Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

And about the part you say 80% luck 20% skill.. What kind of volume we are talking about? 1 game? probably closer to 90/10. On 100k games? Probably 1/99. You can use any kind of information you can find on the internet that attract people to play and hope its not himself, but at the end of the day - it is

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

pardon - 1mil games would be better example because of x1k dropping in every 1/100k games and there is still sick buyin-swings on that alone. But I dont think we should go that far. You are still talking about how can you run on 500-1k games very easy, if its actually a bad run

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ScaryOne said:

You should rethink what math is 😄 

This will be my last reply to you because I dont like to waste my time to someone that dont even trust the math. 

You don't use the right word "math". Like i said, you only know your 2 cards, it doesen't exist math there, you can use hope and luck. If you think is math, i give you a free advice, play at roulette, there are only 36, of course it's easier, and you'll be billionaire in minutes, not in hours like a match poker lasts

• Haha 2

@ScaryOne I'll have a shot..

9 minutes ago, anatarus said:

You don't use the right word "math". Like i said, you only know your 2 cards, it doesen't exist math there, you can use hope and luck. If you think is math, i give you a free advice, play at roulette, there are only 36, of course it's easier, and you'll be billionaire in minutes, not in hours like a match poker lasts

This and all the previous messages shows, that you probably don't even differ right from wrong. Even when you know only two cards dealt, you are able to figure out probabilities. I'll take that back. You most certainly are not able to do that, but many players are. That's why it's called "math".

You're obviously 100% a fun player who's mostly played against similar players and that's why you think how you think. But I've got news for you! You can change that! Start studying. Buy some nice software and start messing around with different PF scenarios. Do that for like 100-200 hours. After that move on to flop scenarios. Again 100-200h should be enough. Turns and rivers usually are pretty trivial, so 50-100h with those should be enough. 

Now, make a deposit play 100k+ games and be surprised. You'll be loosing much less than before. I promise you that. Money back guarantee! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, anatarus said:

Maybe you need a course in math, simple counting may do to begin with. Most roulette wheels I've ever played on, actually every single one of them, have 37 numbers giving a house edge of 2.7%,  not 36 numbers which would be no advantage to the house or player if the payouts remained the same. 2.7% does not sound like a big number, the difference between 36 and 37 does not sound like a big number, but it's probably bigger than you think.

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

NIce off-topic sidetopic, in Turbos blog. But I ll add some to @anatarus

Its funny when people make chess comparements when they probably know nothing about it. Since I've played both. I can tell you, its all about studing madly. 80% luck is such an overstatement. If it would be 80% luck, even people with skill wouldnt be able to make profits from living out of it. Real life is diffrent, people live out of poker. But guess what? Their not shoving T5 because of a magical feeling. They study almost every day, and can make very good deductions from their knowledge. They imagine peoples ranges in their head and make the optional conclusions. Conclusions that make them money consistently long-term. Months, Years, Decades.. I think people who make excuses like written before here... just dont understand how bad they are, and 2nd does not properly study, and what they also do not understand is varience <- what it really is and how brutal it is. To have your brain even a little bit enlightned, find out some winning graphs, of good players and then look the downfalls and count how many tournaments at that winning graph, are their occasional downfalls -> you might be surprised. And if you cannot beat that curve, its ONLY BECAUSE YOUR GAME IS VERY VERY BAD. Its the honest and hard to except truth for you probably. But thats what it really is.

However, I m not surprised, that its easy to think its rather all everyone else is wrong and you are right, but thats only because statistically its around 15% from the population who actually make money with poker, because all others are just too lazy or inconsistent to study enough to reach it. Ive seen many players who after being serious realize suddenly how far behind they are and some quit even because of that realization. It takes a lot of effort and most are not willing or capable to do it. That willingness has nothing to do with RNG runouts for few weeks that loose you a chunck of your bankroll, loosers go bust and winners get ahead despite of these runouts. GG. - Sorry Turbo for that heckling OT here. I hope you get to make some posts that make up the OT and makes it a blog again. xD. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

any discussions about poker are very welcome here 😉

April 17th

Playing 25s and running very unlucky atm. I hope that rest of the month will be much better. In general i didnt play very much. there was 2 drinking days this week and with all the hangover stuff could not manage to put decent volume.

I keep going to gym 4x a week right after breakfest, pretty cool to start day with a workout. Enjoying it atm

Profit in april: -98 EUR

Bankroll: 3902 EUR ( not included  cashout 1000 eur )

Spins played in april: 1860

Total cashouts this year: 2856 EUR

• Like 8

April 25th

Playing 25s. Not great proffit wise, still running sad, but at least im top10 in affiliate race and its wooping 1100 eur! So this will be nice boost. Cashouting another 300 eur, somehow my skrill card is in super active use (wife using my skrill card  mostly 🤣 )

Profit in april: -143 EUR

Bankroll: 3557 EUR ( + april cashouts 1300 eur )

Spins played in april: 2771

Total cashouts this year: 3156 EUR

Total proffit this year: 6258 EUR

• Like 3

APRIL. FINAL RESULTS

Didnt play that much this month, becouse 25s doesnt have that much action and also i had few drinking/party days. Hard to play with hangover, so basicly each party is 2 day holiday from poker 🤣

Not really sure when Affiliate race ends, if it was monthly promo and not quaterly, then it will be extra 1100 eur proffit in april. Anyway i wont add it in proffits for now.

Yesterday was Extreme Hexapro promo. Very swingy promo, but i managed to hit two x100 in 10s limit. Won one of them. Without win i was -400 eur down i think. Played 12 tables, becouse it was push-fold basicly.

Proffit wise last week saved this month. I was -100 eur total at april 24, but last week boosted me A LOT. Total +2853 eur, not included affiliate race. Will add this to proffits when i get that money in my bank.

Cashouted extra 553 eur to start May with 6000 eur in the bank. ( Cashouts are less then 1 business day to skrill !!! 😍 )

Bankroll: 6000EUR (+1853 cashout ) 

Spins played this month: 3557

April cashouts: 1853 EUR

Profit in APRIL: 💥  +2853 EUR  💥

Proffit by months:

JAN +2899

FEB +1203

MAR +2889

APR +2853

Money Gif - IceGif

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 6

Stubbe said action is absolutely crazy but he didn't mention that swings are also crazy in those Hexapro Extreme games. Played only 1€ games but but at some point I was down something like 40-50 buy ins but managed to get 125x 4 times and ended up +~50€ (1st: 1  2nd: 2 3rd: 1). Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tinkeri said:

Stubbe said action is absolutely crazy but he didn't mention that swings are also crazy in those Hexapro Extreme games. Played only 1€ games but but at some point I was down something like 40-50 buy ins but managed to get 125x 4 times and ended up +~50€ (1st: 1  2nd: 2 3rd: 1). Keep up the good work!

wow, 4 times in a day hitting JP is pretty sweet. Hard to play in minus with such nice hitrate!

Edited by Turbo_Boy

1 hour ago, tinkeri said:

Pretty sure I've mentioned that on here at some point😉 goes without saying that Extreme is more volatile - the name says it all - than regular HexaPro. The swings are significant, but with 125x boosts it's at least not as bad as with the 1000x boosts. If you're grinding €10 regular Hexas, I'd advise to be very cautious with the €10 Exteme, unless you're normally applying some very safe bankroll management 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Pretty sure I've mentioned that on here at some point😉 goes without saying that Extreme is more volatile - the name says it all - than regular HexaPro. The swings are significant, but with 125x boosts it's at least not as bad as with the 1000x boosts. If you're grinding €10 regular Hexas, I'd advise to be very cautious with the €10 Exteme, unless you're normally applying some very safe bankroll management 

Goes without saying that was the "joke" part of my message 😉

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tinkeri said:

Goes without saying that was the "joke" part of my message 😉

@tinkeri my bad. I've lost whatever little sense of humor I had, due to all the bad beat and rigged posts on here. I can no longer tell when anyone is being serious 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

9th May mini update

Grinded 25 and few 10 HEX limits. 

May started with hotrun. I remember something like +4.6k eur first 3 days or something similar. 

HEX daily leaderboards also running right now and pushes me to limits. Since they started i didnt play two days, once i finished 2nd and rest of days i was 1st. Grinding hard 8-9 tables.

Re achived L7 vip level. Next stop 1000eur  cold cash. 

image.png.7f328c9e6ecf564088ee2121cb11810c.png

Bankroll: 5552 EUR + points + 4000 EUR cashout = 9977 EUR

Spins played this month: 1750

May cashouts: 4000 EUR

Profit in May:   +2977 EUR 

• Like 5

im ill right now, cant play, will update later this week. RIP bonus ( rake 5000, get 500 ).

On 5/14/2022 at 6:14 PM, Estzen said:

Getting L5 with playng MTTs exclusively 🤣 , My loyalty seems as a joke for you xD 

yea, with mtt its harder to rake and gain vips.

• Sad 1

18th May mini update

My baby got ill and next day me and wife got the same symptoms. Shame that becouse of that i wont be able to finish my bonus for 500 eur... I wish there was at least one step inbetween. But it is what it is.

Result wise got crushed since last update, but month is still pretty solid overall. Rake king 😄

Also i made a mistake with that huge cashout of 4000 EUR as bankroll decayed super fast after that and i already made expensive transfers from my cashout wallet skrill to binance and bank account, so wont be able to deposit in easy way anymore. ( would love to do crypto deposits/cashouts, but i know its not easy to offer that from unibet perspective). Wont do this mistake again, have to rebuild 10k+ br and hold it in unibet. 

Bankroll: 3662 EUR + 70EUR points + 4000 EUR cashout = 7732  EUR

Spins played this month: 3352

May cashouts: 4000 EUR

Profit in May:   +1732 EUR 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Also i made a mistake with that huge cashout of 4000 EUR as bankroll decayed super fast after that and i already made expensive transfers from my cashout wallet skrill to binance and bank account, so wont be able to deposit in easy way anymore. ( would love to do crypto deposits/cashouts, but i know its not easy to offer that from unibet perspective). Wont do this mistake again, have to rebuild 10k+ br and hold it in unibet. 

Certainly a wise decision, I dont know much about Spins, but I can tell from my last year I had like 3 month lasting downer as MTT reg. So I imagine, spins could go even worse I guess. Ive tryed to be really nity with management. And its very important. For sure be nitty too! More power to you man! I hope family gets well!

• Like 3