〽️

image.png.af7a2fb4bdcbf9875c5b5e23185658ab.png

• Like 5

First 10 days of challenge

Going very good and played decent amount of spins. Today i will take free day becouse of  temperature so gonna make an update already.

Spins played: 1437 (10eur limit)

Bankroll: 2059eur (+20eur in bonus points.) 

Proffit: 1604 eur 😮

Pace: 41% of challenge done

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Im still sick.. 🤧 Have not played a single spin since last update. My mouth is full of paintfull thingies that dont let me eat normally, so im fasting for 5 days and lost 5kg (90kg to 84,5kg). Not bad for a bit overweight like im 🤣

Get well soon! Sure the players at the HexaPro tables don't miss you though 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

20th day of challenge

Despite of illness, managed to put some volume. Also got very sweet bonus ( 20% rb worth), have to rake about 950eur in 14 days period to get 190eur bonus 😍 Volume wise its no problem for me. Bankroll is kinda stuck, but i cant expect it to skyrocket every single week 😄  Anyway i really enjoy unibet, i had 0 connection or soft problems. Technically its one of the best poker rooms i ever seen 🍻

Spins played: 1977 (10eur limit)

Bankroll: 2189eur (+44eur in bonus points.) 

Proffit: 1778/ eur 

Progress: 44% of challenge done

• Like 7

Mini update

Bankroll 2240eur + 60eur in tickets = 2300eur

~60% of 190eur bonus done.

A little slowing down on volume as i have started to play mu-online mmorpg 😄 Its very nostalgic game for me, with lot of great memories. I would say thats the game that changed my childhood.  Right now i play it few times a year. Gives me moral boost for some time hehe

• Like 3

Monthly update. JANUARY

One of these months. Running very hot and if everything goes right, in FEB we can try to shot 25s. Also in last day of JAN i managed to get L6 VIP level. I have no clue how much RB it is, but  there is only 1 level left. I think it will be very hard for me to get that in 10eur limit. Have to move up or grind much more. Also cleared 190eur bonus and instantly got another one, less in value and a bit harder, but still much appreciated  💫 ( 1200eur rake = 120 eur)

HEX spins played:   3292            (AVG 106/day )   

Bankroll start:          455

Bankroll end:            3354            (Bonus Points included)

Challenge status:    67% DONE  (5000 eur BR and we shot 25s limit)

💥  JANUARY PROFFIT:  2899 EUR 💥

Terminator_Screencap_15.0.jpg

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 11